🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Happy Friday Dolls, if it's Friday morning, and you've been tapping a while, then you know it's time for our Monday SYS reveal!

Awww, you're probably fit too.  That's ok.  Hey, it's a good thing I'm putting the thread here now  around breakfast time.  DH asked if I wanted a bagel for breakfast  and ordinarily an Everything Bagel toasted and dripping in butter would be delicious right now.....but check out the silhouette of the doll in the boxing gloves. ( I have pink boxing gloves from a interview with an author of a Get Tough with your finances book...but that's not my shape in the graphic lol).  So it's hard to write about fit and fabulous gym time with toasted bagel aroma coming from the kitchen.....
Hang on....Time for inspiration from everyone's fitness counselor from the 90s.....

And Richard says we'll drop the details one more time, then get the thread open.  And I can start sweatin to the oldies ( I imagined he kind of scoldsme for even thinking about

SYS Fit & Fabulous
Starts Monday, January 11th at 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, January 14th @ 10am Eastern
535 points wins all the SYS Earners
TS based on Rank and Level
13 Free Tickets 2 to Start and 1 every 6 hours.

Good luck and have fun.
We'll get the thread open now, and I'll continue in my battle of the Bagel!

yay! Thread's Open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456716

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm excited to see this theme again.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I really really really wish that we could get the toned abs seperatly this time as an earnable. It would be a dream come true! 😄 

oh, you meant the game. lol.  Ok,  I still agree.  I thought you meant IRL for a minute.  My bad. I'm still fighting the urge for the bagel. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    @kokokokonut I wonder how much junk I'll eat without a care in the world if toned abs were an earnable or a gb item IRL. 😋😋😋
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited January 2021
    edit: nvm
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    What is like to see is every tier with all items but distribution of prizes is increased each tier. Is that what @KalindaKing is hinting at or am I just getting my hopes up. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for the update! Glad that the team is willing to adjust. We'll see how it goes, but I'm hopeful that this is the first step in the right direction.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts

With this change, the boxing gloves will be available for the top players in bronze and silver!

I do not understand, someone can explain.  He says the gloves will be available in bronze and silver.  but in the image they are only in gold
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

With this change, the boxing gloves will be available for the top players in bronze and silver!

I do not understand, someone can explain.  He says the gloves will be available in bronze and silver.  but in the image they are only in gold
    I think it’s an old picture before they made the changed
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

The distribution will change, they need like a day or 2 to implement changes I'm guessing so they are reflected in the tiers 
    edited January 2021
    I'm tentatively hopeful and at least glad anything is being done to take steps to make SYS better as it's been apparent that the new SYS format isn't going to work. Thank you @KalindaKing for helping to enact these changes as well as banning john. I hope there will be some sort of system or survey for everyone to work in tandum with the team to create a SYS acceptable for both parties and most importantly fun and fair 
    edited January 2021
    I'm hoping the gold/silver items from past SYS with this new system can either be added to the kloset and/or TB boxes for a chance to get them 

It would be AMAZING to have like a redemption month where items appear in the daily boxes like with xmas 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    OMG gold gloves <3 I really need it 
      I must level down as fast as possible
    Btw now I’m in 3 silver  :/:'(  so probably I can’t get it  :'(
    sad mood:(
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts

The distribution will change, they need like a day or 2 to implement changes I'm guessing so they are reflected in the tiers 

Thanks for the explanation of both. 😁👍🏾