šŸŽ†āœØv11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!šŸŽŠšŸø

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I just feel like we need to be really clear about expected standards of behaviour for forum members and moderators, and what happens when these standards are breached, rather than the current approach of banning without an explanation with the additional threat of more bannings if anyone asks questions about it
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited January 2021
    āš°āš°āš°
    #freeJackie
    #AdmitMistakesYouAreHumanNotADeityBeyondReproachBecauseSeriouslyWeAreAllHumamButToChangeRulesAndBanUnfairlyIsWrong
    #GLUobsessedWithNeverAdmittingWrong

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    The forum is imploding. This is mad toxic and just plain sad.
    #freejackie
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    ...wow just wow. I've reached a new level of disappointment that surpasses any type of negative emotion that I've ever felt since I can remember
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Hours later & we still donā€™t have an explanation as to why Jackie was banned. #freejackie
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I think this forum and itā€™s shitty ā€œmoderations and rulesā€ have gotten to be absolutely ridiculous. The amount of disrespect that we have came across on this forum and nothing was done about it. Nothing was ever done about some of the racist comments made by some of these members. Nothing was done about John and his trolling till today. How can you ban someone THEN UPDATE THE RULES? Itā€™s **** awful. Yā€™all patrol the wrong shit here, like talking about different video games or, oh, like someone rightfully defending themselves. So many people on here get away will absolutely anything, but you go ban a member who stood up for the right things here. You didnā€™t remove users who made racial and sexist comments till today. Itā€™s just so sickening and Glu has some lousy ass rules. Yā€™all can ban me, I donā€™t give a damn anymore. But itā€™s absolutely ridiculous and clearly obvious as to why the forum is falling apart. It needs new moderators and maybe some decent people who will come on here and actually respect one another.

Anyways #freejackie till i die x
    @thatgalbia Wait...what happened? šŸ¤”
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Aceline said:
    @ShayShigil ah yes because I'll never have the same old topic being talked all the time šŸ˜Š
    You're new here, so try reading the room before you start talking out the side of ya neck. We stand up and defend our people on here, You won't get no where being rude and negative. There's a time and place for everything. Right now, Jackie is what's important.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited January 2021
    - double post -
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I was not going to say anything about this, since I am fairly new here and don't know 100% how things work around here. But this situation seems very unfair.Ā 
    Banning people without reasoning seems wrong. I am quite sure a lot of websites and games give a reason when banning a person, so why is it still not known why Jackie was banned? If it takes this long to give a reason, it seems like there was no legitimate reason from the start...Ā 
    #freejackie

(edit: added a sentence to make it more clear)
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I'm also newish to the forum, but you literally can't ban someone for rules that haven't been posted yet like-
    Don't think the tens of banned usersĀ 
    with next to no forum history haven't been noticable either, likeĀ what is this...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Romaki said:
    A new ad:

i love how they named her kate ross, which is a not-so-subtle play on the name of the british supermodel, kate mossĀ  :D

i also apologize if this post came off as insensitive to the situation going on right now. i've been reading the comments on this thread today, and it's terrible that jackie was banned for no good reason. i don't think either of the moderators can disclose why either which f-ing sucks.Ā 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
    @robertavyy Kalinda said everyone will get the new storylines beginning next week. I still haven't got the ones from last month on my main game yet. I just want the doll. I got the new one for this update on my side game, but not my main.
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @BooskiBabii oh! Iā€™m glad we all get it this time ā˜ŗļø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @beba13 The iOS setting is still there with a new name and we'll update the pop-up. Try this:Ā Ā Settings > Privacy > Apple Advertising > Personalized Ads

EDIT: Do you have personalized ads enabled or disabled? What country do you live in?
    I can watch all other videos without any problems for k stars for using items again in sys just this one bugs...its enabled right now. Iā€™m in Serbia but i use American app store.
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
    edited January 2021
    @KalindaKing I amĀ having trouble accessing my game, I am getting the same error message as a few days agoĀ 

Edit:#FreeJackie
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Itā€™s the ad for me, Lmaooo šŸ’€

beba13 said:
    @beba13 The iOS setting is still there with a new name and we'll update the pop-up. Try this:Ā Ā Settings > Privacy > Apple Advertising > Personalized Ads

EDIT: Do you have personalized ads enabled or disabled? What country do you live in?
    I can watch all other videos without any problems for k stars for using items again in sys just this one bugs...its enabled right now. Iā€™m in Serbia but i use American app store.

@beba13 since the update I have only been able to watch 6 daily ads for K-Stars, I think there has be some sort of video glitch šŸ¤”
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Another day we donā€™t know why Jackieā€™s banned lets get to it babes. #freejackie till its backwards x

Users will not be bullied into ignoring unjust treatment of user and forum users.

We had a doll denied the black friday sale and was silenced

We were told if racist remarks are removed then we will basically be punished with harsher enforcementĀ 

We have dolls with receipts on abuse of power in their DMs from mods and being talked to like children and called nuisancesĀ 

We have trolls inciting chaos and lighting the fire on racism discussions allowed to continue and only banned after we demanded it, but then another doll is banned not only without explanation, but rules being rewritten to justify it and further silence dolls.

We have had zero compensation for widespread errors for months

And all this in addition to GLU's money hungry ways which are too numerous to type.Ā 

.Ā 
    Enough is enough, Glu. Enough šŸ‘is šŸ‘ Enough

I wish I could hit LOVE as a reaction!!

šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Why was Jackie banned? Why there's no closure and transparency from the team & mods regarding basically everything?Ā 
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Honestly it baffles me how glu isnā€™t ashamed of the state of this forum & their game right now šŸ„“ Iā€™d be embarrassed if i worked there lolĀ