• SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Android update out
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    SA93 said:
    Android update out
    I still don't have it 😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Just got it

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Instead of putting so many diamond items why don’t y’all actually start setting rid of the main source of this problem “chea****” we all know they’re putting more and more diamond stuff because of this. Diamonds are extremely expensive compared to k-stars so if y’all want us to spend money for them just make them the space price!!!!!!
    but if hackers can have access to all items added in the update, putting items in the kloset for diamonds isn't really solving the problem
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    This probably sounds like a dumb question, but are they still going to give us weekly storylines? I didn’t get one today. 
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm curious, those who got the Chad and crystal storyline in this update did you also get the friendly willow storyline?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @RRM I was getting the storylines and that Willow one is new to me. 
    Platform: Android

I got the update. Time to look at a bunch of stuff I'd have to wait forever to save up for.

Hang on ....I thought the Britney outfit was for kstars.. Maybe I got it switched up with the JLo outfit. Ugh! I was looking for Britney outfit.🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Again I didn’t get any new storytlines.. Is there a criteria to get storylines ? I don’t understand it I also didn’t got the Chad crystal storyline last update. 
    One thing I do like is they have a similar blush that goes on like the orange blush but it looks more obviously pink that the coral pink from the holiday boxes. I actually wanted that so I might get it during a future VIP.

• pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’m going to expose glu on my blog 
    This dress is so pretty dyed wine! I've not made my mind up if I like the eyes on my doll or not.

The tattoos 😍😍 but I'm going to try my best to not buy them. The legs I can do without, but the ink for the chest and arms are my weakness! I have 14 tattoos and some are on my lower inner arm like this and my chest. 

This outfit is so cute! However, for everything I'm wearing it would be 125 diamonds!! It would take me half a year to save that much for ONE outfit. I didn't even count the hair and purse!
    Do you not see how f🙊 up that is, Glu??

Omg I just realized we will be this outfit in the denim and diamonds sys!🤦🏻‍♀️ 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    *makes Leslie Knope mad face when she sees a hairstyle she'd want is for diamonds*

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m so sad that these pigtails are for diamonds.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Mmmm I was in silver III but moved my game to my iphone (was android) and I am now in BRONZE I!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Also the fact that I have my skin color now that I am about to abandone the game 🤡 lmao

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    I didn't get the missed storylines on my main game last month and haven't got anything yet. I didn't even get the new Willow one!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    RRM said:
    I'm curious, those who got the Chad and crystal storyline in this update did you also get the friendly willow storyline?
    I didn't get either of them.😐
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you have the team fix the earring situation on this diamond kollection hair?

iOS
  • AlliKKHAlliKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone, sorry I know there are other issues at hand here, but I thought these eyes were supposed to be available for diamonds this update? Is it because they’re a holiday item? Or are they two different eyes and I just can’t tell the difference?! Now that I look at them side by side they could be different pairs 🤔 I’m seeing more dolls with them in the VB than ever before. They’re my favorite eyes in the whole game and what I was most looking forward to, I bought a diamond pack and everything 😩🥺😢 Feeling super sad 💔 Thanks in advance to anyone who can clarify for me!!