🗳️🔁SYS -Weekday 1/4/21 Movie Date Night - New Rerun! Pass the Popcorn! 🍿🥤

Comments

• essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    i-

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    i-

Not the first animal I've seen while voting, I think people forgot what a movie date is. 🤣
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Just over an hour in and 1st place is already submitting ridiculous amounts of tickets. This is my first time being in Style Level Gold, and I already can’t wait to level back down! 🙄
    We're in the same group! I'm Naomi and currently in 18th place cause I've only submitted one look! I was honestly about to post saying I'm surprised theres only 1-2 ticket buyers in Gold. Its my first time being in this level and I really expected it to be worse. I got a 51 on my first look and if my second is close to that I could easily take 3rd place. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I voted for your 2nd look, absolutely gorgeous!

I communicate in memes
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m not so into TS, except the movie bag which looks cute ! But I like the earnables, might come in handy for holographic SYS (I think) ✨
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I was thinking the same thing. The background doesn't even makes sense with the theme.
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    First two looks scored okay I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gotta have the specs on to see the movie 🎥 🍿 hopefully my scores will pick up without having to resort to gowns 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @AliBryant I think I remember that, I just don’t like how misleading this background is.
    I wish there was a chat function in every TS group... I’m not sure how many times I have been in a group with Fallon and just want to let her know that I love all her looks 🤩
    Katerina said:
    @ViennaKKH I voted for your 2nd look, absolutely gorgeous!

@Katerina thank you so much doll ! 🥺
    I think this is the 2nd time since April I’ve been spotted in the VB 🥰 (I change hair color too much 🙈)
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This will probably last all of 5 minutes

• saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I think I’m going to start this sys late most likely sure my looks will score low if I submit them now with these gowns and I really want the earn ables 😍
    saaruuh said:
    I think I’m going to start this sys late most likely sure my looks will score low if I submit them now with these gowns and I really want the earn ables 😍
    Starting it later is better tbh, I’m not a fan of seeing all the gowns, I’m gonna start later today after I check out the voting booth to see how it is then, hopefully it’ll be better than it is now.
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    lol accidentally ended up in gold, and half the dolls in my group are wearing first place gold items.... pls save me
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Holy shiiii... Kylie & Beyonce are in my group.
    I think B over did her highlighter though! 😅🤷🏼‍♀️
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited January 2021
    The top 10 in my group are all in full on gowns and holding breakfast plates, cookie plates, etc. I've gone to a lot of movies and I've never seen someone in a formal gown.  It is date night right? Not movie premiere night? 
    I've tried to go with more casual outfits but at this point everyone is voting for gowns and I'm thinking if I can't beat em I might as well join em 
    Edit: Whoops I commented before reading back through, looks like everyone is seeing the gowns too
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I’m used to my first 2 flopping. This happens most of the time. I don’t really sweat it because my scores usually improve significantly as I continue to submit looks. I thought this was pretty standard but I see so many people getting 50’s outta the gate and now I’m in my feels & second guessing myself lol😔

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @pristineperson those boots are great dyed black. I use them all the time 

Should I get these boots?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No

Got the boots😍
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I submitted my first look at 10:30am and I'm still not in a T$ group. Anyone else experiencing this?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

The way the voting booth and themes have become even more messy and nonsensical since this new tier system was introduced...
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    ¿How long do you have to wait for this group to go crazy?  First time in gold and I'm terrified.

My scores are terrible, but I will continue to wear casual.  I'm done with the dresses, we need a break.

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

I believe I spotted @asalaxo
    yess that’s me 😁

iOS player