So, Who Is Quitting In January?

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Hacked games are worth only 15 dollars?? Lol it's truly remarkable that anyone plays legitimately 🤣
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Not quitting since I’ free player and never spend any money on this game BUUT... I’m not playing everyday like I used to. I’m skipping some events and SYS more and more because it’s not worth my nerves.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    lalana said:
    Hacked games are worth only 15 dollars?? Lol it's truly remarkable that anyone plays legitimately 🤣
    Those are not fun tho, I see a lot of videos on youtube. They basically have all the items, they submit looks on sys for nothing in return because they also have those items. They have unlimited dyes, diamonds are basically useless. It's just not playable imho, it seems very boring. Maybe if you want to play storylines without worrying about events and you want to pretend you are playing stardoll with all those items but idk 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @Victorian oh for sure, I don't see the point at all. I just mean that it's crazy to think that people actually spend hundreds of dollars on the game when having all items is only worth $15!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @DoloresWyatt I don't think a kkh game is worth anything at all. There are hackers that sell games with all items including FG, diamond kollection and TS items and they charge for 15 dollars on instagram. This makes the legit games worthless. If you have all the past items and fashion goals and all TS, then your game is worth 15 dollars. It sucks 🤧
    Lol I straight up forgot about that, didn't even cross my mine 🙈😂 so looks my game is just going in the virtual bin instead

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please stop talking about hacked  games.  thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mynameiselliemynameisellie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Please stop talking about hacked  games.  thanks for understanding.
    Please fix the game. Thanks for understanding 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @mynameisellie koko doesn’t work for glu
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mynameiselliemynameisellie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Sry i didn't know. But that doesn't change the fact that the game is (let's say not so enjoyable anymore). Plus i live in a free country, where i can talk about everything. I don't need people to tell me about what i can and can't talk about. We weren't discussing how we were about to hack our games, we were discussing how it's disappointing that you can get everything in the game for 15 dollars with an instagram hack, while so many players pay much more than that in the real game (including myself). Along with the new sys system (i don't want to mention it, you already know). Last time i checked i had the right to express myself, right?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Sry i didn't know. But that doesn't change the fact that the game is (let's say not so enjoyable anymore). Plus i live in a free country, where i can talk about everything. I don't need people to tell me about what i can and can't talk about. We weren't discussing how we were about to hack our games, we were discussing how it's disappointing that you can get everything in the game for 15 dollars with an instagram hack, while so many players pay much more than that in the real game (including myself). Along with the new sys system (i don't want to mention it, you already know). Last time i checked i had the right to express myself, right?
    Problem isn't exactly about money. Glu could literally drop every price to 1/10th of the current prices and people would still do you know what for 15 dollars. But there are 3 things they could do that would not hurt them and probably would result in more income - more customer satisfaction:
    1- Take customer care seriously. There are people here that know hackers from Facebook and instagram and when we see them in our trendsetters we report them but nothing gets done. I have once lost the 5th place prize because one of the girls in front of me wasn't legit. I reported her to glu support, a lot of time passed without her submitting more looks, I thought I succeeded and then she posted her 2 looks back to back during the last minutes. I tried to get her removed during those 20 minutes, it didn't work. Hours passed and support didn't do a thing. I knew this doll from another platform, I reported her, nothing got done. I doubt they even looked into her account. 
    2- They could adjust the prices by country currency - minimum wage ratio. Youtube does this while selling premium, nefitflix does this and a whole lot of other apps do this but for some reason mobile games refrain from that. What's the point? People are more likely to not ever spend if one item/game currency costs too much. But if the prices were adjusted they would spend without noticing - because little sums of money add up quickly and you lose count. You say 3 dollars won't hurt my bank account and just purchase that triple threat, you would not do that if they made you pay 30 dollars per TT.
    3- Just totally replace kstars with diamonds. Businesses gives diamonds, 5-10 videos for diamonds, offers give out diamonds, kstars only remain for storylines. Event boxes could be 1 diamond per box instead of 40 kstars. But it's probably too much work for programmers? I don't believe it. They have dye boxes for diamonds, item boxes could be a thing. 
     If they did these 3 minimal steps there would be much less hackers going around profitting off of a game they didn't design but glu is a weird company. (and I am sorry koko promise I am ending this discussion about hacks) 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Koko is a mod, doesn't make the rules, works for free and seriously has to put with more than we'll probably ever know.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I was today years old when I found out that Kiki isn’t paid.  I hope they at least give her in game rewards like free tickets or FG!  She works way too hard to not be paid or compensated. 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I think there needs to be a rehab for this game. I had a dream last night that I was playing the game, and somehow I found that I had a new baby in the game with another man, and cheated on my husband. And the baby looked nothing like me. I was so confused when I opened the game. 😂🤣
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I decided to take a complete break from the game this week as I haven't been playing that often as is, and the whole game has gotten quite boring. I didn't even complete the last 2 weekend events.

My eyes are still healing from surgery and I'm currently dealing with some unforeseen issues (the area of the eye that was stitched has eroded away so I have to pay close attention to it incase it forms a hole, in which case further surgery will be needed). 

With so many other things happening, this game just feels like more effort than it's worth, so I think it's finally time for me to give up on kkh.

