You deserved way better scores!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think @beachespeaches is in my TS 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

what are those scores?... 

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @iamkoko in this case either you are in a dream group, or i want to believe that maybe the extreme TB’s magically start to disappear😊 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I am in the same group as iamkoko and It really is a chill group. I think people are not really into TS this time or excessive TB’s are also getting sick of this new sys. The “new sys” is not “new” anymore so maybe people’s behavior during sys will actually calm down with time? On the other side maybe because people aren’t into TS we’re getting low votes so that we eventually end up submit a few extra? I mean when I started playing I had a limited kloset and even then I scored in the low 40s. I don’t know anymore. The only thing I do know is that Glu is shady 🙄
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my attempt to emulate kim kardashians birthday look:

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    not investing a lot of thoughts into my looks - as the scores are quite horrible..

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    e_corvo said:

what are those scores?... 

Where is the handheld from your first look from? I thought I had that, but cant seem to find it. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thank you sm! 🖤 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @Tessakkh it's a free gift for sys, sadly i can't remember which one
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Finally first diamond  o:)

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    My leaderboard is also not as wild as always. The #1 spot is usually at least in the 1000's right now. I think it's a mix of people being fed up and a lot of people realizing that submitting tickets at the last second is the best way to shoot up to the top of the board, annoyingly.

IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My looks 1-8:

Although these are decent scores I can't remember doing this bad before...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I was so hyped about the 60, I showed my husband immediately 🤣 I'm first place right now, but my TS is chill. I think some used paid tickets, but they aren't scoring as well. I don't think the prizes this week are as desired (tbh I only like the purse), plus everyone is returning to work after the holidays and maybe also exhausted from playing back-to-back SYS.
    Everyone is killing it though! And I hope it's not in bad taste to post my good fortune when others seem to be struggling with this SYS. Besides, who knows how long my luck will last, I'll probably get a 30 on my next look 😅
    Eta: Yeah, next look couldn't live up to the pressure lol

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    SakuraKKH said:
    And I hope it's not in bad taste to post my good fortune when others seem to be struggling with this SYS. 
    No way, I need some inspiration because I have yet to break 40! 😩
    Thank you for posting this!
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’m going to start off by apologising for buying the leg tattoos, but it was really exciting to me to have tattoos like mine that I could put on my doll 🥺

These are my looks so far, inclusive of one my sister did (she enjoys the SYS but hates the pressure so doesn’t do her own game now) which is the blue floral leather skirt one. I also had some inspo from dolls on the forum, so thank you to them :)

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I forgot to post this while voting yesterday but I think I spotted @mikaylachimo in the VB?
    @ashleymedds this is me!! Shocked I was spotted twice this week so far lol. Voters didn’t like this look very much, it got a 41 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I submit the white outfit and it scored quite well compare to my other looks... but it still wont make me through the last earnable 🥲

Now i'm 6th in silver II... I guess i'm not gonna submit 1 or 2 tickets because i want to get the silver box instead of this ugly glasses that made my face looks weird

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @ViennaKKH @iamkoko just realized I am in your group too! My dolls name is MohKat. Glad our group is pretty chill (for now 😅). 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much, that’s so sweet of you to say ! 😊💕 I feel like so many of us deserve better scores 😕 this sys is such a mess
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I’m really speechless at this point, what are those votes omg 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited January 2021
    The votes must be assigned by some kind of system bc all of the dolls I'm seeing in this thread are wearing amazing outfits. Some score really well but then afterwards it's back to barely breaking the 30s votes
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    This theme is brutal for me I finally got over 40 but it was on my 9th look 💀
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I submit the white outfit and it scored quite well compare to my other looks... but it still wont make me through the last earnable 🥲

Now i'm 6th in silver II... I guess i'm not gonna submit 1 or 2 tickets because i want to get the silver box instead of this ugly glasses that made my face looks weird

@violettaelliot where is that top from? It’s beautiful 😍
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Smuckies oh I didn’t know ! Your doll looks familiar but I wasn’t sure haha 😆 Good luck ! I love all your looks 🥰😍
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    😐

Soon.

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited January 2021
    🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I think I tried literally everything but nothing is working. Still, I'm proud of my looks. And I found the teddy bear I've been looking for! 🐻

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think your doll looks fantastic @kadamisia.   I love the cat ears (I wear mine all the time. Lol.)  all I can say, these scores don’t accurately reflect the votes everyone’s dolls deserved. Everyone looks fab.   This is a fun theme.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary