🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    we got you, @uglyjackie 💖
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Aceline said:
    What's done is done at the end of the day they both got banned for being a nuisance. We have more important things to talk about, like this 

Do us all a favor and log out  , anyways #freejackie
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
  • AcelineAceline Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Aceline said:
    What's done is done at the end of the day they both got banned for being a nuisance. We have more important things to talk about, like this 

Hurtful so hurtful, who do people tolerate and enable behavior like this, yet Jackie gets banned, it doesn’t make sense! Why, cause she she stood up for herself and against bigoted micro aggressive borderline racist statements. I clearly see where the forums moderation priorities lie and it’s horrid. 
    One. I am not a Moderator, I'm a curious human.
    Two. What did I say was hurtful? I'm a bit confused in the rule they said please do not "Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance"
    To me, if I were a moderator and those two were going back and forth with the passive-aggressive statements I would call the being a nuisance 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Aceline said:
    Amy136602 said:
    Aceline said:

Hurtful so hurtful, who do people tolerate and enable behavior like this, yet Jackie gets banned, it doesn’t make sense! Why, cause she she stood up for herself and against bigoted micro aggressive borderline racist statements. I clearly see where the forums moderation priorities lie and it’s horrid. 
    Two. What did I say was hurtful? I'm a bit confused in the rule they said please do not "Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance"
    To me, if I were a moderator and those two were going back and forth with the passive-aggressive statements I would call the being a nuisance 
    You're calling it passive-aggressive? Jackie did nothing but defend herself and fight back against all the racist little girlies on this forum. There is absolutely no way Jackie was being a nuisance whatsoever. So many people on this forum have made racist and disrespectful comments and have never been banned. John said the dumbest, most out of line things here and just got banned today. It's ridiculous. Go carry your petty shit somewhere else.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Aceline said:
    Amy136602 said:
    Aceline said:

Jackie was definitely not being a nuisance, it’s unfair to say that when someone like John has been coming for dolls constantly, trolling the forum and saying sexist and racist comments. JACKIE did not deserve her ban for defending herself when he was the one that tagged her for a response. You being insensitive is unnecessary and you did that to be shady- bye just continue complaining about something that’s already been spoken about 🤚🏼 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Aceline said:
    Amy136602 said:
    Aceline said:

You did tell us what we were talking about wasn’t important. Jackie did nothing but stand up for herself, that’s not being a nuisance. John was attacking everyone, if he tagged you with that bs I’m sure you would’ve stood up for yourself too.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Funny that this happened just a few weeks after that threaten about banning more people
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    Am I getting banned because I say something you guys didn't like? Interesting.
    Well with that I'll leave you all alone :D 
    Do hope you all have a wonderful day or night depending where you are in the world  
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Aceline said:
    Amy136602 said:
    Aceline said:

1. I never called you a moderator, I believe that the other people that have responded called you one because of what you expressed you would want to, and would not want to talk about on this forum.
    2. Any indication of invalidating someone’s feelings, whether they are upset or hurting, and immediately brushing it off as “unimportant” and then goes on to push their own agenda is insensitive and in-compassionate with no regard to the feelings of others and as much as I would like to excuse this behavior as a mistake you are clearly un-apologetic. Considering someone a “nuisance” or not is no reason to behave in such a way. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can someone explain what happened here and why 2 people got banned? I am confused 😅🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

when a large group of people on the forum are saying your actions are wrong- even those who are on discord maybe it’s time to reconsider your actions to whomever banned Jackie? so maybe you should hurry up on unbanning her- @kokokokonut @KalindaKing ?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos exquisite edit like always, mwah.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

clarizzo said:
    @KalindaKing why isn’t there a warning or explanation before people are banned? 
    I agree with her, maybe have three warns before a banned?
    edited January 2021
    EDIT: Removed image with profanity
    Reposted for effect 🥴🙏 stop deleting my comments 
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Don't worry guys, I'm sure the "soon" is the same kind of "soon" that Glu does everything else. 🙄 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanosI deleted your post with the middle finger emoji because profanity is against the forum rules. I will update the forum rules soon to help explain why forum users may be banned.
    can you not just tell us the reason why Jackie was banned? it’s not that hard- or is it because you all genuinely don’t know and don’t have a justifiable reason as to why you banned her?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

EDIT: Removed image with profanity
    Reposted for effect 🥴🙏 stop deleting my comments 
    🤣 did someone edit my comment 🤣 wow
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Do you think its maybe a good idea to be clear about the rules ahead of time so people know what kind of behaviour will get them banned