Anyone else struggling with recent SYS Events?

LyricaaaaaalLyricaaaaaal Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I’ve won a few in November and a lot last year in general. But around late December, my votes have tanked. I dress according to what’s popular/style challenge. However, my votes are awful. I use to break over 45 to 50 votes per look and now I’ll be lucky to get 35 votes per look. Is this happening to anyone?

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yes, everyone. You have to pay to win now. In Gold level, there's no exception. You can only buy the win.
    iOS
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    We cant beat crazy ticket buyers anyway why cant we at least get our usual scores and make it to the last earnable? I hate the new SYS and I want it gone 😡
  • LyricaaaaaalLyricaaaaaal Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I use to buy a lot of tickets, but I was doing fine with the free tickets. I only bought them if I wanted an item on the leaderboard. But I can barely make it to 500 now. I was in gold league and then dropped down to silver I and I’m still struggling.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Im on silver 1 and i can't get a good voting numbers for like 3 SYS already... The last one went really horrible for me, i almost didn't get even the first earnable... All my looks got below 30 points except like my last 3 looks that got above 30.
    And my looks weren't that bad... 🙄🙄🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• MeJaneMeJane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yes! It’s really not fun anymore. I’ve tried looking at other people’s looks for inspiration but it doesn’t matter. It’s biased towards ticket buyers so I do a few looks when I remember and otherwise write it off as a boring feature. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I remember how exciting it was for me to win 1st place in SYS without paying for tickets for the first time. Never getting that feeling again
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I took a long break, but I don't remember the earnables being that difficult. Like I think I always got them when they were first introduced? Not sure though. The level system is to divide people properly so ticket buyers fight amongst themselves, but I don't think it works unless all ranks get the same prizes. You shouldn't lose out on items just because people can kick you out of your current rank.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I've honestly reached the point where my goal is more to land in the middle and earn a silver box prize than to place and earn the lowest TS item (usually an ugly or plain pair of shoes). At least then I have a chance to win something nice like a dress or hairstyle, while if I really try I'm probably not going to win anything except the lowest-tier item.