🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Omg, my scores were pitiful, and the prizes were worse. Most SYS these days I don’t bother, but they sucked me in because I love Alice in wonderland, not that the prizes were relevant. 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I really like the TS dress 🥺
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

@KalindaKing @kokokokonut Can we please have this fixed?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I adore everything from this event, not really the biggest fan of the shoes and salt shaker? Lol

• lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I almost quit earlier this week because of sys.......failed so many times coming in very last. These votes were a surprise. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

🙏 finally 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    edited January 2021

AAAAAHHHHH I can’t believe it actually happened!! And with SYS prizes I really love too!! 

Got super lucky with it being a high scoring SYS for me (all but one look scored over 50) and I got put in a group with ZERO ticket buyers. After coming in second a few times, I’m beyond happy to finally win first (with no extra tickets!). Although I do wish I’d had the chance to win the hair.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 16th place and got this gown in my sliver box😍!

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I adore everything from this event, not really the biggest fan of the shoes and salt shaker? Lol

The salt shaker looking thing is the bottle that Alice drinks to shrink in the Alice in Wonderland cartoon movie. 💕 I think it’s cute because I used to love that movie as a kid. 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so done with this game!!
    I was in 15th place in gold, so I was going to level down. I just opened my game and somehow I'm 16th (no ties above me) so I stay in gold and chose THIS as my "prize"! I wish I would have picked the bottom hair like I was going to.🙄

Why is dye in a silver box? Only 3 drops too! I'm seriously aggravated after the failed gb chasing, the glitch, and this. 🤬🤬🤬
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @ashleyl23@Amy136602 @uglyjackie
    the way we look cute pls 💅🏼

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @robertavyy it’s from Dec. 2 2016! I bought it in a throwback kollection; I thought it was so beautiful ☺️

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    brenhin said:
    @ashleyl23@amykkh @uglyjackie

PLSS I love it 💓
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    brenhin said:

Pls my besties 🤩🤩🤩
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

some of my alice inspired looks, I looove alice in wonderland so much I'm never taking this off! ♠️♣️

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

also can this be fixed? 🥴
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I see a LOT of dolls winning first place in Gold level.... PLEASE tell us what's the secret.... its a major ticket buying? Starting the event late? 🤔
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    brenhin said:

Thanks for including me! @brehnin 💕💕💕
    I’m a huge Alice and Wonderland fan so im so happy have these prizes!! Everyone looks great!!❤️

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    edited January 2021
    It's comical how much people spend to get number one in gold. I personally think excessive tb look foolish. 🤡

*Edit...just to clarify, this was meant towards ones I was grouped with. Wasn't meant towards anyone on the forum. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I was in gold and got 18th place lol, here’s my TS board and I picked this purse in my silver box! 

edited January 2021
    naeusts said:
    I see a LOT of dolls winning first place in Gold level.... PLEASE tell us what's the secret.... its a major ticket buying? Starting the event late? 🤔
    There’s no secret babes. If it’s not your prize, mind ya neck. Let’s not do this.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    naeusts said:
    PLS- if dolls choose to spend their money on a game then we can? don’t come for us cause we’re funding glu so you can get your free stuff- don’t attack other dolls for choosing to spend money they work for!
    im tired of people pretending like they don’t use or spend extra tickets on sys they want? pls I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re just projecting your annoyance because you didn’t win?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

naeusts said:
    There’s no secret babes. If it’s not your prize, mind ya neck. Let’s not do this.
    Wow, I'm so sorry if came up rude, I swear it was not my intention. I really want to know how to do better and also end up with the prizes!!!!
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited January 2021
    naeusts said:
    @naeusts a magician never reveals their secrets 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    naeusts said:
    naeusts said:
    Wow, I'm so sorry if came up rude, I swear it was not my intention. I really want to know how to do better and also end up with the prizes!!!!
    Same! The top 3 in one of my games were well over 1500. It's crazy to me to have that high of a score. No matter when I start gold is always like that for me.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Managed to get the last earnable with exactly 575 votes. I barely squeezed by, this week the algorithm didn’t like me. Glad to get a TS box though!
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Won a bronze box and picked this pretty coat! This whole palette was a surprise tbh

🌸✨🌼
    brenhin said:
    naeusts said:
    PLS- if dolls choose to spend their money on a game then we can? don’t come for us cause we’re funding glu so you can get your free stuff- don’t attack other dolls for choosing to spend money they work for!
    im tired of people pretending like they don’t use or spend extra tickets on sys they want? pls I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re just projecting your annoyance because you didn’t win?
    Hey, I'm really sorry if I was rude or annoying it was not my intention. I'm not against buying tickets or anytning that is allowed in the game. And I think I didnt attack anyone. I'm sorry if felt like I was :)
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021

i started really late bc of new year’s eve (only just got my 13th ticket by 10 minutes), and somehow ended in a TB free group??? also i got ridiculously high scores... but this is the first time since the new SYS i’ve been in top 3?? it’s insane! but now it’s back to gold lol, pray for me
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    It's comical how much people spend to get number one in gold. I personally think excessive tb look foolish. 🤡
    to each his own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair