🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

Comments

• pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Ok but the earnable outfit looks 🔥 on my doll

really hope I reach the hair
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Even I know my first 2 looks aren’t good. I’d show you, but you know.. embarrassment and all 🥴🥴 So it’ll be interesting to see how these puppies score😅
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hello! I’m just asking out of curiosity since I don’t think I’ll use it even but is this hairstyle ok for non poc to use? As I’ve been seeing it a LOT for this sys. 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @asta as far as i know starting late does not help much anymore
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @YoMomma. Ty for the background.  I always try to save them.   Do you have them all?  💕🙏🏼
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @asta as far as i know starting late does not help much anymore
    i did it last weekens, and placed 1st with 13 tickets only! (only free tickets) 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    first 2 looks, the second one hurts, i guess thats what I get for trying a dress lol
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kokokokonut unfortunately no 😟 i bet there’s a doll who has though 👍🏻
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited January 2021
    giugiu said:
    Hello! I’m just asking out of curiosity since I don’t think I’ll use it even but is this hairstyle ok for non poc to use? As I’ve been seeing it a LOT for this sys. 
    No, it’s not. I got excited when I saw it & even designed a look to it (did not submit after thought) but even though some of my favorite 70s idols would get their hair styled like this, they took it from black women. It’s hard to admit when your inspirations and big icons did wrong. It was wrong then, and it’s digital blackface now. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @pastelsandflowers agreed. The hair is 🔥 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    giugiu said:
    @giugiu no, have you read the update thread? It’s all explained in there 😊
  • awmiawmi Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    giugiu said:
    As a fellow poc.... I'd take it easy if your hair don't really be like this 
    im confused, im a poc since im Mexican (and my skin is far from white lol) but idk if I can use that poc hair, or is it more of a black hair (ive seen Mexicans with that kinda hair but im still confused lol) Can someone tell me if its ok?
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    😬 we have the same talk every sys that ppl want to use poc hair in. Was this era a era of big hair yes 😎 this also was an era of feathered hair and long straight hair as well as high pony’s. The fros aren’t for you, if you can’t style a disco outfit with out doing a little research then sit this one out sis 👍
    Yes! Very much this. Every photo I have of my grandma from this era is stick straight long hair. There are more "groovy" styles than just POC styles people are thinking of.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 1 and 2. Okey I guess. Or even good in the new SYS measures 😬

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

this is how some of you look right now.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My first two looks:

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Already? Like damn I really hate gold 💀

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Ok but the earnable outfit looks 🔥 on my doll

really hope I reach the hair
    Where are those earrings from?
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited January 2021
    im confused, im a poc since im Mexican (and my skin is far from white lol) but idk if I can use that poc hair, or is it more of a black hair (ive seen Mexicans with that kinda hair but im still confused lol) Can someone tell me if its ok?
    Hi there! I'm also Mexican, and I think it's important to remember that Mexico is a country and not a race. (i.e. white mexicans exist). I understand where you're coming from, the majority of people here are brown, which is what we're called imho. The issue here is that this is a BLACK hairstyle and me being brown has nothing to do with it. There are afro-mexicans* that could use the hairstyle without a problem, but personally, me being non black and having straight hair irl, I would not be comfortable using it, and frankly it wouldn't be my place either. Hope it clears things up ✌🏼

edit: i said afro-mexicans bc that's what some black mexican people i know referred to themselves as, but i know many black people don't like using afro, which is perfectly understandable. just wanted to rectify that i mean absolutely no disrespect. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Your post has 3 LOL’s because instead of trying to educate you, they will laugh at you first.
    Yo también soy mexicana y conozco gente mexicana con afros o cabello muy rizado que da ese efecto. Te recomiendo no usarlo y ya ni siquiera preguntar. Aquí te van a comer viva.

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Okay, if you are not black, do not use the hair. Maybe POC was too broad for some people. I am also Mexican, it is not appropriate for me to use it. These styles are not only styles, but mimic the texture and feel of black girls hair. It's much further than style. This does not represent the texture of my hair, I do not have kinky curly hair like this (nor do most people who are not black), so it's inappropriate for me to use it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @evilraccoon I’m not sure, I got them in one of the weekly tb boxes a while ago 💫
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Your post has 3 LOL’s because instead of trying to educate you, they will laugh at you first.
    Yo también soy mexicana y conozco gente mexicana con afros o cabello muy rizado que da ese efecto. Te recomiendo no usarlo y ya ni siquiera preguntar. Aquí te van a comer viva.

Um I ain’t getting paid to educate 😬 and I and many others have said it many times it’s no one job to educate when google is free signed an Afro Latina 🤣 so die mad
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    asta said:
    hey, can any of you remember how many points it takes to get the second diamonds?
    i’m thinking of starting late bc i’m in gold and i want the boots, but i really want the dress and the diamonds!

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Hi there! I'm also Mexican, and I think it's important to remember that Mexico is a country and not a race. (i.e. white mexicans exist). I understand where you're coming from, the majority of people here are brown, which is what we're called imho. The issue here is that this is a BLACK hairstyle and me being brown has nothing to do with it. There are afro-mexicans that could use the hairstyle without a problem, but personally, me being non black and having straight hair irl, I would not be comfortable using it, and frankly it wouldn't be my place either. Hope it clears things up ✌🏼
    yeah i totally get that, i dont feel comfortable using those hairstyles either, i think what i wanted to say is that it be better to call it black hair, instead of poc, bc poc can mean a lot of people, my skin is brown, that makes me a poc, but that "poc" hair is not for me, thats the confusing part.