🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

Comments

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KaylaJ thank you ☺️ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    No fun to have trouble getting good scores when I had a much easier time with the movie date theme. 
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I love those earrings 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    seeing the same dolls in the VB is really annoying because obviously I’d like more variety but also  if my looks are being shown to the same doll 4 times out of the 60 votes as well, then I’d be annoyed. It’s more biased towards that person’s point of view and completely skews the votes
    @YoMomma ty 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I don’t have the sys started yet! what is happening 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    the sys event still hasn’t shown up for me/isn’t accessible, and, though i earnt the skirt from the previous sys, it’s not in my closet/able to be collected.
    does anyone know why this is, or what i could do to fix it? thank you 
    I’m having this trouble as well! But it seems I didn’t update my game yet so maybe this is the problem 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    im confused, im a poc since im Mexican (and my skin is far from white lol) but idk if I can use that poc hair, or is it more of a black hair (ive seen Mexicans with that kinda hair but im still confused lol) Can someone tell me if its ok?
    Tbh depends if you're afro Mexican or if you have the same hair type in real life.
    I disagree with the part about having the same hair irl. I'm white..like the type of white that burns in the sun before finally tanning lmao...but my hair has a mixed texture. It's full of frizz, curls, and waves..it's 3a/3b hair depending on the day. You will not see me nor my doll rocking a fro, braids, knots, or any other poc hairstyle because it's flat out wrong. I love those hairstyles and think they're gorgeous. I braid or twist 3 of 4 of my kids hair, so I know the culture and importance. I also know they're not meant for white dolls, even if my hair is similar irl. It's not about hair texture, it's about the color of a person (or doll's) skin. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Kim payed tribute to Cher’s Bob Mackie Met Gala look from 1974 when she donned this Cavalli gown at the Met in 2015. I wish I had a better Cher hair to complete the look. 😩
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    im confused, im a poc since im Mexican (and my skin is far from white lol) but idk if I can use that poc hair, or is it more of a black hair (ive seen Mexicans with that kinda hair but im still confused lol) Can someone tell me if its ok?
    Tbh depends if you're afro Mexican or if you have the same hair type in real life.
    I disagree with the part about having the same hair irl. I'm white..like the type of white that burns in the sun before finally tanning lmao...but my hair has a mixed texture. It's full of frizz, curls, and waves..it's 3a/3b hair depending on the day. You will not see me nor my doll rocking a fro, braids, knots, or any other poc hairstyle because it's flat out wrong. I love those hairstyles and think they're gorgeous. I braid or twist 3 of 4 of my kids hair, so I know the culture and importance. I also know they're not meant for white dolls, even if my hair is similar irl. It's not about hair texture, it's about the color of a person (or doll's) skin. 
    I've seen people w afros who weren't black that's why I wrote that. They were still POC but not black and had a similar texture and I cannot tell them not to wear it bc they're not black. It's one thing if they're colorists or flat out ignorant and selfish but if they truly do have that hair texture the only thing I can hope is that they're not simply using it an accessory.
    YoMomma said:

Praying this ensemble gets me my first decent score in months 🙏 mama needs that earnable hair 
    This hair is so beautiful on your doll. I love how you style everything too. For some reason I instantly thought of Vanessa Williams when I saw these pictures. 🥺🥺😍😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    KkhElena said:
    I've seen people w afros who weren't black that's why I wrote that. They were still POC but not black and had a similar texture and I cannot tell them not to wear it bc they're not black. It's one thing if they're colorists or flat out ignorant and selfish but if they truly do have that hair texture the only thing I can hope is that they're not simply using it an accessory.
    i agree, i think its okay if u like to wear hairstyles that matches your natural hair, i think the problem is when its nothing like ur natural hair and its only an accessory u can take off, there are people that cant take it off and they get discriminated againts bc of it. 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Lums said:
    the sys event still hasn’t shown up for me/isn’t accessible, and, though i earnt the skirt from the previous sys, it’s not in my closet/able to be collected.
    does anyone know why this is, or what i could do to fix it? thank you 
    I’m having this trouble as well! But it seems I didn’t update my game yet so maybe this is the problem 
    It happened to me earlier. But then after i updated my game, the SYS event show up on my game and i could submit my look
    edited January 2021
    ashleyy said:
    Looks from the booth that I really liked 💖💖💖

I think the second one in the last row is.        @SamanaKKH and the second one in the first row might be @greeneyeddove437
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    asta said:

maybe she deserved Ross cheating on her, while they were on a break after all 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I just shot Dr Pepper out of my nose when I read this!🤣🤣🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     First looks. top 10 is tbs so I don’t think I have a chance to win cute disco ball purse 🥺

iOS player 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @BooskiBabii omg. I am salivating! Coconut chicken curry sounds bomb!!!!!

edit: also it sounds like a plot line of a romance novel. Spicy curry? Hot fireman? Someone write this down and send me the link to that fanfiction ! 😆 
    IOS Player 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Oh. Okay.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing and now there is a glitch with videos in the sys 
    i didnt watch even one for my first 3 looks and now i see i cant do it when i actually need to. Btw i havent used them even in the move date sys but it popped up as available. What in the world is going on AGAIN with these videos?!?!
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Look 3 & 4:

Honestly I'm not sure what I'm expected to do when 45 is expected to finish the event. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Also just noticed I'm 4th in my group... Literally only one person has scored more than 45 on average. She actually scored 55 on average which is insane, I think it's a normal person which good looks but they're mad lucky.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    It’s sad that glu had to ruin the potential sys have by making it a money grab rather than who dress the best. Top 6 in my group are ticket buyers. Hair AND eyes are gone already. How fun 🙃
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    beba13 said:
    @KalindaKing and now there is a glitch with videos in the sys 
    i didnt watch even one for my first 3 looks and now i see i cant do it when i actually need to. Btw i havent used them even in the move date sys but it popped up as available. What in the world is going on AGAIN with these videos?!?!
    Yes and when you open a ticket with the support to report it,  they say checking your wi-fi, your connection and the fact the game crushed up to two hours before is a coincidence.
    Ah yes, and then they ghosting you until the sys ends and their intervention becames useless 🙃.