Hopefully the game will improve in future updates for the dolls that remain. It was nice getting to know everyone on the forum and being apart of the community!
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    I decided to take a complete break from the game this week as I haven't been playing that often as is, and the whole game has gotten quite boring. I didn't even complete the last 2 weekend events.

My eyes are still healing from surgery and I'm currently dealing with some unforeseen issues (the area of the eye that was stitched has eroded away so I have to pay close attention to it incase it forms a hole, in which case further surgery will be needed). 

With so many other things happening, this game just feels like more effort than it's worth, so I think it's finally time for me to give up on kkh.

Hopefully the game will improve in future updates for the dolls that remain. It was nice getting to know everyone on the forum and being apart of the community!
    Wow, best of luck to your eye recovery!
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Have already quit this month without realizing it, not even the holiday events have been exciting to me and I haven't gotten the new storylines so can't even comment on them. I almost dread opening the game and seeing the sys banner, its just too much work for a "casual" game.

Edit: Oh and I have been playing from the start, migrated from stardom to kkh in 2014.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Tbh I can understand why some people would rather spend 15 dollars for a h*cked game instead of playing legitimate. I had a friend who quit playing kkh about a week ago and she was an on and off player since 2017. She started listing all the problems w kkh from the SYS to the support never really helping you or the fact that Glu doesn't seem to even bother looking at the suggestions. She was rather frustrated about it and I quote : 'It's incredible how a company has the solution to their problems literally in front of their eyes but yet decide to pretend they do not see (yes she quoted the meme) and add unnecessary features to a game they just renewed the contract for.' I don't blame others for deciding to spend their money elsewhere on something they truly enjoy and want to support. I don't feel like the money that is being put into their bank account is helping to evolve and improve the game and it's experience and it's extremely disappointing bc when they really want to the storylines can be somewhat of entertaining and heartwarming. I have yet to get the Chad and Crystal storyline but from what I've read it's hilarious. I may quit some time next month if I get too stressed
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I used to be at least bothered to submit my tickets in SYS every day even if I didn't play at all but honestly even that feels like a chore now. I have missed tickets in few of the last SYSes and who cares? I'm still going to be barely in the top 10 an get some ugly accessories I'll never use. 
    Probably going to stop playing completely in January and check here if good changes come and i can come back to playing. 

Let's not forget about the fact that I haven't had one single new storyline apart from the very first one because y'all only give them to ✨selected players✨. Yeah, Fu©k that.

*Edit* Lol i failed I'm back playing, too addicted🤭🤥🤡
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Bye everyone who's quitting the game we'll surely miss you 
    I've quit my side game, it's just not fun anymore. I dont see myself playing much with my main game either, I can't see myself grinding for any events, it's just boring. And the forum is dead which is a shame. Glu really killed the game. 
  • AnitatorememberAnitatoremember Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The game is off right now. I can't get in. Another reason to consider leaving again. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I have a love hate relationship with this game...
    I’m still gonna play because this game created fomo anxiety 😟 But I think I won’t be a lot on the forum like before because it isn’t fun anymore. I don’t feel like posting anymore. I really hope Glu will listen to their players and take our feedback serious to make some positive changes in the game 😢😕

Edit : I can’t quit the game / forum yet 😅
    I actually love being here
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I’m not quitting but i'm not playing like i used to 
    I started sys late in last 2 weeks and missed a lot of tickets since i wasn’t really caring about it 
    Also i will no quit because i have spend A LOT on this so from now on i will be playing free and that’s it! Also i bought a new iphone so i won’t spend in games so soon 😂
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Honestly, I can't say that I will quit the game as in uninstall it and never open it again. But I'm surely losing interest enough to not even submit all my tickets, watching my daily videos or even bother with the weekend events anymore. I used to care about the last earnable but now I just get my 3 diamonds and I'm out.

This game just feel like a chore and it's not worth the efforts.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Is there a support group for people who are trying to quit? (serious question, I'm not being sarcastic). The FOMO is real but I don't want to support the game anymore and even playing free supports them. 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited January 2021
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I hope Glu eventually realizes that listening to the feedback (everyone complaining about this horrible SYS thing) is crucial to keeping long time players/customers. 

Personally, I don’t really care about the SYS thing all that much, because I wasn’t winning before (I don’t think I’ve ever collected the final prize in any challenge) because I wasn’t going to spend money on tickets and would forget to submit a new look every 6 hours (idk if it’s even possible to not spend money on tickets and still finish the event...). I usually just submit looks for whatever the first clothing item is and then I’m done lol. 

However, the voting system is not good and they need to fix that too. Glu, more people would actually vote if the system wasn’t wack to the point of “first voting reward=3 votes, second round=10, third=5, fourth=33”. Keep the voting round thingys to like 5 votes per reward and award us less (or the same, because the rewards are not good) or award more for making someone pick the correct answer 33 times. People stop voting because they’re not going to want to sit there and select the more popular choice THIRTY THREE TIMES for 1000 kash. C’mon guys. 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Just wanted to add that the 15 dollars for every single item is true, however it is not a one off thing. You'll have to pay that amount every single month and if your game somehow gets banned, all that money gone just like that.