Comments

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thank you hun ❤️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I don’t know why I even bother 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I have gone up and down the SYS ranks quite a bit, and it’s so much harder to enjoy the gold rank. There’s always an exorbitant number of ticket buyers to the extent that if you don’t use extra, you find yourself in as low as the 20th> positions, and the looks are far more difficult to get high number of votes on.

Even if they did it a bit more similar to league where you didn’t move up and down the ranks every single SYS, you need to be in the ‘move up’ or ‘move down’ category for 4/5 consecutive SYSs and then it would be a lot easier to avoid moving up to gold and being stuck in the cycle?

These are my looks so far this SYS, and I’m currently 20th. In my group, I would guess from about 10th onwards has submitted extra tickets already (although 8–10 I’m not 100% as they could maybe just have received very high scores)

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    😭
    Ok... I'll try non disco outfits like the others then 

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I was so excited about this event, because I actually loved the rewards for this week...
    But, a lot of us have the case of the low 30's & 20's.. and I don't think it's a coincidence. 

I tried to look on the bright side of it during the week SYS event, that at least I would be able to level down.. but seeing this happen for the second time is kinda upsetting and just makes me not want to play.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My scores on my side game are 37, 37, and 39. My main scores are 37, 38, 41. Second sys in a roll where my scores are like this. This is just exhausting anymore, it's no longer fun. I only have one tb (a tt) on my side game in silver III, but have approximately 10 tb on my main in gold. I just feel like giving up playing. I'm tired of always losing a game I love bc I won't spend money buying tickets.😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I have a genuine question and it's not meant as an attack!
    These dolls are not us, I look at them more like a toy, and when we're young, at least when I was, I played with dolls of all races and hairtypes, so is it wrong to style our doll differently? For example, if I'm white, is it wrong to give her a fair complexion and chinese features or make her black with braids?
    Genuinely curious on your opinion because I constantly make this changes on my dolls.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    My scores are the new standard: 35-40. Boring. And I can't stand the VB. I did three rounds and about 35-40% of it was white doll with the new afro vs black doll with the afro, and the black doll was NEVER popular pick. Not once. I don't think I'll submit any more looks. So done with this theme.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @AngieWithK I would recommend going back to page 3 of this thread and read from there. This topic comes up frequently.
    @brunakkh that hair is stunning in your doll 🔥
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I just wonder why this dress turns purple on my doll when it’s supposed to be silver? Am I the only one?

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
    edited January 2021
    mirthe said:
    I just wonder why this dress turns purple on my doll when it’s supposed to be silver? Am I the only one?

See the sun & moon icon? Anything with that changes colors like that. It looks really nice at night time 

Edit: sun and flashy icon? I thought it was a moon lol
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @mirthe it’s the nighttime effect 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Meh..
    It's okay, but I really wanted the bundle. The necklace is cute, but not worth 30 stars. I love the bundle hair since it's like mine, except my curls are looser.

Think it's worth another spin? 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @BooskiBabii omg thank you! I feel so dumb rn lol, I never new that. Where I live it’s 3 pm so it’s kinda weird it turns purple already, but I don’t mind cause I like the color.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
    Meh..
    It's okay, but I really wanted the bundle. The necklace is cute, but not worth 30 stars. I love the bundle hair since it's like mine, except my curls are looser.

Think it's worth another spin? 

I spun this collection and got the choker too. I’m tempted to spin but I think I’m going to hold off. I have a feeling I’d get the energy on my next spin 🤷‍♀️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2021
    My looks 1-4:

Currently in 10th place in Gold... just hoping I get the discoball handheld!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I just took like 2 weeks “detox” from not playing the game. I was too tired of the SYS and ticket buyers and stressing myself out about all the events and etc. So I started playing today again and well 😅 Am I doing something wrong? Are my looks really that bad? 😅 I guess I will have to go through the forum and look for some inspiration cause I’m lost. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ❤️ hopefully you are all safe and pray that this year will be better for all of us...

iOs player 
    I have a genuine question and it's not meant as an attack!
    These dolls are not us, I look at them more like a toy, and when we're young, at least when I was, I played with dolls of all races and hairtypes, so is it wrong to style our doll differently? For example, if I'm white, is it wrong to give her a fair complexion and chinese features or make her black with braids?
    Genuinely curious on your opinion because I constantly make this changes on my dolls.
    If you have to ask if something is wrong, majority of the time the answer is yes, it's wrong.

Black isn't an accessory someone can use at random times to go with a theme. Any culture isn't something to use when you want,  set it back on the shelf when you're done, and then go back white. 

You're kinda new on here dear, so you may not have seen the many discussions about this before. As @lalana suggested—go back and read this thread, as well as many others for more detail. 

I won't tell anyone how to play with their doll sweetheart, but to answer your question...in my opinion, yes, it's wrong. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I don’t get what I’m doing wrong. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    helcabu said:
    I just took like 2 weeks “detox” from not playing the game. I was too tired of the SYS and ticket buyers and stressing myself out about all the events and etc. So I started playing today again and well 😅 Am I doing something wrong? Are my looks really that bad? 😅 I guess I will have to go through the forum and look for some inspiration cause I’m lost. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ❤️ hopefully you are all safe and pray that this year will be better for all of us...

It's not your looks cause these deserve much higher. Votes are random now. One sys you may score high, then the next sys your scores will be low. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @BooskiBabii i see...everything can change in 2-3 weeks not playing 🙈🙈 but Thank you for the head ups
    iOs player 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    At the very start of each SYS event, we may show looks from real players in the voting booth until more players have submitted looks. Once more players have submitted looks, then that's all you'll see in the voting booth. I know it seems odd when this happens and I'll discuss with the team.

Hopefully this changes, because you're literally throwing votes away with this system. There's no rush, no wonder so many players get so little votes when they're shared with non-existent submissions.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    so I went on earlier to submit my next look and my timer for free tickets was gone. I thought somehow I missed a ticket overnight and now had 2 free ones stacked so I submitted a look but my timer is still gone 😩 I closed out the game and reopened it but still nothing.. has anyone else had this problem?
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Another event where I’m going to play it safe and basically submit the same outfit for every look.

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    First 4 looks ✨