🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ what a good idea! can you post a blank template? I want to do one too
    iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @AliBryant here you go

Thanks @pristineperson! Does anyone have one for the update prior to this? The only one I know of is missing some items
    iOS
  • valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @pristineperson! Does anyone have one for the update prior to this? The only one I know of is missing some items

thanks @valeetolar9! That's the one I have, but there are items missing!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I appreciate Glu fixing the glitch on the doctor coat this update, it no longer glitches into a Kloset sweatshirt. 
    IOS Player 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Oh I’m in ! I’m also gonna input if I have used extra tickets for a better view from what I remember.
    Free - 1 Kalinda ticket - Free - Free - 4 tickets - Free - Free

Free - Free - 3/4? ended up with only sleeping mask 😂 - Free - Free - Free - Free - 1 ticket - Free and even started late, missed 1 ticket - 3 tickets because of the crazy low scores and I want the earnables 🙄

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I don’t know where to post this, but I’ve crossed out all the stuff I got from this updates SYS’s just to show something? I got 20 out of 70 items 😀👍

If Glu thinks that they are being generous with the amount of items they are releasing-😀✋
    Just, no. They probably think that their players, “have more chances to win more items.” Nah this game is for the rich people now😩✋
    I know this post won’t do anything, just thought I’d share

New system, more articles.  But at what price Glu? 
    And with your way of manipulating the votes, we are dead.😐😒
    @pristineperson you’re funny 😆🤣
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @pristineperson @valeetolar9 Thanks for posting the blank template, I was wondering where I could get it😩. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @pristineperson you’re funny 😆🤣
    I’m just bored
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I did mine too

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Users will not be bullied into ignoring unjust treatment of app users and forum users.

We had a doll denied the black friday sale and was silenced

We were told if racist remarks are removed then we will basically be punished with harsher enforcement 

We have dolls with receipts on abuse of power in their DMs from mods and being talked to like children and called nuisances 

We have trolls inciting chaos and lighting the fire on racism discussions allowed to continue and only banned after we demanded it, but then another doll is banned not only without explanation, but rules being rewritten to justify it and further silence dolls.

We have had zero compensation for widespread errors for months

And all this in addition to GLU's money hungry ways which are too numerous to type. 

Enough is enough, Glu. Enough 👏is 👏 Enough

This should be quoted and quoted again on every thread until we get answers.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I don’t know where to post this, but I’ve crossed out all the stuff I got from this updates SYS’s just to show something? I got 20 out of 70 items 😀👍

If Glu thinks that they are being generous with the amount of items they are releasing-😀✋
    Just, no. They probably think that their players, “have more chances to win more items.” Nah this game is for the rich people now😩✋
    I know this post won’t do anything, just thought I’d share
    @Eyyeth_
    yikes, here is mine. 7 Sys with no Ts items. 24/70 items
    lalana said:

Users will not be bullied into ignoring unjust treatment of app users and forum users.

We had a doll denied the black friday sale and was silenced

We were told if racist remarks are removed then we will basically be punished with harsher enforcement 

We have dolls with receipts on abuse of power in their DMs from mods and being talked to like children and called nuisances 

We have trolls inciting chaos and lighting the fire on racism discussions allowed to continue and only banned after we demanded it, but then another doll is banned not only without explanation, but rules being rewritten to justify it and further silence dolls.

We have had zero compensation for widespread errors for months

And all this in addition to GLU's money hungry ways which are too numerous to type. 

Enough is enough, Glu. Enough 👏is 👏 Enough

This should be quoted and quoted again on every thread until we get answers.
    Sorry for spamming the thread with TS items.
    Indeed, this topic needs to be clarified. We all deserves answers.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I find all the TS pictures fascinating and very telling of a major problem with Glu. There is no reason why the majority of forum members are lacking so much basic content. I'd argue that forum members are some of the most dedicated players since they choose to give feedback, share ideas/inspo, and build a community around the game. We are putting so much time and effort into something and getting very little in return.

There are obviously a ton of issues being highlighted on the forum right now. This is one of many.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @AliBryant The glitter tights with the heels are missing in the empty slot.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The first SYS I returned for was the PJ one, since then I got 13 out of 54 items. I started as Bronze I so of course I didn't have a shot at a big part of the items, but at the very least the earnables shouldn't be this difficult. Can't the last prize not be brought down to like 520 instead of 575? Reaching a 40 seems like an impossibility. And personally I'd be fine with people earning currencies after 575, like up until like 800 or so. Diamonds for good fits.

I'm just really mad that I had no shot at the Alice hairstyle because it's so unique and beautiful. I'd rather see good and interesting accessoires and super rare handhelds as the items that are difficult to get. I don't think it would change the nature of the competition, I just think a lot more people would be happy about the outcome.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I go back and forth between silver III and gold I every SYS. When I am in Gold and have even a slight chance at the top prize, it doesn’t matter because the TS Winners # 1-5 all end with over 1500 points. In order to make Top 10, you HAVE to score above 800 points. WTF. 

I am ashamed that from March 2020- August 2020, in addition to the VIP Bronze cost of $4.99/month, I spent an average of $30/month on this game. Beginning around... September ( I think, whenever they added diamond items to the Kloset), I VOWED to not give GREEDY GLU anymore of my hard earned money until they listened to our feedback. Well, none of my money except for the VIP Bronze subscription... that’ll show GLU! 

But since pledging a no-buy, I ended up only reducing my spending to an average of like $20/month on this game. I almost immediately caved and bought both a Fashion Goals AND a Triple Threat in September... then again in October, and in November... Then on Black Friday I bought a $20 star pack...  

Truth is, when I’m feeling down about the pandemic or about global events, I impulse buy a little something in this game and it makes me feel better for a day or so. I feel so guilty for supporting a game that I am so frustrated with. I nearly cried when I saw the prizes for the Winery SYS and realized I had absolutely no hope of earning or even buying it. 

Why am I letting this game effect my life like this? 
    @BooskiBabii There were 7 items missing total so I added them (crappily) here

iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    anyways Por favor explica por qué se excluyó a jackie del foro sin una advertencia porque ignoraste el problema y cambiaste las reglas.
    cuando van a liberar a jackie o hablar de por qué lo hicieron
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

It wasn’t until the SYS tiers were introduced that I started to not even reach the last earnable. It sucks so hard when you can’t even finish the event without submitting additional tickets. Before the Tier system, I could count on a 45-55 point average. Now my average is 42, with looks ranging from 30 all the way up to 59! 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Thank you for the templates @pristineperson @AliBryant

It sucks losing out on the second earnable again, but the stress is just not worth it.

Edit: got the crown too, forgot to edit it
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

the only sys I remember using extra tickets for was the under the mistletoe one but as you can see I lost so much motivation to even try for the next 2 sys after it 🤷🏻‍♀️ using this template actually made me more sad about this new system because now I can actually see how much I’ve missed out on
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
      I did mine too. I didn’t get one earnable item. And it’s really hard to win TS. Of course there is one I used extras (previous wonderland sys)
    so many cute items I never gonna have 🥺

iOS player