šŸŽ†āœØv11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!šŸŽŠšŸø

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    When I first started posting in the forum in general, I was so excited that I'd get to interact w so many people but after seeing how they handle the racial issues and attacks/microaggressions from other dolls...Chile I cannot imagine how they would handle sexuality and all that it comes with... remember when you heard the phrases 'I'm not surprised just disappointed' and ' I'm not mad I'm just disappointed' ? Yeah I'm feeling those 2 phrases
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Damn. This forum is either dead or completely on fire. There is no between.
    It's a circus at this point, w all the clownery going on w these new rules and the problems failing to be acknowledged by anyone w actual power in here
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i cannot believe glu managed to not just suck out all of the fun of sys but also kill itā€™s own forum, please just bring back the old sys, and maybe get more moderators? it would help monitor the forum more & make it a much more enjoyable environment as users can be banned appropriately and more quickly, avoiding situations weā€™ve had in the past. it must be a lot of work to do aswell and means there can be breaks for moderators too, avoiding burnout and frustration. and bringing back the old sys would bring more people to the game & to the forum. itā€™s a win-win really.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you have evidence of sexist or racist comments or anything else that's offensive, please send a DM with a link or screenshot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Thereā€™s been multiple situations where John was either racist, sexist, or being problematic. He broke countless rules, and I do mean countless. Heā€™s broken 8 or more rules. Heā€™s started so many arguments with so many people. You canā€™t be dismissive towards these types of problems. Telling us to just stick to talking about the update doesnā€™t work and will never work.Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited January 2021

I said that Iā€˜m leaving the forum but before that I want to say something. I said in one of previous comments that everyone can wear all hairstyles as white or black and every skin color is beautiful. I thought that itā€˜s not a big deal when white girls use poc hair. I never heard or experienced that black people have a problem or get offended when white girls wear poc hair in my entire life and I see a lot of people as white wearing those kind of hairstyles in my country. My friend used to have rasta braids as a white girl she wore it because she liked the hairstyle without having other intentions and she got compliments from other black girls. I read on the forum that white girls donā€™t have a right to use poc hair and this perspective was very new for me and I made my research and I started to think a lot about it in a different Ā perspective and I read something about cultural appropriation and this was completely new for me because I never read something about that and I started to understand it. I respect everyones culture and It wasnā€™t my intention to hurt anyone or making fun of their culture and I want to apologize.Ā Ā I learned something new and I will read about it more. I hope I explained myself right because english is my third language and Iā€˜m sorry If made mistakes and I hope you can understand what I mean.Ā Ā Again Iā€˜m sorry. (Edit: I think I will probably take a break instead of leaving)

• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    it's not a clean slate if glu doesn't fix its behaviors. our BIPOC users deserve inclusivity and respect, and we have been asking for it for a long time. glu is really trying to silence us now. these are ongoing issues that are being ignored, not old drama.
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited January 2021
    like fr... leave it to the forum that let posts saying black hair was "serving homelessness" (@Cherrey) & implying that if you had black hair you'd "want a hoodie to hide it too"(@kokokokonut) stay up for three whole F u Ck INGĀ years to unban a racist & sexist user lolĀ 
    yall lowkey shady af, especially after how my baestie @Poopnuggets69 was treated by koko in the dm's when she called out those postsĀ stillĀ being up.
    this forum is run like like we're your naughty children that must kept on a tight leash and im F u Ck ING over it... everyday my friends on the discord have another story of someone here in a position of power here verbally attacking them in privateĀ 

edit: i included the @'s of the comments that hurt me the most because im angry and racist people dont deserve me covering their assesĀ 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos Do you mind telling me when I ever said something like that? I would never comment a black hairstyle with "serving homelessness". This is straight up not true and a very heavy accusation. I'm pretty sure someone would have called me out for a comment like that, but this is actually the first time I'm hearing this.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Oop
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you @Poopnuggets69

I'm pretty sure I referred to the pants and not the hairstyle, but I agree, my choice of words was not clever. I apologize if I hurt your feelings back then @SisSnappedLikeThanos. I wish someone told me earlier.

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I donā€™t know where else I can post this so Iā€™ll just leave this here.Ā 
    How can I overcome willows reality show? It seems every time I do a show sheā€™ll get like +1 million views. I canā€™t catch up no matter how many shows I do. Please and advice would be helpful šŸ˜Œ
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @2ftpoop that was so beautiful. šŸ˜­ i love that analogy so muchĀ 
  • NarakkhNarakkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I donā€™t know where else I can post this so Iā€™ll just leave this here.Ā 
    How can I overcome willows reality show? It seems every time I do a show sheā€™ll get like +1 million views. I canā€™t catch up no matter how many shows I do. Please and advice would be helpful šŸ˜Œ
    Keep doing them constantly, I recently beat her like a month and got prizes