• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The excuse for diamond items being the overwork of the design team😶
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @beba13 The iOS setting is still there with a new name and we'll update the pop-up. Try this:  Settings > Privacy > Apple Advertising > Personalized Ads

EDIT: Do you have personalized ads enabled or disabled? What country do you live in?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @uglyjackie why? Because they voiced that they're not voting for diamond items? They don't wanna vote for that then fine! Don't vote! You're right, voting should be based on the criteria you listed, but SHOULD is not the same as IS as we've seen many times in past sys where looks that SHOULD get votes don't and looks that shouldn't get votes DO. Not to mention that each voter has a different opinion on what is "good" overall styling.
     Anyways that's not my point, my point was more so that you can voice your disagreement with them but there's no reason to get all huffy about it?? Like some dolls here expressed their opinion and disagreement with maturity and moved on while others....are taking it WAAAAAAY too personally and yes, are throwing tantrums because some players aren't playing the way they want. Just look at what SOME dolls wrote: the tone, vocabulary and approach.... childish.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    RRM said:
    @uglyjackie why? Because they voiced that they're not voting for diamond items? They don't wanna vote for that then fine! Don't vote! You're right, voting should be based on the criteria you listed, but SHOULD is not the same as IS as we've seen many times in past sys where looks that SHOULD get votes don't and looks that shouldn't get votes DO. Not to mention that each voter has a different opinion on what is "good" overall styling.
     Anyways that's not my point, my point was more so that you can voice your disagreement with them but there's no reason to get all huffy about it?? Like some dolls here expressed their opinion and disagreement with maturity and moved on while others....are taking it WAAAAAAY too personally and yes, are throwing tantrums because some players aren't playing the way they want. Just look at what SOME dolls wrote: the tone, vocabulary and approach.... childish.
    I hope this is not about the whole POC discussion that was going on before
    @KkhElena no no not at all, some dolls said they weren't voting for diamond items and other dolls responded explaining why that's unfair respectfully and maturely while  other dolls took it way too personally and were not so mature in their responses. It's really a non-drama issue imo but people are getting way too upset 
    @uglyjackie I don't stand on any side tbh I understand both sides of the argument, I get why people think downvoting diamond items is a good idea and I also get why it's unfair to dolls.
    I don't think your opinion is bad in fact I agreed with it, yes voting should be based on overall styling. I was not attacking you, i just wanted to point out the subjectivity of what is considered good styling to your point and emphasize that there's no need to take not voting for diamond items personally and get upset, as we both agreed, to each their own. And yes, again, you're right, both sides of the argument can be taken as childish. My issue isn't with the argument itself, it's with the way dolls go about expressing it is all.
     I was trying to have a discussion, you might disagree and that's alright, as long as we are civil. I even acknowledged dolls that were mature in their disagreement. Maybe my comment didn't come across the way I intended in my head, I apologize for that.
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Oh hi @uglyjackie how have you been, we haven't talk in ages how was your year. I missed talking to you and I didn't even know you change your picture, this one is funny I like it. Have a nice week, bye
    @uglyjackie i reread my response to you, I can see how I could've come across as huffy. I apologize, this was not my intention. Maybe I should take my own advice and express myself better haha
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    johnn92 said:
    Oh hi @uglyjackie how have you been, we haven't talk in ages how was your year. I missed talking to you and I didn't even know you change your picture, this one is funny I like it. Have a nice week, bye
    Pls back off john no one asked for you, take a seat xoxo
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    The response about diamond clothes being optional... if I'm not wrong playing the game legit or at all is also optional ain't it now? The disappointment, like I'm not about to buy 150 diamonds 4 times (which all together cost like 220€). There's no new business for diamonds, the suggestions thread is obviously getting ignored and so are we not to talk about the fact that we barely get storylines now (it seems that they have finally understood that KKH isn't Covet Fashion and that we need storylines otherwise the game is boring) like why renew the contract for another 5+ years if it's such a huge bother to fulfill simple requests?
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Bring @uglyjackie back!!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Bring @uglyjackie back she ain’t do nothing wrong
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    I don't understand why Jackie got banned? Was it because of our back and forth? I voiced my opinion and they disagreed, there was a bit of miscommunication at some point and that's all. I didn't think they did anything offensive if that was the reason
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    you don’t get a warning or explanation when you’re banned, it just happens 🤡
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Removing my post because there are more important things happening on the forum right now ❤