🗳️🔁SYS -Weekday 1/4/21 Movie Date Night - New Rerun! Pass the Popcorn! 🍿🥤

Comments

• darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Looks 4-6, finally getting to tap into my skirts collection.  

Has anyone run into instances of dark hair getting lower scores? My doll typically has brown hair and I always change it to this blonde for SYS/TS as I would score lower in the past for using darker hair colors. Haven't tried it lately, so just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen to them. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited January 2021
    She wanna be in a competition with me so bad 🤣, I was literally in first place and she was in 12th place and she stay submitting tickets and i stay getting higher votes every time I got my free ticket, she’s not even on theme. Like nobody finna chance you shawty 💀

• saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Mariaakkh said:
    She wanna be in a competition with me so bad 🤣, I was literally in first place and she was in 12th place and she stay submitting tickets and i stay getting higher votes every time I got my free ticket, she’s not even on theme. Like nobody finna chance you shawty 💀

The girl In my group is at 900 already 
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Here are my looks; the third is inspired by @ViennaKKH (hope that's ok, I loved your look so much and tried to not copy it exactly). Hopefully my luck continues 🤞

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Honestly it’s so sad, I miss the Monday SYS how it used to be getting the 2 bronze box’s and 1 silver every week.  Now it’s like do I want a silver box? A pair of shoes ? Or do I want to level down and take the L on a bronze box or cash? Kinda don’t like having to choose between an item or a box . 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Uhh... I was so happy with my looks especially no 4....😭

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @SakuraKKH ofcourse ! I don’t mind at all 🥰
    You’re serving looks as well ✨
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    After my first look it all went downhill. I’ve never scored this consistently low before 👀 if things keep going this way, no way am I reaching the last earnable. What is even happening with this sys, everyone’s scores make no sense 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    There's no way I will reach the last earnable without using an extra ticket or two. I've scored in the 30s, with one look getting 41. I'm not using a ticket for a basic ass top. I'm seriously fed up with this game! I've never scored this low before, not even in my very first sys. It's ridiculous. Between low scores on my side game and no stories at all on my main, I'm over this game. 

My main game I've been scoring high 40s and a couple 50s. I do a similar look on my side and it gets low 30s. 🙄 All I can do is reality shows back to back to get a tb box because I have no new storylines. This game is sinking fast, and tbh Idk how much longer I'll keep playing. 

Sorry for ranting but I've just reach the point where I'm sick of the game. I'm sick of sys. Sick of diamond kollections with no way to earn diamonds. Sick of hackers. Sick of customer service being a joke. Sick of the lack of communication from Glu. Sick of so much more but I'll stop being a moody grouch for now. 🥺😕😢
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    My highest so far...I would never wear this to the movies but 🤷‍♀️
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @BooskiBabii is this you? Such a cute look! 😍 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Scoring pretty low but proud of my fits! Hate how this got turned into a gown event again. 😒🤦🏻‍♀️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    At this point I am just trying to have fun

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    brom617 said:
    @BooskiBabii is this you? Such a cute look! 😍 
    🥰🥰🥰 That is me! Awww🤗🤗 I've only been spotted a handful of times, so this made my night. Thank you so much lovely!

That look scored 45 for me. I'm so stuck on what to wear. This dress doesn't score very high, but I love an all black look. Black is my favorite color and I would love a dress like this irl...even though I'm a sneakers type of girl lol. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    edited January 2021
    My last few looks on my main game...along with my 5th look in the comment above.

I won this hair in my gold box yesterday and I love it. Doesn't really go with that look or voters (aka Glu) don't like it, but I thought it was cute.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I really want some movie theater popcorn rn😋 
    Other than my first 2 looks, my scores haven’t been terrible 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Twinning with @woahbabesursotoxic
    p.s. I love your new look, especially the black hair !

Hey, where is this dress from? Xx
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @caraghmaem its a new dress in the kloset added w the latest update, its available for kash =]
    I communicate in memes
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @caraghmaem it's from the Kloset for cash
    it was just released with the latest update 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I forgot to post this while voting yesterday but I think I spotted @mikaylachimo in the VB?
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    @woahbabesursotoxic You doll is 😍😍 with dark hair and the new freckles!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 1-8.

iOS player 

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I didn't really into this theme. I don't know what to submit because i always use loose t-shirt, jeans and flats to movie theater.

Here are my looks 1-7, i loose a ticket at the beginning because i fell asleep. Look 1-2 i try to figure what kind of looks i should submit, something looks beautifull and romantic but not too much, unluckily the scores flop. Look 3-4 i try to copy the looks from here that have good scores and so pretty but again, not my luck. Look 5-6 just wanna see how many scores if i submit gowns, surprisingly my highest of all! Look 7 try to back on theme but my scores not really good.

l

Should i submit my next look with the white outfit i've prepared or just try to submit gowns? I need to get average 52 points on my next 5 looks to get to the last earnables. I don't care about the TS prizes but i want to get that pretty top.

Agree - submit white outfit i've prepared
    Awesome - submit gowns
    LOL - submit other outfit that look more casual

edited January 2021
    Is anyone else in Gold? What does your TS board look like? Maybe the prizes this week are just collectively undesirable, but I’m currently 4th even though my scores aren’t amazing and I haven’t used any extra tickets...so weird.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @majamarielovisa thank you 😃 do you mean the blue dress? It was from the valentines share the love boxes that you could buy last year of the year before.

Looks 5-8.

I play on iOS
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @iamkoko i also noticed the same, even the top tier is not crazy and i am 7th currently though i am barely reaching 45s with my looks. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
    @IrisChanel, I’m in gold, but I don’t think my group even has TBs? The 1st place might be because she shot up fast, but I’m within 20 points of her.