šŸŽ†āœØv11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!šŸŽŠšŸø

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    This really puts things into perspective...4 straight SYS at one point with no TS items. I only got 9/50 or 18% of TS items šŸ¤­ I do not use or buy extra tickets unless itā€™s a rare gifted one from Glu for glitches. If you donā€™t constantly shell out real money every week for extra tickets, this is pretty much what youā€™re going to be bound to, outside of the maybe one lucky group youā€™ll get every 20-30 SYS events. Pathetic.Ā 
    Ā (Not criticizing Ā anyone who wants to use extra tickets, Iā€™m just mad that this is what the game has come to... it is pure greed).Ā 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

did mine too. yikes
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Smuckies I like how you calculated your percentage of TS items won!

I decided to do it too, for this update I won 38% of prizes. However, when I calculate my percentage from BEFORE the SYS format changed, from Kimiversary until the end, I won 65% of prizes in the old way!Ā  An enormous difference.

Here is a blank template of all TS prizes in the old format, from Kimiversary until the end, if anyone wants to see how they used to do!

iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Did mine too.

I play on iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @AliBryant wow thank you for the template. I did that too and won 63% of TS prizes before the change. Wow... from 63% to 18%... that is crazy.Ā 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have updated the forum rules pinned under General Discussion here:Ā https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5455043/forum-rules

The main thing is to be nice to each other and stay on topic within each thread. If you are concerned about a specific post or forum user, please send a private message to a moderator, ideally with a link.

The existing rules stayed the same. The new version of the rules includes some examples of what it means to be a troll or a nuisance, which is something players have asked for more details about.

We have reconsidered what happened yesterday and decided to unban @uglyjackieand @johnn92 . As moderators, we reserve the right to ban any forum users who violate the forum rules.

I know that some of you have been unhappy with the game lately and I hope we can all work together to make the forum a better place.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    itā€™s taken me days to catch up on this thread and the sys thread. the fact that ive been so far behind in literally everythingā€”the threads on the forum and lord knows how many tickets ive missed the past few sys eventsā€”is so extremely telling. i used to be on top of it all and im not even sorry im not anymore. i have so much to say about the direction the game and its forum is going but im not even sure i can organize my thoughts properly. regarding the sys events,Ā i had to submitĀ 17Ā tickets in total to reach the last earnable in the movie night sys!!! my scores were HORRENDOUS. @KalindaKing i couldnt break 40 votes. why? not to mentionĀ the amount of diamond items in this update with no diamond quest is truly unacceptable. i do appreciate some of the items though as they have been long overdue, like the shorts that can be worn with thigh high boots and the tattoos. but the minute positive is so easily overshadowed by everything else that is so hard to ignore. the game is almost unplayable due to the amount of repulsive practices this company continues to fund. this is not a joke, this is not us crying wolf and this is not something to assume that ā€œehh theyā€™ll get over itā€ because we wont. the game is on thin ice and every new update is more disappointing than the last. idk what is happening to the forum but the only activity on here is negative feedback and the same sensitive discussions that take place every week. @KalindaKing this should be a sign that your game is no longer a positive escape and itā€™s players are not having fun like they used to. im sure the visitor and player counts are dropping like flies. and i can tell you for a sure fact adding more and more diamond items and keeping this sys format is not going to be a long term positive for this game. might as well rename kkh to kkg 2.0 because itā€™s going straight to the trash like the last one.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I wrongfully marked a ts hat, and forgot a top. But you can see that are many events that I just dont care anymore or that my votes were bad, which almost never happened beforeĀ 

IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Why was @Jabberwooh banned when she politely stated her opinion?

And maybe I haven't noticed before, but "User protesting" seems to be a new thing. In the rules you said you're not against healthy debates so this is really confusing.Ā 

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited January 2021

I started playing at the beginning of August,Ā I was a rookie but look how I did in the Sys before the new system started.Ā 

Edit: Notifications for what new Kalinda has written had not been updated.Ā Now I feel out of context.
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @thesweetone @Jabberwooh wasnā€™t banned thatā€™s just her pfp.Ā 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    They unbanned John?!Ā  Jackie is still banned?? And now @Jabberwooh is banned too? šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
    I don't understand anything anymore!
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Why was @Jabberwooh banned when she politely stated her opinion?

And maybe I haven't noticed before, but "User protesting" seems to be a new thing. In the rules you said you're not against healthy debates so this is really confusing.Ā 

@thesweetone it's a profile picture, she is not banned:)
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @thesweetone oh no worries, I just needed a new profile pic :)
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server:Ā 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

@benavi12 @Charlotte lmaoo thank you for explaining dolls! ā¤ļø

Lol I was getting disappointed. I'm glad everything is okay with her account!

That's a nice pfp by the way!Ā 
    We all have missed so many T$ items. I also got the ugly rainbow shoes with the socks.Ā 

šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    edited January 2021
    šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I was worried šŸ„ŗ

And apparently I need to learn to read better lol I actually just now read your pfp.šŸ¤£
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Things getting weirder and weirder šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Love the rules being updated so we can no longer state our greviences with the people in charge because they like to think they are beyond reproach! Well guess what, youā€™re not. I can acknowledge you both are human, but you are both holding positions of power, which you abuse, and itā€™s your jobs to take care of this forum in a fair manner. Btw, this isnā€™t how you run company, much less a forum. If you are going to do something like ban someone, you need to explain yourselves, especially to the person you banned. There should be no reason why things are so hush hush and why things are on a ā€œneed to knowā€ basis. It makes it look like you have something to hide, which honestly you probably do. Stop making these stupid rules, after the fact, to try to cover how awfully you run this forum, and how unfairly and rudely you treat itā€™s members. There is a reason this forum is dead. Because itā€™s run like a dictatorship, and our feedback obviously isnā€™t listened to. Itā€™s tiring talking to a brick wall and toxic positivity.Ā 

ā€œDiscuss support emails from Glu Support or private messages from moderatorsā€- right because you wouldnā€™t want others to know howĀ unprofessional Ā and rudeĀ your mod is in the dmā€™s as well as how glu support is theĀ worst support in the world. I could get better support from a duck.Ā 

ā€œDiscuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actionsā€œ- nice job adding that one so now you donā€™t have to explain your actions when you unfairly ban people for no reason. Guess what. Iā€™m not gonna stop asking why Jackie was banned.

ā€œPost any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu gamesā€- this has always been, and will always be the stupidest rule on the forum. Sorry your game isnā€™t as interesting as you think it is, especially when you run it into the ground like you have throughout this past year. If you feel so insecure about people going to a different game just because someone posted about it, you should probably make sure your game is awesome enough that they wonā€™t leave. Too bad thatā€™s bound to happen because Glu canā€™t listen to their players and instead listens to money.Ā 

Iā€™m genuinely sick of this forum, so you can ban me. Though Iā€™d like to be messaged about why Iā€™d be banned, but thatā€™s unlikely because itā€™s obvious you guys are unable to explain your actions. A four year old can explain their actions better than you. And if you think this is ā€œinsulting or harassmentā€ Iā€™m gonna need you to log out for me. This isĀ valid andĀ long overdue criticism. Iā€™m disgusted with this forum.Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69