💬 🧵 v11.7 Quests - Discussion thread 💬 🧵

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
New Update means new Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v11.7
Does Willow really want to make friends or does this spell trouble?   
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I have my suspicion about willow pape but can’t wait to see how it will go down. 

Spoilers Alert. For those who don’t want to read about the storyline. 

My guess is that Willow feels so vindicated for not being chosen for the photoshoot that she hatched a plan to be buddy buddy with us and Kim and then sabotage us in some way. Not sure if this whole shrimp tempura thing have any significance but it went on and on that I am suspicious that Willow will either feed it to someone with seafood allergy or she will do something to it and blame it on us. 

IOS Player 
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Can someone please tell me the location where you can find the star clothing that Kate Ross mentioned in Toronto before meeting Kim at the restaurant? I clicked the discussion too fast and now I can't find the store. Thank you 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @djladyjessi    They are going to be released in upcoming Kollections.-Not yet available.   
    (I'm moving this to the v11.7 discussion thread. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    @kokokokonut: Thank you! 🥰 Also is there any way to get diamonds in the SYS voting? 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Wait, there is a new storyline? Because i didn't get any call about anything this week 🤔🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So after seeing a video on YouTube about the Chad and Crystal storyline (bc I'm still waiting to get it) I came to the conclusion that I want them to break up for some reason. Idk I'd feel more satisfied if they just broke up and call me crazy and everything but I'd love for either Chad or Crystal (or both ya know) to get a massive crush on our doll after the break up just so our doll can reject them every time. I'm petty like that and I want revenge. 

P.s. I don't know why but the whole storyline reminded me of Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj
    edited January 2021

Did I just buy the jungle print dress just to do the runway with Willow? Yes I did. 😝 

Was inspired to give some Dua Lipa at the Camp Met Gala realness. 

Spoilers Alert. 

Willow shoes was giving her problem and you can choose to help her or trip her. I personally can’t be that evil to trip her and I feel like from previous storylines, you are usually rewarded for making good choices. 

IOS Player 
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I didnt get the storyline about Willow, only the Chad/Crystal one. What should I do?
    iOS Player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    didnt get Willow storyline either - @KalindaKing is this another not for everyone storyline?

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Is this another storyline again for “selected” players?
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2021
    What? Again only selected players ?🥺 I’m feeling like missing up so much things 😞
    iOS player 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The new Willow storyline is for randomly selected players and everyone will be able to access fun new storylines next week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing  this is becoming a bit ridiculous so please pass that onto the team.  Never since I have played until recently were storylines randomly selected - If there were prizes involved (heather doll) it is unfair that some get it and some don't.  if we are all getting the update we should get all the stories at same time.
    I know this isnt your doing and I am not blaming you - But you are who gives us a voice.  
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    The new Willow storyline is for randomly selected players and everyone will be able to access fun new storylines next week!
    Last update the storyline (to get the doll) was available to only selected players aswell, but someone told me it was gonna be available to everyone next update (this one).

Is it coming next week? Thanks!
    iOS Player
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The Chad storyline was pretty basic, but I'm happy to see anything with them. I hope the Willow one has a more surprising ending than that though.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    I thought that if you weren't selected for storylines for the last update we are able to access them this update? I was able to complete the Chad/Crystal one and the Holiday Hunt with this update but haven't received the storyline where you find Misty a date or this Willow storyline
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i completed the chad/crystal storyline as well as the holiday doll storyline. i'm also aware that there is a storyline where we have to find a missing star for kim, one with misty, and the willow one. are those 3 coming out to everyone next week? 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

she didn’t say nothing 😂 
    (the aura is super cute 🥲🥲🥲)
    Not me lowkey wishing that Chad and Crystal will break up eventually for real just so one of them can flirt with us and our doll can reject them💅🏾. Chile I need to stop w the pettiness, I'm still mad that they used our doll to get back together but anywaysss...
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I actually would love to can date Raul. I enjoyed storyline with him ☺️🥰🤪
    iOS player 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Is everyone going to get the quest to earn the doll? I didn't get it last month and was super disappointed.
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    An I the only one that hates the flying bread aura
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Since I rated the Chad one, I'll say the Willow one was better. I think it'd be nice to have the option to be her friend and doing like possible BFF shoots and such with her. Like lean more into the Frenemies shtick. Since her sad Thanksgiving storyline I just want her stay nice for a while. xD
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Romaki said:
    Since I rated the Chad one, I'll say the Willow one was better. I think it'd be nice to have the option to be her friend and doing like possible BFF shoots and such with her. Like lean more into the Frenemies shtick. Since her sad Thanksgiving storyline I just want her stay nice for a while. xD
    I have to agree. I was a lil bit disappointed w the Crystal and Chad storyline... idk maybe it's my pettiness that is talking but I wished we could take some kind of revenge 
    The Willow storyline is actually interesting as there is development between our character and Willow. Kudos to the writers for this one. 

Spoilers alert. 

I like how the you can choose between continuing the rivalry with Willow or bury the hatchet. And I can see how certain decision making plays cleverly into either confronting Willow or ignoring the rumors and being her friend  

IOS Player 
    The Willow storyline is actually interesting as there is development between our character and Willow. Kudos to the writers for this one. 

Spoilers alert. 

I like how the you can choose between continuing the rivalry with Willow or bury the hatchet. And I can see how certain decision making plays cleverly into either confronting Willow or ignoring the rumors and being her friend  

OMGGG I haven't gotten the storyline yet but now I'm excited about it.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I haven’t gotten a new storyline in about a week. I haven’t minded because of the quests but it’s super odd. Anyone have any tips? I visited Simon & Maria and they both had nothing. Oh & I don’t have any pending gigs because I keep getting those annoying calls from Simon every hour
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Maya 😍 Finally a good looking character 👏 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I just want to join in 
    I absolutely love the fact that we have a new unique and good looking npc. THIS is what I was waiting for!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.