🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited January 2021
    im confused, im a poc since im Mexican (and my skin is far from white lol) but idk if I can use that poc hair, or is it more of a black hair (ive seen Mexicans with that kinda hair but im still confused lol) Can someone tell me if its ok?
    Tbh depends if you're afro Mexican or if you have the same hair type in real life.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    im confused, im a poc since im Mexican (and my skin is far from white lol) but idk if I can use that poc hair, or is it more of a black hair (ive seen Mexicans with that kinda hair but im still confused lol) Can someone tell me if its ok?
    Your post has 3 LOL’s because instead of trying to educate you, they will laugh at you first.
    Yo también soy mexicana y conozco gente mexicana con afros o cabello muy rizado que da ese efecto. Te recomiendo no usarlo y ya ni siquiera preguntar. Aquí te van a comer viva.

it got LOLs because we’ve already discussed this issue 4+ times THIS WEEK alone. let alone all the other times it’s been discussed when there’s new POC hairs introduced to the game.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Your post has 3 LOL’s because instead of trying to educate you, they will laugh at you first.
    Yo también soy mexicana y conozco gente mexicana con afros o cabello muy rizado que da ese efecto. Te recomiendo no usarlo y ya ni siquiera preguntar. Aquí te van a comer viva.

Um I ain’t getting paid to educate 😬 and I and many others have said it many times it’s no one job to educate when google is free signed an Afro Latina 🤣 so die mad
    She just asked a question. If that is going to be your response everytime someone asks you if something is wrong or if that offends you... 
    Also, if you don't want to educate people, np but don't laugh them.
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Idk whether to shake the table or not so imma just say this SYS is a joke just like this score🙄. I can already tell how it’s about to go. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Um I ain’t getting paid to educate 😬 and I and many others have said it many times it’s no one job to educate when google is free signed an Afro Latina 🤣 so die mad
    She just asked a question. If that is going to be your response everytime someone asks you if something is wrong or if that offends you... 
    Also, if you don't want to educate people, np but don't laugh them.
    🤣 literally tired of the crap of this forum, it has to always be explained you don’t get to tell how to feel and react to something 👍 you always got a smart mouth about this stuff 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Idk whether to shake the table or not so imma just say this SYS is a joke just like this score🙄. I can already tell how it’s about to go. 
    This score is literally crap, I’m guessing cause the voting booth is being over Saturated with the hair 🙏 hope ur votes pick up
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    This look deserved so much better! Your doll is beautiful and the hair looks amazing on you 🤩🤩
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @chocolatedrop98 please share more of your looks. Your doll is stunning 😍 
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Someone seems familiar ....👀

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I liked this look :(
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    This score is literally crap, I’m guessing cause the voting booth is being over Saturated with the hair 🙏 hope ur votes pick up
    That’s why I was contemplating shakin the table cause practically none of the dolls that are wearing it look like mine but they were gettin popular pick🙃 but thanks everybody for the encouragement and compliments!💕💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I guess I'm not meant to score that well this time. Already expecting I probably can't get to the earnable hair. 
    Platform: Android

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My first two looks kinda flopped 

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Just wanted to add: I respect and support what’s been said in terms of cultural appropriation, and I can’t imagine how insulting and frustrating it must be to have aspects of your culture simultaneously used as a prop and looked down upon by the very people using it, but there are some non-BIPOC women with curlier textured hair. My mom is white, but her hair is similar to the one we got in the update (her hair is like a 3C, I think?). I definitely agree with calling out exploitative use of people’s cultures, and I know that most white people probably don’t have hair that texture. That said, it makes me sad to think of my mom being told she can’t use something that matches her natural hair because it’s not what’s expected of her ethnicity. Sorry if this is out of line or coming from a place of ignorance, but I’m unsure what to think in unusual cases like hers.
  • SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited January 2021
    First two looks did alright☺️
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I forget what it’s like to score above 40😒🙃🥰 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @chocolatedrop98 your doll is stunning😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Literally cannot believe two first looks didn’t score 30s. 🤪
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Aaand here we go again 🙂

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

It's not a greaat look, but really? Not even 30 votes? 😭
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @pristineperson @AliBryant thank you so much but I haven’t started SYS yet.... although that is the exact outfit & features my doll was wearing in game recently.... but never submitted in any SYS.....
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    omg i dont want to imagine how crazy the short hair sys thread will be
  • HeyitsayeHeyitsaye Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Heyitsaye said:
    Idk If the same thing happened to someone but I can't enter to the sys 😭 does anyone know what to do? 

Do you have 0 tickets or do you get like an error message? If it's the latter try to close and reopen the game, restart your phone/tablet and reopen or delete the cache of the app in your settings.

Sorry I just saw the message! I Could get my prizes from the last sys but now is like there's no sys 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo LOL well damn, I bet the bot version of your doll got a good score, that look was gorg! :D 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @mikaylachimo LOL well damn, I bet the bot version of your doll got a good score, that look was gorg! :D 
    Might have to copy my own bot 😂 thank you! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

So like these are the dolls in first and second in gold and I’m starting to think glu puts so many bots now to make us spend money to buy tickets. Like I’ve never seen such basic looks until the new sys came. Everything just feels so off now with the voting and grouping. I never scored below 40 and now that’s all I do and it’s super frustrating!