edited August 2023
    Edited: I disagree with this comment I made from 2 years ago
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wait those kstar outfits are really pretty too omg šŸ˜
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:

three new eye shadow colors. Plus there is a new indigoĀ hair color in the baby kloset.

I'm not sure they're new doll! I've seen them before in game and bought the caramel color during Black Friday

OMG those gorgeous skin tones and that fro omgg

Ugh I feel bad complimenting them bc wtf @ all those diamond items but shit they did do some improvements this updatesĀ 
  • khhellikhhelli Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Iā€™m a petty b*tch but I wonā€™t vote for diamond items in the voting booth. if they donā€™t score well hopefully no one will buy them and glu will stop making everything cost diamondsĀ 
    I am going to include diamond kollections on that list. Like, it's your money, buy them and hype them all you want but at this point I am just going to deliberately downvote every single diamond kloset and kollection items, even though I have 3 diamond kollection items in my closet. If it's going to worth it in the long run i don't see anything wrong with punishing players instead of glu šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    I don't see nothing wrong too. In fact that's the thing I'm gonna do ahah
    edited January 2021
    Like I said, they went overboard with the amount of items available for diamonds and yeah they definitely lied when they said diamonds were introduced as a way to stop hackers but I'm not really mad at these diamond items/kollection when the quality is there. I play a lot of games. PS4, mobile games and what they (Glu) do is really nothing different than what every other company does with their games. Exclusive content isn't available to every player unless you're willing to fork out for it.Ā 

What they can do is, definitely give players more ways to earn diamonds. If you're going to bombard us with quality stuff but at a premium price then you have to give us a way to at least earn some so there's some motivation for us to save up and get our favorite items.Ā 
    edited January 2021
    šŸ˜¬ not voting for the diamond items in a sense is kinda rude I know I did before but you dont know if someone used their own earned diamonds they saved up to buy a spin or item. One can never be too sure if they bought it by earning or buying. Over all it just punishes more players. Glu wont stop making diamond items it's quite obvious.Ā 
    So true. I mean the fact that giving the app 1 star reviews as well boycotting them (incl the thread on this forum) has not really done anything (reminder Glu had their best quarter YET end of last year since 2014) so I really doubt downvoting players would make any difference lmao.Ā 
    edited January 2021
    So, I finally caught up with everything:

Great job on adding more skintones and giving players the beautiful afro hairstyle! But I hope Glu will continue to be inclusive and it's not just one time thing.

All the items are amazing, be it for Kash, stars or diamonds and kudos to the designer team, you can see how much effort they put into it. That being said, the amount of diamond items is sad, but everyone has already said that and I agree with dolls.

I love the bƩret hair, it's so chic! Love the baguette, the salad, the green dress, the items corresponding to the denim&diamonds SYS.

I want to buy a couple of things ā˜¹ļø someone talk some sense into me hahah
    That being said, if someone won't vote for diamond items, I completely understand it.Ā 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Punishing other players for buying diamond items isnā€™t gonna stop glu from churning them out and it wonā€™t stop that many purchases of diamond items. A lot of people who buy diamond items buy tickets too because theyā€™re paid players and the crazy ticketbuyers donā€™t care about their votes, theyā€™ll just keep submitting more tickets to make up the deficit which means that itā€™s going directly back to gluā€™s pocket and they still win
    lexbaby42 said:
    the crazy ticketbuyers donā€™t care about their votes, theyā€™ll just keep submitting more tickets to make up the deficit which means that itā€™s going directly back to gluā€™s pocket and they still win

That's a great point actually. TBs can easily compensate the loss of votes with another ticket bought and free/boycotting players won't probably reach the last earnable bc the votes are so low.

I get every side in this. It looks like a lose-lose situation for players and I think the only one winning is Glu.Ā 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I think it has been quiet obvious that the votes are rigged, so, whether you vote for a look or not it will change nothing.

edit: And I do plan on buying the salad and baguette with my diamonds that I have earned by putting my time (probably too much of it) and patience into this game. Not to mention that there's really not much of difference if you buy a diamond item from the kloset or the voting booth.Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thesweetone thatā€™s so odd because I have always owned all the eye shadow available and Iā€™ve not seen these before. Iā€™ll take your word for it!
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @thesweetone thatā€™s so odd because I have always owned all the eye shadow available and Iā€™ve not seen these before. Iā€™ll take your word for it!

Tbh I discovered them way later than they were released, same with certain lip/eyebrow colors. I wish we had the yellow exclamation mark just like we have with clothing itemsĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I had the yellow mark today thats what made me think they were new! I mustā€™ve missed when they were added and just never looked at the shop side because I thought I already bought them all.
    iOS
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    With all the animal print items weā€™ve gotten lately, Iā€™d love to have an animal print SYS šŸ„° idk if itā€™s been done before but they could do it as a throwback if it has!
    lexbaby42 said:
    With all the animal print items weā€™ve gotten lately, Iā€™d love to have an animal print SYS šŸ„° idk if itā€™s been done before but they could do it as a throwback if it has!

We had this theme somewhere around September, so yeah, very possible it'll be a Throwback theme in the future šŸ„°
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Random question. Did anyone that purchase things in the game noticed that since December the receipts donā€™t have the game app icon in them? I stopped purchasing things around mid-December but I noticed all the purchases donā€™t have the icon and I checked all my previous purchases from other months and they have it. Weird....
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @lexbaby42 it actually has been done before, or at least it is similar

But Iā€™d love a throwback of this show your style theme, or at least a newer version of it
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited January 2021
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I think it's really shi**y that everyone didn't get the storylines again like we were told. Customer support is no help, like always. I'm still complaining about it cause ish never changes with Glu.šŸ˜•
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Animal print ā¤šŸ¦‹šŸ¤—

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    can we at least get some diamond offers through tapjoy if youā€™re going to ignore everything else we suggest? @ glu
    Heck yes give me an Olay diamond offer šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