šŸ“” šŸ§µ v11.6 Quests - Discussion thread šŸ˜® šŸ§µ

12346Next

Comments

• Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @ashleydianem I just finished the holiday hunt and got the doll after 5 gigs and then had one 8hr gig to finish it (so 6 gigs total)
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    So I finished the Heather doll quest and didn't get any more calls for any of the other quests that the selected players had last month. All I got were the Chad and Crystal storyline and the Heather doll storyline. Last month the selected players had 4 or 5 quests if I'm not mistaken? Are we going to get them all or only the Chad and Crystal and the Heather doll ones? And when will we get the new quest that the selected players got yesterday? @KalindaKing
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So hereā€™s the doll that everyone was freaking out about not getting? Itā€™s cute I guess...

kind of f***ed up that male dolls did all the quests and didnā€™t get anything šŸ˜‚ Like you made me do all those little gigs and didnā€™t even give us stars. You gave male dolls a glittery purse as the newsletter reward and couldnā€™t give us the doll or any other reward? So shadyĀ 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    brom617 said:
    So I finished the Heather doll quest and didn't get any more calls for any of the other quests that the selected players had last month. All I got were the Chad and Crystal storyline and the Heather doll storyline. Last month the selected players had 4 or 5 quests if I'm not mistaken? Are we going to get them all or only the Chad and Crystal and the Heather doll ones? And when will we get the new quest that the selected players got yesterday? @KalindaKing
    I would like to know this too, I only got the Chad/Crystal storyline and the doll one. Thought we were supposed to get all of them. @KalindaKing can you advise?
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you updated and you're on level 28+, you should be able to complete Tinseltown Tea, On A Break (Chad and Crystal) and then Holiday Hunt with the doll. Then next week everyone will have access to new stories together!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing what was tinseltown tea?Ā  I dont believe I got that along with the Willow storyline either

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Tinseltown Tea is about a mysterious gossip blog that knows everyone's secrets and has the power to destroy you.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    If you updated and you're on level 28+, you should be able to complete Tinseltown Tea, On A Break (Chad and Crystal) and then Holiday Hunt with the doll. Then next week everyone will have access to new stories together!
    There were more storylines last update though. Is there any reason we only get these select ones and not the storyline with Kim looking for the star or the storyline with misty? Will we get this willow one weā€™re missing next update if we donā€™t have it now? I know soon we get them all together, but do we never get these ones then? Iā€™d rather do them late than not do them at all.....
    Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    One big tip I find useful for storyline that span over a couple of days is taking tons of screenshots because I really canā€™t remember anything.Ā 

Here a recap of this week storyline. Skip ahead if you donā€™t want spoilers.Ā 

Misty seem to be open to dating anyone as long as they have their own career and independent. Especially after going on a date with someone who bought their mother and basically only concern about how much money Misty made from her career.

I am leaning towards suitor 1, Billy because he gushed how much he liked Misty , think she is really attractive and have major respect for her achievements in her career. Suitor 2 is a total party animal ( donā€™t see him and Misty being compatible)Ā 

Suitor 3 seem okay but nothing much is known other than he is a motion caption performer/ animator.Ā 

I am not sure if there a ā€œrightā€ or ā€œwrongā€ decision. But would love to know what the forum dolls think should be a match with Misty.Ā 

Agree - Suitor 1. Billy Sanders

Like - Suitor 2. Hayden Foster

Awesome- Suitor 3. Sam CarterĀ 

For anyone still following (Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not sure how to put that spoiler thing up?) I chose Billy and Misty said something along the lines of ā€˜I was kind of hoping youā€™d choose billy, I admire how much he wants to change the worldā€™.
    After the next gig, Misty thanks you for your choice/help and says theyā€™re going to go on a second date.
    Hope that helps anyone stuck!
    Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh