Edited: Because this was 2 years ago and I disagree with my past self
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Victorian said:
    clarizzo said:
    Victorian said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Iā€™m a petty b*tch but I wonā€™t vote for diamond items in the voting booth. if they donā€™t score well hopefully no one will buy them and glu will stop making everything cost diamondsĀ 
    I am going to include diamond kollections on that list. Like, it's your money, buy them and hype them all you want but at this point I am just going to deliberately downvote every single diamond kloset and kollection items, even though I have 3 diamond kollection items in my closet. If it's going to worth it in the long run i don't see anything wrong with punishing players instead of glu šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    please, this is so bitter. like therealChar said, it's clear glu isn't letting up with the diamond items and you don't know if a doll spent their hard-earned diamonds on a kollection or not. ~punishing dolls does nothing. if someone thinks an item is cute enough to spend their currency on, they're gonna do it, regardless if one or two people don't vote for them in the voting booth because they had the audacity to buy diamond items lolĀ 
    Ok, so? Not my problem anymore, I said what I said šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I am not going to act fair, I will %100 act pettyĀ 
    Same way I wont vote for dolls who use the opportunity to make their dolls black for certain sys. I look forward to down voting some of them for the disco one. :)
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    clarizzo said:
    Victorian said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Iā€™m a petty b*tch but I wonā€™t vote for diamond items in the voting booth. if they donā€™t score well hopefully no one will buy them and glu will stop making everything cost diamondsĀ 
    I am going to include diamond kollections on that list. Like, it's your money, buy them and hype them all you want but at this point I am just going to deliberately downvote every single diamond kloset and kollection items, even though I have 3 diamond kollection items in my closet. If it's going to worth it in the long run i don't see anything wrong with punishing players instead of glu šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    please, this is so bitter. like therealChar said, it's clear glu isn't letting up with the diamond items and you don't know if a doll spent their hard-earned diamonds on a kollection or not. ~punishing dolls does nothing. if someone thinks an item is cute enough to spend their currency on, they're gonna do it, regardless if one or two people don't vote for them in the voting booth because they had the audacity to buy diamond items lolĀ 
    Ok, so? Not my problem anymore, I said what I said šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I am not going to act fair, I will %100 act pettyĀ 
    Same way I wont vote for dolls who use the opportunity to make their dolls black for certain sys. I look forward to down voting some of them for the disco one. :)
    Nice one, it seems pretty obvious you never played covet in modern mode lol fyi i don't bother with that anymore because I am just not as enthusiastic.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    If all these diamond items are going to be introduced, can we at least get a diamond business and a half off sale once or twice a year like we do with stars? People would still be buying diamond items and diamonds themselves, but it would be less intense and improbable to get. Glu would honestly make more money by at least convincing us we have a chance at getting all of these items because then weā€™d try more and want them more instead of immediately forcing ourselves to hate the items because we know itā€™s not gonna happen. GIVE A LITTLE PLEASE GLUĀ 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Whereā€™s the doll quest???Ā 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Hey...I just want to ask when guys will get the same treatment as the female players and get new Kollections and Trendsetters during sys and new clothing with each update as the girls do , I personally use my money in the game and I feel like why are we being discriminated againstĀ  or to put it nicely neglected ? Why is the game for guys not keeping up with the fashion trends as it is for girls? Why did Glu just stop doing things for guys without an explanation ? If you feel the same way
    Go sign this petitionĀ  Ā https://www.change.org/kkhmaleupdates
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I like a lot of the diamond kloset items this update and so I made a mini dupe post with some of them. I hope it'll be helpful to someone šŸ’• I know they're not 100% similar, but hey!Ā 

Left - September GB, right - in the closet for diamondsĀ 

Left - Kollection, right - in the closet for diamonds. Also the last year's VIP ponytail with clips!Ā 

Left - in the closet for stars, right - for diamondsĀ 

Left - top is in the closet for stars, the skirt is a professional event earnable, the boots are VIP earnable, right - in the closet for diamondsĀ 

Left - 80's prom second earnable, right - in the closet for diamondsĀ 

You are an actual angel! Thank you for taking the time to put this together!šŸ„°

Omg you guys make me blush šŸ„° haha thank you! ā¤ļø
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Victorian said:
    Victorian said:
    clarizzo said:
    Victorian said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Nice one, it seems pretty obvious you never played covet in modern mode lol fyi i don't bother with that anymore because I am just not as enthusiastic.Ā 
    šŸ¤£ girl please. You are too funny.Ā 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I haven't spend a dime on this game in months. So I stopped contributing to it.

Glu is a crappy company, the worst mobile app company I've ever seen. The sad thing is, even if everyone stopped buying things it won't stop people who will buy things anyway, who simply don't care, or people who don't know this form exist.

Ā To simplify it, you can buy things. That is your choice and I'm not policing you. But whining and then buying helps no one. Including yourselves. Even if you stopped buying things it still wouldn't make a difference because the majority of players aren't on the form.

Also I've been seeing some dolls sayingĀ  they "pay to make it so free players have the game" which makes no sense whatsoever when all they do is just throw money into the sea of money. With specific dolls spending money there wouldn't be a difference because Glu makes over 100 million a year...for a mobile game. They're not a small company by any means. It takes more than 20 people to make a dent in that 100 mil. It ain't charity. And with or without spending money doesn't do anything. Because there will always be more people that will buy more things. It's a cycle.Ā 
    LaĀ pitreĀ rĆ©sistance!! šŸ¤”
    Proudly Canadian. šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦
    University student studying law and criminology.šŸ‘©šŸ¾ā€āš–
    Trilingual.šŸ—£
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Miyuri You will be missed! you have always been a valuable contributor here and an advocate for more fair gameplay. I totally understand your choice to quit, so many of us are getting to that point!Ā  <3
    iOS
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    New skin tonesĀ 

Iā€™m screaming! Finally!!!!!!!!!!Ā 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want the diamond items so badly but I literally only have 8 diamonds šŸ˜­ Glu PLEASE give us diamond quests or let us watch videos for diamonds. Itā€™s not FAIR at all.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Not sure if I missed it in my game but did we get an update banner pop up?Ā 
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

Well, Iā€™m quitting. Itā€™s been a while since weā€™re asking for fair changes and getting exactly the opposite. KKH is not funny anymore, in reality, I never felt so stressed about a game before. I canā€™t support a greedy company like Glu, I already did back in 2013 when I used to play Deer Hunter and Stardom. Not anymore.

Wishing tons of luck!Ā ā˜˜ļø

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Just finished the Tea Spill storyline, I do like doing them right after one anotherĀ with enough energy.

Also please no Diamonds offers,Ā 
    we only have a limited amount of good offers to beginĀ with and the splitĀ would suck. Every currency has multipleĀ ways to be earned in-game, so adding Diamonds properties is a must. Also a So ChicĀ with a DiamondĀ worker. You shouldn't have made diamonds purchasable in the first place tbh. Like keep the SYS last item at 575 but let people earn diamonds at 600, 700 & 800. And like idk 20 Diamonds for reaching 840 (14 looks x 60). Ticket buyersĀ would still spend money, but youĀ wouldn't exclude the other 90% of your players. And add the leaderboard outfit at 1000 points and like a temporary crown or something for the first place.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @samantha143 I didn't get one!
    iOS
  • AcelineAceline Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I just want to say this to Glu with this wonderful update they gave us, they are so kind and generous šŸ¤”