🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

Comments

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I really liked both these looks so disappointing they did bad! However this is what I’ve come to expect during the new SYS I’m in 17th place in gold I. The first place has over 250pts already 🙄
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    omg i dont want to imagine how crazy the short hair sys thread will be
    Idk what ur referring to cause literally all races can have short hair 😬 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I understand both sides. I understand someone who is asking these kind of questions. Maybe that person is not a lot on the forum or just skip pages in the thread so they don’t see the conversations. I myself have asked this too a few threads back (sorry for that question back then, but before the forum I also had no idea about cultural appropriation but know I know ofcourse by following the conversations and doing research after I’ve read about it. So actually I’ve learned about it because of this forum). Because I know this now and see this question I’m trying to answer politely. I also understand that it’s not up to anyone to educate others and that it’s exhausting to have this conversation week after week. It’s not nice to still feel ignorance nowadays. Please don’t misinterpret my opinion in a wrong way I’m always trying to see in both side of shoes.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    i mean yeah, but the earnable hair is clearly a black hair, so...
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Then don't wear it then. I'm pretty sure the game has an array of hair to fit your needs but black hair isn't for you. Me and many other black ppl are happy to get earnble hair. Not everything's for you and that's ok. 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Then don't wear it then. I'm pretty sure the game has an array of hair to fit your needs but black hair isn't for you. Me and many other black ppl are happy to get earnble hair. Not everything's for you and that's ok. 
    Girl, im not talking bout me wanting to wear it, ill use that sys to level down, im talking bout how there will be people that will want to wear it and all this cultural appropiation talk will be flooding the thread
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited January 2021
    It isn’t my place but I think what she meant was the show your style event will be crazy with people using POC  hairstyle on white dolls? (That includes the free Afro, possibly even having this discussion on that sys thread as well) but you are right, there is many different shorter hairstyle on this game that aren’t POC hairstyles that white dolls can use as well.
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Got 50 and 52 on both looks, shook. Also I’m 5th place in GOLD 😬
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Please tell me you’re joking 🙄😒

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Kinda upset about my looks scoring low. But has anyone else gotten bot like names in their groups?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Kinda upset about my looks scoring low. But has anyone else gotten bot like names in their groups?
    Your looks were awesome, didn't deserve such low votes.
    And yes, I'm often paired with someone named "Nanobot6333" something during SYS Events. Could be someone that just wanted to troll but I find it weird.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@Stefani_H thank you! But same, it’s like a bunch of random letters and numbers. It’s weird. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @pristineperson @AliBryant thank you so much but I haven’t started SYS yet.... although that is the exact outfit & features my doll was wearing in game recently.... but never submitted in any SYS.....

@woahbabesursotoxic
    @ashleyl23

At the very start of each SYS event, we may show looks from real players in the voting booth until more players have submitted looks. Once more players have submitted looks, then that's all you'll see in the voting booth. I know it seems odd when this happens and I'll discuss with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I’m into that hair, too bad I was dropped back to bronze earlier in the week. 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    First time in the Gold Tier this week, and honestly happy to be here. It's sort of comforting to know that I'll get a guaranteed Silver box in this tier. I wasn't getting anything but shoes in Silver when I really really tried, so it's not like I ever had a chance at the prizes anyways. 
    edited January 2021
    @pristineperson @AliBryant thank you so much but I haven’t started SYS yet.... although that is the exact outfit & features my doll was wearing in game recently.... but never submitted in any SYS.....

@woahbabesursotoxic
    @ashleyl23

At the very start of each SYS event, we may show looks from real players in the voting booth until more players have submitted looks. Once more players have submitted looks, then that's all you'll see in the voting booth. I know it seems odd when this happens and I'll discuss with the team.
    What about when asalaxo found Kayla J’s look that she submitted at the beginning of the weekday event today? It doesn’t add up.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I agree with the one good thing about gold tier is the fact that you can rank lower than in silver levels and get a silver box. Fingers crossed I get a chance at getting one of the items I've been waiting for. 
    Platform: Android

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @NicDoll where is this first dress from? I know it’s probably new but I’ve been so turned off by this game I might not have even noticed! Thanks in advance!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I'm aware it keeps happening to Kayla and I've asked the team to look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    It’s happened to other people I know at the end of the event too.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Praying this ensemble gets me my first decent score in months 🙏 mama needs that earnable hair 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm kinda thinking I like the older version of the Scarface hair more but I dunno if it's worth diamonds. 🤔
    iOS