🗳️🔁SYS -Weekday 1/4/21 Movie Date Night - New Rerun! Pass the Popcorn! 🍿🥤

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm gonna submit casual looks/mini dresses, but I understand those who submit gowns. The background looks like an award show or a red carpet. I think it'd be better to do a city skyline, a shopping mall, etc 
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’ve thought it’s cold outside and thought this is what I would wear to a movie. First 2 looks 😊

How are we supposed to keep our eyes on the movie with you looking like that? 😍😍 Love that first look with the coat especially!
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    ¿How long do you have to wait for this group to go crazy?  First time in gold and I'm terrified.

My scores are terrible, but I will continue to wear casual.  I'm done with the dresses, we need a break.

🤣🤣🤣 I was naive.

The voting image is confusing to me. It doesn't look like a movie theater.

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hahaha spoke too soon about my gold group and now everyone is a ticket buyer! Wow! Such a fun game! 10/10 would not recommend!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @SakuraKKH thank you ! 🥰
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I think I understand the background now, there are many movie theatres which have curtains on a stage

Maybe this is what it’s supposed to be? Though I totally understand how it can confuse people into submitting gowns.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm voting for casual looks. I haven't seen that many gowns while voting but I have seen some. And I'm sticking to casual looks because we don't get casual themes that often. I can't decide if I should use the GB hair more or the shorter hair I recently got with diamonds. 
    Platform: Android

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I don’t like the earnables and I’m in gold so I won’t get TS so I’m just submitting looks I like!
  • awmiawmi Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Does anyone know when this outfit was released on this game? I know it’s on the Kendall and Kylie game but I want it on here😭 also peep the name below mine🤣
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Not gonna submit this look but I found this VHS hand bag hidden in the depths of my storage closet and I’m obsessed! I really put some gems in there without even thinking. 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited January 2021
    awmi said:

Does anyone know when this outfit was released on this game? I know it’s on the Kendall and Kylie game but I want it on here😭 also peep the name below mine🤣
    @awmi it's from a kollection, I can't tell which one because in my current game it's completed 😂 maybe look at the kollections encyclopedia.
    Edit: I remember now. It's from the style boss kollection. It's not a part of the bundle so I think it can be easier to get and tbh the bundle is hideous, idk why my sister had to complete that one 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @buffysummers0990 I'm patiently waiting when this handbag will become available for diamonds. A dream of mine 🖤
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I’m afraid to even start submitting looks because of all the gowns I see in the voting booth 😩

I’m doing the same as a previous poster and not voting for any gowns because this is ridiculous. If both looks are off-theme, I close out of the voting so neither one gets my vote. I’m awful I know 🙈
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Update is out on IOS now🙂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My first two looks on my side game scored 34 and 35.🤦🏻‍♀️ I guess Glu doesn't like me this week. My other game probably tanked too, I'll check when I get home. I at least want the earnables in case they come in handy for the holographic sys this month.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    No update for Android yet. So that means they found a way for sys to work on two different systems.😩😩 That was our only break!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I submitted 2 casual-chic looks, not even full on casual and they got 35 & 32 🤡 good thing I don't care about the sys prizes this week.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I totally forgot I'm getting the android update this time instead of Amazon. This is weird. I'm used to having to wait longer most of the time.
    Platform: Android

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @thesweetone idk when it becomes available,  but I will gladly submit it for you when the time comes! I’m on iOS😇
    @thesweetone idk when it becomes available,  but I will gladly submit it for you when the time comes! I’m on iOS😇

Aww, you're too sweet ! 😍 But I'm on Android and unfortunately we can't submit things for different platforms : c
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I don’t care I’m not putting gowns on my doll in this SYS. It’s asking for casual MOVIE THEATER wear . 
    This is what I came up with so far .😊
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    When you receive a diamond in the voting booth is it added straight to your total when it says please wait or when you press it? There are times when I don’t think it’s been added to my total but I’m not sure 🤷‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @YoMomma I think it's after the please wait
    iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts

Well I've never went on a date but this is what I would wear if I could
    My main game did really well for the first two looks. I'm 7th behind six ticket buyers in gold.

Not surprised, but it's been less than six hours since this started. Number one is way past finishing the event. 🙄😒Foolery!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Idk if God has chosen me to be the favorite this week but no TB yet.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I really like casual themes! So sad I didn’t get the popcorn last time and that this time we don’t get any handhelds. Still fun 🎈

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS