🗳️🔁SYS -Weekday 1/4/21 Movie Date Night - New Rerun! Pass the Popcorn! 🍿🥤

Comments

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    10th place and got a box, pretty exciting.

Uh, a handheld? Nice. I got to Silver III, I hope there are more boxes.

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Finally get a great pallet and I go and pick dye 🙈
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Stars are okay, but I wished I would have picked one of the dresses. I love the third dress so much, it's beautiful. I'll definitely take the stars over the dye and eyes though lol.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Ofc I picked the earrings over the good items in my pallet😻✋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    My group was super chill this sys! I was first the whole sys and i actually got to finish first without anyone using extra tickets! I wish it was always this fair❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I'm not really sure where to post this. But my distaste for the direction this game has been going has been mounting for the past few months. However today it really hit me just how much Glu has ruined this game for me. 

Yesterday, the city where I live faced an attack from terrorists (obviously I'm sure everyone has seen the news about this no matter where you live) and while in the past and during most of the pandemic I would have turned to this game as a form of comfort to escape from what was going on around me, yesterday when this happened KKH felt like the furthest thing from comfort. Instead, in the midst of the fear and chaos going on around me, it felt like added stress, a pointless app where I could open it and try to play but I would get nothing in return and I knew it would just make me feel worse. So I never opened it, in fact I just remembered about it now when I saw it was 10:15am and realized that the sys event must have ended. I'll end up getting 30th place I'm sure, but to tell you the truth I just don't care anymore. The game is ruined, Glu has killed it and I think it's time I let myself give it up for good. 

You might see me around the forum or the discord in the future, and I'm sure I'll play the game from time to time when I'm bored, but to me the excitement and joy that this game used to bring have passed. Glu has failed their customers one time too many.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    This week was so calm, and I finished in 5th in gold without any extra tickets. Not gonna lie, I’m into the shoes.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m loving the detail on this dress! It feels like a cool thrifted find.

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I was a newbie when there was this SYS and obv I didn’t reach the dress, only the ball and the glasses, so I’m so happy. I really liked also the makeup.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Placed 19th. Completely forgot what place I need to be to level down, otherwise I wouldn't have submitted my 12th ticket (I also missed one ticket)
    My box and pick is meh 

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Some says you will get what you afraid of, i guess that really happened to me 😭

No need to congratulate me glu, i don't like the prize! I want the silver box 😭 what so funny is when i submit some i-don't-care-about-the-score look, unfortunately it gave me my highest score for this theme!

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I managed to remain in first place! I'm happy I got the bag, but now I will be in silver I. I am stuck in a cycle of doing well in bronze III, being promoted to silver I and doing awful and then going back to bronze... Fortunately I am not very fond of the prizes in the next SYS, so we'll see how it goes. I hate that bronze has so little prizes available!!! We rarely get clothing items, only shoes and accessories 🙄
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Again  11th place, but I really like this dress 
     :) 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am somehow so nervous i stayed in gold for the upcoming SYS😬
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited January 2021
    asalaxo said:
    I think earlier today I saw two forum dolls against each other 😁

Nvm
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @rose2797 omg love I heard about that. I’m so sorry that happened. Stay safe love. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I forgot to submit my last 2 tickets this morning and I ended up in 25th place so I got a brown box and dye, oh well shows how much I care about sys anymore!
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    I forgot to submit my last 2 tickets this morning and I ended up in 25th place so I got a brown box and dye, oh well shows how much I care about sys anymore!
    In what level does 25th place get boxes?? I wish it was like that in every rank😳
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came in 2nd place 🥰

• lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I used to make top 10 in the old SYS, this week my highest score on a look was 41 and I had the popcorn handheld. I’m so glad I’m a free player because I’m just starting to not even care anymore  😂
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Finished in 17th, very happy with my pick 😃 much prefer this to any of TS items.

I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I was 4 right before the event was ending then I was suddenly five. If I have to be stuck in gold level, I at least wanted to get the film camera bag. I can use that for casual theme more often than the 3d glasses. I just want to rank high enough to get a silver box in the next one but I don't know how likely it is I'll rank high enough since I don't know if I can expect the scores I got this time. 
    Platform: Android

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Came in fourth! Happy with the 3d glasses and camera bag!!!

Omg sorry for the poor quality of editing, lol!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    If one or two of us received low scores, then I could blame voters or maybe our looks being paired with better dressed dolls. However, sooo many of us scored lower than ever and a bunch didn't reach the top. That's just sus af to me. Idc what Glu says, these votes were not real at all. 🤡🤡🤡

#FreeJackie ✌🏻
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 4th! I love the shoes and the bag
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Ended 10th, you can call me miss holographic ✨

Edit : adding better pic
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 7-13! I actually came in first by one point (silver 1). Also dont mind me reusing that ponytail cause it got good scores

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I was in silver III but moved my game to iOS and had to start again in bronze I, I came in 1st😂 they must have thought I was a ticket buyer lol
    I placed 13 in gold on my main and got the glasses. Here are my lowest, highest two, and fave. I love the earrings in #1 and #3, I searched for them forever and finally got them last weekend. I have to get used to the new lips on my doll, but I think they're cute. I actually like the last 3 looks the most.

Earnable outfit:

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I was lucky that the algorithm picked me to win 1st place this sys lol. It’s been almost 3 months since I last won 1st place or anything worthwhile for that matter. I had a very chill group for once and I was the only one to make it to the last earnable. It’s very disappointing that you can barely make it to the last earnable these days. Either everyone was scoring low, leveling down or just losing motivation to play. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.