🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you!!!! 🥰
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited January 2021

GLU they’re fighting... What have you done, you’re causing war over a game!
    I’ve got to say watching them add look after look then watch the other add more and more too is amusing. The one with the most money will win.

On that note I’m off to my bed. Goodnight all! 💖

Still goinggg... 😂😂😂

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I have 1 ticket left and really want the earnable dress. But I don’t want to stay in Gold I and really want a silver box. Anyone tips?

When I had the same dilema I did this: submit a basic look with the dress with one sleeve, no contour and highlight, a free hairstyle (like the bun or curls), free eyes and lips, and free jewelry that comes in the game. I ended up scoring like 32 and got my last earnable and a silver box. I think when people use a look with all kinds of items people know you wanna level down and vote anyhow. Hope you can figure it out and get what you want, love.
    @ViennaKKH I would be careful doing this because i’ve done this before where I only used basic items not a “crazy level down” look and even made my doll really ugly using the free features and I scored 51 when I thought I was going to get at most 20🙃 I don’t think it has anything to do with people voting and it’s simply just the glu algorithm that assigns us votes....
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    This doll in my group used this hair and I have never seen it before. Where is it from?🤔

iOS player 

• Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Helia, you can relax...no one is coming after you...

@robertavyy
    and me pairing the earnable well. Love how we used the same Shoes so fabulous 🥰
    Love it ❤️ Thanks for including my doll 🥰
    iOS player 

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My 4-11 looks. I've missed 2 tickets, i have 1 last ticket i didn't submit yet. Currently 12th in silver II. Want to make sure i'll get the silver box, not the TS shoes that i don't like. The SYS system and prizes really demotivated me, no matter what tier i'm in there are always TBs show up to make the competition not fair at all.

How i really miss those good old days, when there were only 1 or 2 TBs but many times i could passed them by my consistent high scores, sometimes there's no TBs at all and the groups are so chill. Also the previous TS prizes much better designed than TS prizes lately.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

There was a doll in my TS group that kept submitting the same looks as me.. it’s either a bot or a compliment 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Here are 12 of my looks. Sorry for the bad collaging. I’m currently in 5th (I haven’t submitted my 14th ticket). 💕
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @meritedkkh your doll is so pretty 🥺❤️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    An hour ago I was #5, I just checked and I'm 12th. 4 more ticket buyers popped up outta nowhere. I'm so sick of this sys and the levels. It's ridiculously annoying. I could maybe try to squeeze back up if no one buys more tickets, buuuuutttt thanks to my missed ticket I won't be able to. Thanks for causing me to miss yet another item Glu! 🤬🤬

Sorry y'all, I'm moody today so I'm complaining. Idk what's worse...this system or my hormones today.🥴😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

This dress is adorable!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 7-14. Love love loved this theme - fun, sweet and colorful! 💜

This dress is simply amazing ❤️🌹

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Here is the whole cast

Overall I think it'd be a pretty fashionable mad tea party
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’m pretty disappointed, I’d managed to get to 2nd with no extra tickets and someone has just swooped to be over 200 points ahead of me now so I’ve no chance of even the mushroom bag (there was already a 300+ 1st place tb so I made peace with missing that beautiful dress). I really like Alice in wonderland, and I was really hoping that dropping down to silver 2 would have given me a chance to get some of the better TS prizes but atleast I can go to bed now and not worry about if I’ve been knocked down or not.

On the flip side, I’ve enjoyed this theme, even if the votes have been a bit all over the show.

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021

Last two looks my daughter did for 😂🙏me and got me my highest score 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited January 2021
    rach89 said:
    @meritedkkh your doll is so pretty 🥺❤️
    thank you so much. 🥺💕 yours is pretty too. 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    This doll in my group used this hair and I have never seen it before. Where is it from?🤔

It's from an old event in 2016 😊 @robertavyy

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I have it too, it seems to be from a super old party event

I got it in a throwback box I think
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Pulled out the big guns aka wings for the last look since I had to get 46 and got really lucky cause I've been getting lower 30s for a while 🥳🥳 the dress is cute but I hate how the tights in the game are cut off so it looks weird with opened shoes..I get animating it with all the shoes is.... but I mean that's their job no?  (Omg just noticed my brows are brownmm.ignore pls)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Candy 🍡🍨🧁🍦🍭🍬🍫

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Pretty dress 😊
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Got the dress with my 14 ticket🥰

edited January 2021
    @TamaraHills @Koakuma thank you dolls! I had no idea we have this hair 🙈 I really like it☺️
    iOS player 

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    This dress is super cute!

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts

GLU they’re fighting... What have you done, you’re causing war over a game!
    I’ve got to say watching them add look after look then watch the other add more and more too is amusing. The one with the most money will win.

On that note I’m off to my bed. Goodnight all! 💖

Still goinggg... 😂😂😂

whats the point???? they both will have all 5 ts items, they are literally fighting for some dyes and kstars, some people are just obsesed with being number one huh?
  • pinkinthenightpinkinthenight Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

Nothing like doing the best I could on 12 tickets and having TBers swoop in like this. 😬
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish someone had pushed me down to 11 or 12. I wanted a silver box more than I want a pair of shoes. 
    Platform: Android

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    After spending this whole SYS averaging scores in the high 30s low 40s with my highest being 47 I finally broke in the 50s with my last 3 looks. 🤷‍♀️