🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Heres mine. 10 /76 TS. I used to get top 5  ever week. 6 shoes, 15 clothing, 1 hair, 13 accessories, 1 ugly makeup. Who can build a wardrobe with this BS! 
    Before the Style Level nonsense I'd only missed 2 earnables, and I was always top 5, with a decent number of 1st place too. This new SYS sucks so much. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I don’t know where to post this, but I’ve crossed out all the stuff I got from this updates SYS’s just to show something? I got 20 out of 70 items 😀👍

If Glu thinks that they are being generous with the amount of items they are releasing-😀✋
    Just, no. They probably think that their players, “have more chances to win more items.” Nah this game is for the rich people now😩✋
    I know this post won’t do anything, just thought I’d share
    Decided to do the first ones too.

I kinda thought that it was just me scoring terribly, because I haven’t checked the forum as often as when the game was still pretty good. But now, seeing all of your guy’s charts, I’m convinced it’s all rigged against the free players. No hate to the dolls that spend money, you guys pay so you deserve it. But it would’ve been nice if the free players had a chance too, right Glu?🙄
    I got 16/40 for the first season of hell sys, 20/70 for the second one, for a total of 36/110. Wow! Thanks Glu!😀👍 This game is very much playable hmm yes
    I hope this puts things into perspective. I’ve actually decided to do this every update. Sorry for not leaving a clear copy, I went to sleep as soon as I posted the thing😅
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    If glu is serious about making this forum a better place to be then at minimum we need the following:

1. More moderators, specifically more diversity of moderators. The current system isn't working and its harming people.
    2. A written code of conduct for moderators and forum members that outlines expected standards of behaviour and penalties for breaching these, including a warning system so people aren't just surprise-banned
    3. A transparent disputes resolution policy including how conflicts are managed, rights of appeal and escalation processes
    For real. I’ve been in Facebook support groups (not run by companies) that moderate and handle things better...
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Is anyone else’s game glitching. Mine has glitched 3 time in 15 minutes😭
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Wow I’ve just caught up with the thread because I hardly come onto the forum anymore, and honestly I think I might just stay off it if this is how it’s going. I agree with what everyone else is saying about Jackie being unfairly banned and John being unbanned and everything else that has happened.

I’m going to start playing the game super casually now and I think I’m gonna peace out from the forum, for a bit at least. I may post occasionally but how it’s being run right now?? Not it
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    For those who are still confused about cultural appropriation just look at the voting booth. Nonblack dolls using the afro hair are getting popular pick yet the black dolls using the afro are getting really low scores. 
    Yup exactly 😤 me and others getting low scores cause the booth is over saturated with ppl using the free hair. When if anyone did any research would know theres plenty of styles they could use to give black dolls a fighting chance in this 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    For those who are still confused about cultural appropriation just look at the voting booth. Nonblack dolls using the afro hair are getting popular pick yet the black dolls using the afro are getting really low scores. 
    Had that happen to me just now. I submitted one look w straight kinda wavy hair and it got about 45 votes but the one w the kinky hair (not the one we got in the update, that hair that I used was already in my closet.Since the hair looked like mine I decided to use it) and it barely got around 30s votes.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    I always find extremely disrespectful that! I know it’s a “game” but non-black dolls shouldn’t use hairstyles that are meant for black people, there’s plenty of hairstyles that can be used, I don’t understand why they do that. 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    I always find extremely disrespectful that! I know it’s a “game” but non-black dolls shouldn’t use hairstyles that are meant for black people, there’s plenty of hairstyles that can be used, I don’t understand why they do that. 
    exactly its sad that alot of us use this game as an escape and yet we are still experiencing the same racism that we experience irl. And instead of just acknowledging how its harmful, they have to make up some excuse.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Im my opinion @Cherrey did nothing wrong. She clearly was talking about pants & maybe top and not about this hairstyle (which I personally think it’s a serve). 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Katya said:
    Im my opinion @Cherrey did nothing wrong. She clearly was talking about pants & maybe top and not about this hairstyle (which I personally think it’s a serve). 
    I don't think insulting homeless people is all that great, either...
    I strongly agree, there are many homeless people who starve cause they can’t even afford to feed themselves, and I find that truly sad and what @Cherrey said was not ok at all, and that should not have been said at all cause even if it wasn’t aimed at the Bantu knots, she still did make an offensive comment about homeless people.
    edited January 2021
    @Lisylis I didn’t say what should or should not be offensive to POC so please stop. 💁🏻‍♂️
    Call me young & ignorant, but I won’t change my mind. 

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Katya said:
    @Lisylis I didn’t say what should or should not be offensive to POC so please stop. 💁🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

In a conversation regarding race, please don’t insert your white opinion on what you find offensive or inoffensive. Please give the mic to POC for us to actually discuss what is racist and not. @Katya

edited to add tag
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Katya said:
    @Lisylis I didn’t say what should or should not be offensive to POC so please stop. 💁🏻‍♂️
    Call me young & ignorant, but I won’t change my mind. 

Please just stop commenting.
    Android player. 👾
    Y'all oversensitive like snowflakes. I WASN'T talking about race and this hairstyle, but about this awful ripped jeans! They were hideous and look like something I would throw away. If it means I am not sensitive about homeless people then call me guilty! 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @katya your opinion is literally valueless bye
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Katya said:
    Y'all oversensitive like snowflakes. I WASN'T talking about race and this hairstyle, but about this awful ripped jeans! They were hideous and look like something I would throw away. If it means I am not sensitive about homeless people then call me guilty! 

Will do. 😊
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    No point trying to teach people who don’t want to be taught. Let’s all just save our energy for something or someone that’s actually worth it 🙄
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut so under the new rules @Katya s comment calling dolls who are sensitive to racial and homeless issues snowflakes seems like an offense no?? Especially when the OP of the original comment has acknowledged her wrongdoing, someone seems to be bringing it up just to start an argument.