KK:H Weekday Event 1/4/21 5Star TB while we wait in Anticipation!

2Next

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot my boxes.
    both black boxes where energy and in my gold box I had amazing high heels!!
    Hoping for an amazing TB box, because the last few months I only got bad ones🙈.

We’re in a lockdown and this monday we started home schooling again. Yesterday was bad😭 Caleb didn’t get any homework, so Idk what to do the next 2 weeks with him (if schools open then).. Maliyah is learning to read and write, and man I forgot how hard it is to teach someone that😩😂. She got so much homework, idk how they do it in school in one day!
    Chester is teething, yesterday he cried all day and nothing did work😩.
    So I hope that the next days, things will go better🙌🏽
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    Hey...I just want to ask when guys will get the same treatment as the female players and get new Kollections and Trendsetters during sys and new clothing with each update as the girls do , I personally use my money in the game and I feel like why are we being discriminated against  or to put it nicely neglected ? Why is the game for guys not keeping up with the fashion trends as it is for girls? Why did Glu just stop doing things for guys without an explanation ? If you feel the same way
    Go sign this petition   https://www.change.org/kkhmaleupdates
    just signed your petition!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    1st box: yellow dyes
    2nd box: pink dyes
    3rd box: yellow dyes
    TB box: basic heels 

GC: freezylicious
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    second black box 🥳

🌸✨🌼
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot my boxes.
    both black boxes where energy and in my gold box I had amazing high heels!!
    Hoping for an amazing TB box, because the last few months I only got bad ones🙈.

We’re in a lockdown and this monday we started home schooling again. Yesterday was bad😭 Caleb didn’t get any homework, so Idk what to do the next 2 weeks with him (if schools open then).. Maliyah is learning to read and write, and man I forgot how hard it is to teach someone that😩😂. She got so much homework, idk how they do it in school in one day!
    Chester is teething, yesterday he cried all day and nothing did work😩.
    So I hope that the next days, things will go better🙌🏽
    Try rubbing vanilla on Chester's gums. It has something natural in it that helps with pain for teeth and gums. Baby orajel makes the gums hard so it actually makes teething harder. Have you tried teething tablets? They're great too, I used them on each of my four. Two of mine used the tiny whole pickles (the ones about 2"-3" long) and rubbed then back and forth on their gums. Somehow, it actually worked!🤣🤣 

I hope he gets some relief 🥺 teething babies make my heart hurt for them. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Four weeks in a roll that I've picked awful tb boxes. 
    Main game...Yet another pair of shoes! I wish I would have picked the second box.
    Side game: Jewelry does not need to be in a tb box! The past box is okay, otherwise this entire pallet is trash.

I'm just so disappointed in my picks, and the actual pallets, anymore during the weekday tb event. The only useful item this week was the cute bun hairstyle I picked in my gold box. My side game was dyes and earrings. 600 points for junk basically!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021

The January update banner just pop up in my game. The hairs are fab. 

Someone in the design team must be a big fan of Area. I am a big fan of their clothes too. Hope we see more in Kloset and as earnables. 

IOS Player 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

The January update banner just pop up in my game. The hairs are fab. 

Someone in the design team must be a big fan of Area. I am a big fan of their clothes too. Hope we see more in Kloset and as earnables. 

I really love that left look! I hope it’s earnable. I gotta stop spending money on this game 😭😂
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I had my mum pick out my box for me😅 considering the amount of shoes, I am happy with the skirt!
  • Violet169Violet169 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Got these lips in my TB box! I’m very happy with them🥰
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Violet169 said:
    I didn’t know you can get GS lips in TB boxes 😟😱
    I spendes my diamonds for nothing a few months back. After that also realized you can get this during Kimiversary and BF 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • Violet169Violet169 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Violet169 said:
    I didn’t know you can get GS lips in TB boxes 😟😱
    I spendes my diamonds for nothing a few months back. After that also realized you can get this during Kimiversary and BF 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    I’m honestly so surprised too! This is the first time I’ve ever seen it in a TB box🙆🏽‍♀️. I hope to see more facial features in TB boxes.
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Question: If we don't go claim our "rewards" at the end of SYS then we lose them??!?

I missed claiming one before and it was there when I went back in the game today, nothing! I don't even know where I placed...

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First box I got cash and the necklace in my second box 😊. 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes  I’m glad I picked kstars but I definitely don’t need money and the jacket is not my style at all, I wish I picked the jumpsuit as I want it since 2014 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    this is the first time I’ve ever reached the TB box. “disappointed” doesn’t even cover how I feel about this pick. at least I got a cute pair of shoes in my third box, my other two were just dyes and energy.
    edited January 2021
    Violet169 said:
    Idk the GS lips were in tb boxes! Have they always been there or did they actually update the boxes? 8ve never seen the lips in anyone's pallet before.

Edited to say the lips look great on your doll. And also, what eyes are those? If they're from a diamond kollection it's bc I never spin those and don't pay attention to what's in the kollection lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Tb boxes :
    first and second were totally bad - only money and energy 
    , but 3 & 4 are goooood for me - necklace & dress 
    kind of rock style 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Violet169 said:
    Idk the GS lips were in tb boxes! Have they always been there or did they actually update the boxes? 8ve never seen the lips in anyone's pallet before.

Edited to say the lips look great on your doll. And also, what eyes are those? If they're from a diamond kollection it's bc I never spin those and don't pay attention to what's in the kollection lol.
    They were always there but they're hard to get in the palettes sadly. I remember one of my friends being nearly done w the trowback events and at the end you only get either hair or facial customization. Hope that helps😊
  • Mercy4AnimalsMercy4Animals Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    Hey...I just want to ask when guys will get the same treatment as the female players and get new Kollections and Trendsetters during sys and new clothing with each update as the girls do , I personally use my money in the game and I feel like why are we being discriminated against  or to put it nicely neglected ? Why is the game for guys not keeping up with the fashion trends as it is for girls? Why did Glu just stop doing things for guys without an explanation ? If you feel the same way
    Go sign this petition   https://www.change.org/kkhmaleupdates
    just signed your petition!
    Wanna friend and gift each other? (IOS)
    facebook.com/yukivalentine
    play overwatch on pc or ps4?
    pc: Mercy4RyanQT #1188
    ps4: RichardDeHammer