🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @AliBryant oh I didn’t have them in the game and with the update they appeared with the yellow sign.
    maybe it was a glitch in my game.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Tbh I don't see how h*hackers are to blame for Glu's greediness. As in for a fact they're just giving people more reasons not to play legit. People having a whole Hunger Games thing going on while playing the SYS, the new diamonds kollections that just keep on getting added every update w no way of earning them w/o buying them, the problems w storylines and our favourite characters barely being used (or getting a makeover all together) and the problems go on and on and on. No surprise that anyone w struggling money problems would rather pay once in a while (10$? I think or more I may be wrong) instead of putting up w a company that doesn't communicate and/or takes a look at the suggestions tread.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    This dress is so gorgeous ! Not sure if I’m going to buy now er next SYS. The baguette 🥖 is cute ! I’m not happy with so many diamond items, but glad it’s 8 diamond... But I do wondering why other diamond handheld costs way way more? 🤔

Crazy that the pop drink handheld is more🥴
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I’m not usually the one to buy diamond kloset items but the whole new denim outfit scores, I might buy the top and shorts right now, it’s cute, Im way to obsessed I just hope it actually does well in the Denim & Diamonds theme
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I love this eye make up on my doll 😍😍 might have to buy it 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’m glad the jLo eye makeup is for stars, but why are all the new diamond items so cute?? It’s too much? I have ELEVEN diamonds right now...but I like so much of it...
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Boo about all the diamond stuff. Disappointed I won't be able to afford the new blue makeup for at least a few years at the rate this diamond bonanza-fiasco is going.

Glad to finally get last update's storylines. It was extremely difficult to finish weekend events without the usual bonus gig from Simon. I'd have appreciated them, even if there wasn't a storyline attached.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2021

@clarizzo @uglyjackie @thatgalbia
    @meritedkkh @mschocalatedrop @ashleymedds the crew looking good in the new k star dress 🔥🔥
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Lmaoooo not me only just realising there’s an update because I haven’t been checking the forum 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Back when they first put diamond items in the closet, I cancelled my VIP subscription and stopped buying TT and fashion goals. I really hoped things would get better. I’d happily spend if I felt I was getting my money’s worth in entertainment, or being respected as a consumer, but that’s not the case at all. And it’s only getting worse. After seeing all of the diamond items in this update, I’m struggling to find a reason to continue playing. ☹️
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    that being said i LOVE the thigh tattoos idc idc I'm glad i had a few diamonds saved so i could buy themmmmm im in lovee!
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Well.
    i didn’t think Glu could get any worse. Guess I should never say never!
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    AliBryant said:

three new eye shadow colors. Plus there is a new indigo hair color in the baby kloset.
    Actually only the light pink one is new. I had bought all of the eyeshadow colors for Black Friday and that’s the only new one showing up. 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts

Feeling so sexy 🥰🥰🥰
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Could we get diamond gigs that are like the storylines with a couple of 3 hour gigs and one 8 hour? That's a lot better than three gigs of 8, 10 and 12 hours. Actually why not make the storyline gigs a way of getting extra diamonds? 
    Platform: Android