šŸŽ†āœØv11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!šŸŽŠšŸø

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Random thought... during all of the other updates they said they couldnā€™t have an sys going while the update is launched.. why was this time different? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    I've seen unofficial spoilers from the discord for the December update, which included items from this current SYS and items from this upcoming weekend event. So I think there used to be a timing issue as to when they would release new items into the game via update and SYS, but they figured they could plan ahead so we could play the weekday SYS with items from the December update, and the weekend SYS with items from the January update. Idk if I am making any sense though lmao it's late here
    Platform: iOS
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I just really wish GLU would stop making eyes that makes our doll blink like a chameleon. šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ Ā 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I hate that I love these eyes and hair so much šŸ’”šŸ’”šŸ’”

(I did not buy them btw, but Iā€™m also not boycotting diamond closet items)Ā 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Is it just me or does it take a few seconds longer for the game to load when traveling anywhere?Ā 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    So I've said this before & ppl got mad but it's true. Players need to stop buying diamond kloset items or spinning diamond kollections if we want change. Glu can see how we spend our diamonds & that's all they care about. They don't care if a post saying "we hate diamond kollections & kloset items" gets 1000 agrees. They just care about money. Even if they are diamonds earned from SYS & not bought, they can see what those diamonds are used on. Enough people must be spinning diamond kollections for Glu to keep making them.

I'm not trying to tell people how to spend their money, do whatever you want, I spun the one with the red glovesĀ so I'm part of the problem. But Glu obviously doesn't care about player feedback, so how we spend our money & our diamonds is the only real way to communicate with Glu.Ā 

Just so it's clear, I hate these diamond items, the cost is gross, no one but Kim K herself could afford this game. It's awful.Ā 

Exactly, that is why I will down vote those items. It's your diamonds, your decision but it's also my vote my decision. So I don't have to care about what's fair to the players and what's not, that was Gluā€™s problem and they made it clear that they don't care.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Just throwing it out there that I did just get one of the tattoo options with diamonds I had saved. Not everyone is buying diamonds to get stuff.

I was actually saving them for one of the Kollections so it's pretty upsetting.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi, yā€™all! I completely forgot that itā€™s update week lmaoo. Sucks to come back to the forum just to bash the new update. I noticed that the forum has been a lot quieter, which makes me so sad. I joined the forum at its peak, so I think we can all tell that itā€™s just not the same anymore.Ā 
    Gluā€™s is absolutely honking dumb. Itā€™s downright hilarious at this point. If they took our suggestions, Iā€™m sure the forum and game would be thriving more than it ever has.
    Iā€™m honestly so sick of this toxic relationship with Glu. I havenā€™t been playing as much as often. I havenā€™t finished a Weekday Event since November. I havenā€™t been voting much in the voting booth. Sometimes I forget the Weekday SYS. Iā€™m afraid that Iā€™m gonna forget the game soon. It sucks so bad, because thereā€™s so much potential for the game and we all know it.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    lulula said:
    rach89 said:
    Random thought... during all of the other updates they said they couldnā€™t have an sys going while the update is launched.. why was this time different? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    I've seen unofficial spoilers from the discord for the December update, which included items from this current SYS and items from this upcoming weekend event. So I think there used to be a timing issue as to when they would release new items into the game via update and SYS, but they figured they could plan ahead so we could play the weekday SYS with items from the December update, and the weekend SYS with items from the January update. Idk if I am making any sense though lmao it's late here
    You could be right, but from previous updates I noticed they always load the first sys of the next update on the previous one. Like we had an sys and a week later we got the newsletter with that sys we had just done over the weekend as the first sys of the new update. Idk if that makes sense. It just seems fishy because itā€™s always been a big deal that we skip an sys the week of the update and all of the sudden the new sys starts and we seamlessly get the update. It doesnā€™t really matter, just thought it was odd.Ā 
  • khhellikhhelli Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Oh I just saw the SYS thread... Don't @ me about my opinion, I'm not interested in a fight, but its ridiculously naive to think a company will make changes when they are making a profit. They don't give a fork about the forum or people's opinions or 1 star reviews, they are profiting which is all that matters. There definitely won't be any change to SYS cus ppl are still buying tickets, and they won't change diamond kollections cus ppl are spinning them. They've seen they can make unpopular changes and players complain, then give in and still give them money. I bet any reports of unhappy forum members is met with a shrug and an attitude of "they'll get over it, they always do". Why would Glu change something that is working for them?Ā 

That's exactly the reason why i won't buy anything with diamonds from now on. Dolls only we can make the change!! If we all stop buying diamond items then maybe they'll listen to their customersšŸ˜­
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    glu, thank you for the free afro hairstyle and the diverse skin tones. the cash and star items look great, and iā€™m looking forward to playing the new story lines.

but yā€™all could not have made it any more obvious that you want money from us when you released all those diamond items, and itā€™s no coincidence that theyā€™re all for the next sys events šŸ˜‚Ā 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Just logged in to tell Glu to go off itself. I'm genuinely so upset and mad about how greedy and absolutely horrendous this is. I'm already rarely playing as it is lmao. Anw I won't be around (much) on the forum so good luck to all y'all šŸ’•
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Exactly, that is why I will down vote those items. It's your diamonds, your decision but it's also my vote my decision. So I don't have to care about what's fair to the players and what's not, that was Gluā€™s problem and they made it clear that they don't care.Ā 
    Will you down vote dolls that wear diamond kollection items and all items from previous years available for diamonds in the VB too?Ā 

Will you personally stop wearing and submitting looks with them?Ā 

Your "protest" makes 0 sense if you are selective over what you're boycotting and you are just coming off as a hypocrite.Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @thesweetone Omg! Thanks for posting this! Those are super creative and pretty accurate šŸ–¤ I love the optimism.

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I have to say though, I think the Tinseltown Tea blogger is a cute idea and I wish more effort was put into consistent storylines.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    This made me laugh so hardĀ 
    What a cheap advertising GluĀ 

NO WAAAAAY! This was hilariousĀ 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Will one of these diamond collections drop on Friday ?Ā 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    putana said:
    Well i bought the shorts cause i've always wanted to use shorts with high knee boots

Iā€™ve been thinking about getting the shorts too for that reason. They look so good on your doll!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @thesweetone Omg! Thanks for posting this! Those are super creative and pretty accurate šŸ–¤ I love the optimism.

You're always so sweet ā¤ļø Thank you! ā˜ŗļø