šŸŽ†āœØv11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!šŸŽŠšŸø

Comments

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @Idkkh Itā€™s past 5:30 in Toronto so it might not be today but I still donā€™t understand how there was no warning or explanation for Jackieā€™s banningĀ 
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    @benavi12 oh I was just being sarcastic because every time this company says they will change or do something "soon" it rarely if ever happens in a timely manner.Ā 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    As I know the rules are on the forum and It was explained before many times Itā€™s nothing new what the rules are. I donā€™t know what Jackie said but Iā€™m also interested on why she got banned ? Iā€˜m very tired of this forum because it became so negative that I made the decision to leave this forum soon. I know many of you are mad but it doesnā€™t give you the right to attack Kalinda in this way and to tell how she should work. Itā€˜s very disrespectful ! Words can hurt and donā€™t forget sheā€˜s also a human.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of you have said that the current forum rules are vague, so I want to update them to add more details. Recognizing the recent forum atmosphere overall, it's something that I was already planning on doing and based on what has happened in the last few days, I am making it a priority.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    As I know the rules are on the forum and It was explained before many times Itā€™s nothing new what the rules are. I donā€™t know what Jackie said but Iā€™m also interested on why she got banned ? Iā€˜m very tired of this forum because it became so negative that I made the decision to leave this forum soon. I know many of you are mad but it doesnā€™t give you the right to attack Kalinda in this way and to tell how she should work. Itā€˜s very disrespectful ! Words can hurt and donā€™t forget sheā€˜s also a human.
    In no way are we trying to attack Kalinda, but this shit gets so old lol. Itā€™s the same thing on this forum no matter what it is. Weā€™re more so coming for Glu and their tired ass rules.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    Miss im be black if I want to has an opinion again? Girl log out for me.Ā 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I understand but they have a point. Everyone on this forum is human yet most get treated like they're some kind of feral animals when simply asked to do something about the discrimination that is happening in the forum.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    What's this discord thing everyone is talking about?Ā 
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Asena_55 you're either new or have very very selective reading if you've missed all the bs, unfairness and badly worded statements that come out of glu
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    What's this discord thing everyone is talking about?Ā 
    Itā€™s In @Jabberwooh ā€˜s signature, love itĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @ashleyl23 Oh I see, thank you so much! ā¤ļø
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Some of you have said that the current forum rules are vague, so I want to update them to add more details. Recognizing the recent forum atmosphere overall, it's something that I was already planning on doing and based on what has happened in the last few days, I am making it a priority.
    well if you arenā€™t making the rules vague- can you at least give us the reason as to why Jackie was banned? because luv it donā€™t make sense šŸ¤ššŸ¼
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆdaily IOS playeršŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    šŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forumšŸŒˆ

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos dont come at club penguin like that cause it is times square in new yearā€™s eve compared to here
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    So if the rules have to be updated and clarified that makes @uglyjackie ban even more unfair because as she/the rest of us are confused as to what rule it was that she broke right now, as the rules stand.
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    The lack of customer service from the representatives of glu which weā€™ve seen tonight is completely appalling and unacceptable. Bring Jackie back, make rules that are easy to follow and access and offer explanations and warnings before banning everyone except the people who have specifically gotten complaints from other costumers who have been attacked or feel uncomfortable around them. This is ridiculous and completely unprofessional.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Ā Being called out for changing the rules AFTER unfairly banning someone & then saying you were planning to do it all along... has the same energy as getting dumped in grade school & telling the person dumping you that you were going to break up with them anywayĀ 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    The forum rules are like a fib... āœØconsistently inconsistentāœØ
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    The lack of communication regarding well, ANYTHING to do with the game when forum dolls ask questions is a joke.
    then Jackie gets banned and for what? No answer and then vague comments about how rules will be updated later on. With still no clarification on why Jackie got banned despite seemingly doing nothing wrong - all they did was defend themselves against an incessant troll who has been active on this forum for months without any bans thus far, despite their rude behaviour. Censoring people who defend themselves against trolls and banning trolls far too late? (Aka allowing them to incite feelings of upset and anger in an extremely sensitive conversation about race where yet again, POCs especially Black people were expected to educate white people on the issues of race on this forum at the cost of emotional labour).
    This is totally unacceptable behaviour from Glu. Although I am completely unsurprised given the companyā€™s track record.
    What a shame.