🗳️🔁SYS -Weekday 1/4/21 Movie Date Night - New Rerun! Pass the Popcorn! 🍿🥤

Comments

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited January 2021
    😭 This is my norm for this sys.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I submit the white outfit and it scored quite well compare to my other looks... but it still wont make me through the last earnable 🥲

Now i'm 6th in silver II... I guess i'm not gonna submit 1 or 2 tickets because i want to get the silver box instead of this ugly glasses that made my face looks weird

@violettaelliot where is that top from? It’s beautiful 😍
    @RachelLiebe the top is in the valentine's boxes 😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I think I tried literally everything but nothing is working. Still, I'm proud of my looks. And I found the teddy bear I've been looking for! 🐻

Your looks are so cute! My favs are 3, 5, 6 and 7 💙🍭
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I absolutely loved the looks from @robertavyy especially look 8 that I had to recreate it and it gave me my highest score yet this SYS! 😍 Just like everyone else, I’ve been scoring consistently low so this made me happy! 😁

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Here’s some looks that scored well for me for anyone who needs inspo :-)
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

The suckage continues.....😕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @YoMomma your looks are so chic! 🌹Absolutely in love with the dark red ensemble and also like how you paired the pink dress with these bedazzled boots. I see so many beautiful looks from dolls who are scoring low and it's so unfair ☹️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Need advice again lol

So I have 40 diamonds and I've been wanting the ombre lips, but I'm unsure. I keep thinking about the fact I can get a gown or hairstyle that I've been wanting. I only have a kloset pair and  the glitter lips that I bought on BF (I don't like the gs lips on my doll), but I think the ombre ones will look good. Do they help boost scores up? Well, before Glu started manipulating the votes lol. I would include a picture but I can't edit pics at all.🙈🤣 I just can't make a decision without advice.

What should I do?

Agree...buy the ombre lips
    Like...buy something else (gown, hair)
    Awesome...buy other lips
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I don’t think they’ll influence the scores and if you like them get them!! If you wanna post a pic of your doll maybe one of us can recreate your doll and show you how they looks
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thesweetone Thank you ❤️ It is strange how so many dolls are scoring lower than usual 🤷‍♀️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you so much! And I agree that this theme is fun, I was veeery excited to use some more casual clothes and cute handhelds! 
    @thesweetone Thank you honey ❤️✨
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    hey i know this isn’t the right place to ask, but i haven’t done the cassio quest from a few months ago, and i was wondering - does anyone know if the pink dress is added to the kloset if you don’t buy it?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @asta no you only have that chance to buy the dress. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    viola said:
    @asta no you only have that chance to buy the dress. 
    okay thank you so much for answering! 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Of course, after consistently getting 50+ last SYS and winning first place with no extra tickets, this SYS I'm scoring in the 30s no matter what I do and definitely won't be reaching the last earnable. Disappointed but not surprised. Luckily I don't really like any of the items.

Also for those talking about Gold, this is what mine currently looks like. Not the worst TBing I've seen but still pretty bad. I'm sitting pretty in 21st place and hope I can score myself a silver box.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Every outfit I've submitted has scored in the 30s. I usually don't get bummed out about the scores but I really liked this outfit and was hoping for a higher score 😕. The only thing I really wanted was the 3D glasses...I guess that's not gonna happen 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Is anyone else in Gold? What does your TS board look like? Maybe the prizes this week are just collectively undesirable, but I’m currently 4th even though my scores aren’t amazing and I haven’t used any extra tickets...so weird.
    Same here! I’m in gold and haven’t used any extra tickets, scoring in the high 30’s/low 40’s, but I’m in 5th. I found it weird too but maybe this luck will continue 🙏🏼
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @Smuckies I love your looks! 

It’s weird bc I was ready to level down this week, but I’m trying to just play naturally to see what happens, and I’ve been fluctuating between 2 and 10 or so! My scores picked up too.

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Look I tried on and a joke look - both scored a 40....
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    My first look that scored 50 after I feel like I tried 1000 different things 🙃🤗

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I absolutely loved the looks from @robertavyy especially look 8 that I had to recreate it and it gave me my highest score yet this SYS! 😍 Just like everyone else, I’ve been scoring consistently low so this made me happy! 😁

If you don’t mind I will try this look♥️ @Memejazzura

Can you choose the eyes? thank you 
    like left 
    awesome right 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021

spotted and bought the item I wanted 🥺🙏 absolute angel
    @Amy136602
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Some of my lower looks, I know they aren't the best but I am at a loss of what to submit for this sys. Has anyone submitted a gown look and scored well? I really want the last earnable, but it doesn't look like I can get there.
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing is this a glitch? or must I submit gowns to get a good score? I’ve never scored this badly before 💔

iOS player
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

spotted and bought the item I wanted 🥺🙏 absolute angel
    @Amy136602
    @therealChar
    Anytime 🥺 I’m glad I could help! I’m so glad you found it!💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The earnable skirt seems to be scoring well, it also got me a 50

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • amberskkhamberskkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but not game I'm playing 2017
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited January 2021

First time posting a collage of my looks🙈 started off with quite low scores but then managed to hit my first 60 votes.. the skirt is definitely doing well!!🌸
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    This is honestly so sad🥴 all my scores have been like this no matter what I try 

This is a sign from the cursed algorithm telling me to level down😌
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I think @beachespeaches is in my TS 💕
    That's me! Hi! You’re doing great ☺️
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine