🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    What would happen if I change my male doll to black are we going to have a discussion like the the girls?
    You just want to get attention.😐
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited January 2021
    naeusts said:
    This is my family, me, my mom and my sister. We're not black but we're not white either. I used to dye my hair in ginger becouse I loved (that's why I use the ginger doll) but at the moment I'm half and half, me and my mom are doing hair transitions, our natural hair is identical to my sister's hair with amazing curls. When I was groing up, I hated my curls, my nickname was "pretani" (is a mix with preta -black in portuguese- and Natani -my name- and when I was old enough I was able to straighten my hair. Again, I don't consider myself as a black person and I'm sure that what I've been through most be nothing, but it happend. There's a huge change happening with me right now. Everything that I said was nothing in the tone of shade or other things. What I should'nt have done was to get in the middle of a conversation that wasn't even mine, I dont know the girl that changes the color of her doll and I dont know if she does that becouse of the hairstyles. What I know is that I respect people and I don't wanna fight. 

Edit: forgot to add the pic.

You 3 are very beautiful! 
    I had to say that
    Thank you so much 💘 but I think my post was deleted 🥵
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    What would happen if I change my male doll to black are we going to have a discussion like the the girls?
    Come on John. Your need for attention is appalling , along with that comment.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @ashleydianem thank you so much
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Isn’t there a rule against trolling? At this point this is just to mess with us, it’s not even well intended lol
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @charlottegold Okay and? Because it’s unfair girl.. Ain’t nothing was funny about it. Just because someone can’t purchase diamond items, they gon be unfair to someone who’s wearing DIAMONDS items and not vote for them. Like I said before it’s CHILDISH. And idc if my respond was OVER THE TOP 🙃. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @naeusts I don't see your original post with the picture, only the reply. I definitely agree with @pristineperson, y'all are so pretty! Your mom is so young looking cause I can't tell who is the mom! 🤣 Is she on the right? Each of you are beautiful.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • JASKKHJASKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I can’t login in my other account but I’m a say this. Some ppl on forum be showing they A$$ a lot lately. Trying to figure this whole diamond discussion! Why punish somebody because they bought diamonds clothing 💀, this got to be a joke. And this skin color discussion again, why some of you won’t learn.OMG. 
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    It's really not that deep..........if you don't wanna vote for diamond items then don't ....... If you don't agree with that then don't vote like that............like this whole topic didn't need all this incessant back and forth. Voting is subjective and in the end each person is gonna vote based on their own personal criteria, beyond diamond items. So to each their own, people don't want to vote for diamond items then ok???? You can voice your disagreement but you can't demand people to not do it, you come across as childish like you're throwing a tantrum because people  are not playing how you want. 
    I don't really care in all cases vote or don't vote for whatever, this whole game is a cashcow anyway 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Anyways. I finally bought this dress, after thinking if I should or not! 😍

wow your doll is stunning!! I love the new hair and dress!
    and please tell me HOW do you get your picture in such high quality?? it always looks like i’ve taken my screenshots with a toaster 🤭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    asta said:

wow your doll is stunning!! I love the new hair and dress!
    and please tell me HOW do you get your picture in such high quality?? it always looks like i’ve taken my screenshots with a toaster 🤭
    Could be wrong but I think she uses Remini
    @asta Thank you😘. And I use the app Remini💕
  • JASKKHJASKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    We need some more positivity on FORUM!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @naeusts I don’t understand why your post got deleted but you and your mom and sister are just stunning!! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    @asta Thank you😘. And I use the app Remini💕
    thank you so much!!
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited January 2021
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Last thing I’m say about this. I can’t believe the entitlement of I’m be a black doll if I want to some of u have 🥴 

Last thing I’m say about this. I can’t believe the entitlement of I’m be a black doll if I want to some of u have 🥴 
    Say 👏🏻 it 👏🏻 louder 👏🏻!! Being silent is basically agreeing!! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Mariaakkh said:

Everything about your doll is perfect! The eyes, lips, and highlight look great. That hair is stunning as well. This dress is a great but for your doll. I'm going to buy it too, but won't buy it until I need it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @KalindaKing this has been happening when i try to watch my video for 20% more energy,and its on and off since the new update just from time to time. 
    I checked all my settings and they are fine and werent changed at all and before i could watch videos for 20% energy without a problem now from time to time this happens. I’m on ios 14.  Can this be fixed please? Limit ad tracking is not an option anymore on ios it has been removed with the last ios update and i can’t change something non existent. And if this was a problem i wouldnt be able to watch them one time and jot the other. I wouldnt be able to watch it at all. Also after it comes up and i restart my game its just gone for a while...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    @BooskiBabii Thanks boo😘! Your doll will look amazing in that dress also!
    This is my family, me, my mom and my sister. We're not black but we're not white either. I used to dye my hair in ginger becouse I loved (that's why I use the ginger doll) but at the moment I'm half and half, me and my mom are doing hair transitions, our natural hair is identical to my sister's hair with amazing curls. When I was groing up, I hated my curls, my nickname was "pretani" (is a mix with preta -black in portuguese- and Natani -my name- ) and when I was old enough I was able to straighten my hair. Again, I don't consider myself as a black person and I'm sure that what I've been through most be nothing, but it happend. There's a huge change happening with me right now. Everything that I said was nothing in the tone of shade or other things. What I should'nt have done was to get in the middle of a conversation that wasn't even mine, I dont know the girl that changes the color of her doll and I dont know if she does that becouse of the hairstyles. What I know is that I respect people and I don't wanna fight. 

Edit: forgot to add the pic.

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @naeusts you all look so stunning ! 🤩✨
    p.s. I wish we all could go out and party again. I really miss that time when distance wasn’t a thing (I was looking at the background) 😟
    It looks like my post took a little travel in here...........
    @ViennaKKH This pic was a year ago, I look so different today..... This was a awesome day, in my sister's birthday! 
    @BooskiBabii in the pic is: me, my mom, my sister.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can we please get a notification every time there is an update for the game? Some of us don't have an automatic update and don't know when there will be an update, i didn't know there was available update until now.... 🙄😐
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Me every update seeing more diamond things, but still getting the “ill let you know when i know” run around about ways to be able to afford a third currency literally no one wanted or asked for. There’s weekly meetings & this is quite honestly the most simple of solutions so why have we been demanding the same answers for months on end... lmao i would HAPPILY go back to spending money on tickets and diamonds if there was a more sustainable free way to earn them, what isn’t clicking glu? pls lmk