🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @stefani_H @woahbabesursotoxic. Just a suggestion, if you remove the quote and leave your comment, we are not giving this person a billboard.  And if they come back with a new ID they can’t quote the quotes ya know? 
    I edited my comment. Thank you for handling the situation. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Sorr they didn’t get a warning, I removed an inflammatory post. I banned that member. Please they return send me a message and I’ll get to it as soon as I see it. 
    The pist is saved for posterity in a log, but every quote of it just gives this hate more of a billboard. I ask that you remove the quoted part of your posts, not your whole post of course.   I’m sorry if I overstepped,  but damn 
    I missed everything, but thank you for stepping up so quickly and banning that troll. From your apology to the situation you posted earlier (or yesterday) and your quick action with this shows that people can in fact learn and grow. 🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Xabbey said:
    I’m sorry but wow what is going on with these comments above? I don’t comment on these forums frequently but what’s the need for all this negativity? Can’t people just make their own decisions on how they style their dolls, am I missing something? ☹️
    Are you really going there? Go back and read from page one. Read the update thread. Then maybe edit your original post after you've been educated. Just a suggestion.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.

Saturday night fever 😍♥️
    Stunning 🥰 I love this hair color on your doll, it's beautiful.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:
    I’m sorry but wow what is going on with these comments above? I don’t comment on these forums frequently but what’s the need for all this negativity? Can’t people just make their own decisions on how they style their dolls, am I missing something? ☹️
    Are you really going there? Go back and read from page one. Read the update thread. Then maybe edit your original post after you've been educated. Just a suggestion.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
    Don’t try patronising me. Just a suggestion. It was a question that didn’t need that kind of reaction. 😂🙄 
    It deals with racism, so yeah it's an appropriate reaction. You asked if you missed something...you did love, just check out everything and you will see what.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    so sorry about this terrible collage lol but these votes are just .... fishy 

edited August 2021
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @Xabbey if you go back in the thread, or fully read just about any recent thread you should be able to understand why @BooskiBabii is exasperated. We all are. I can't speak for her but I don't see any sarcasm.
    edited August 2021
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Xabbey you really don’t seem all that “innocent” to what’s going on considering you just lol-d @SisSnappedLikeThanos ‘s serious post in the update thread. so stop playing stupid. if you genuinely don’t know what’s been going on the last week, which i find hard to believe, maybe voice that instead of being snarky & rude next time.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    edited August 2021
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    looks 3-6, doing good so far, i don't have that many disco themed clothes so I'm working with what i have lol-
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Xabbey said:
    It actually all is innocent. I don’t even know what comment I have lold at. I can’t even go back and look. I’ve scanned through some of the comments on the update anyway. Sorry if any of you have been offended. @ashleymedds no need for you to be rude calling other people stupid either. Crazy how things escalate over the internet. 

You are the only rude and ignorant one here lol no one has to politely sugar coat anything for you, and the fact you wanna lol serious posts is so immature 😬 log out for me karen
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Sigh these SYS events are getting harder as time goes by. I used to rack up 40+ votes easily now I can barely reach 40 and I’m overthinking every look hoping that they are good enough 😭😭
    edited January 2021
    Edited to delete
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:
    It actually all is innocent. I don’t even know what comment I have lold at. I can’t even go back and look. I’ve scanned through some of the comments on the update anyway. Sorry if any of you have been offended. @ashleymedds no need for you to be rude calling other people stupid either. Crazy how things escalate over the internet. 

You are the only rude and ignorant one here lol no one has to politely sugar coat anything for you, and the fact you wanna lol serious posts is so immature 😬 log out for me karen
    Im not asking anyone to. My original comment was innocent. I got what I perceived as a sarcastic reply. That’s where all this escalated from. Anyway I Cba with all of this. As for the lol post, still don’t know which post I have put lol to. Anyway Not letting it interfere with my “real life” so enjoy your continuous virtual arguing and negativity 😂Cya 
    🥴😬 oh honey I doubt your real life is great people who are happy don’t act the way you do and literally read the room and educate yourself. I hope you get over your ignorance and grow from it though. 👌
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    Sigh these SYS events are getting harder as time goes by. I used to rack up 40+ votes easily now I can barely reach 40 and I’m overthinking every look hoping that they are good enough 😭😭
    Ive been getting nothing but 30s. During the movie night SYS I was getting high 40s and 50s. Why is there so much discrepancy in the votes. This new algorithm and tier system is not it. When will glu ever listen to their customers. In introductory business courses they teach you to listen to your customer and you learn about companies that failed and why. It seems like Glu will be joining that list with the lack of transparency and lack of respect for their customers. This is not directed at kalinda btw, like I’ve mentioned before I worked in retail as a student for years so I know what it’s like to have to deal with things that might be out of you control when you’re the first connection between the customer and the company. 
    edited January 2021

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I was really excited for this event but so far my highest score has been 33 😕.

Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:

Im not asking anyone to. My original comment was innocent. I got what I perceived as a sarcastic reply. That’s where all this escalated from. Anyway I Cba with all of this. As for the lol post, still don’t know which post I have put lol to. Anyway Not letting it interfere with my “real life” so enjoy your continuous virtual arguing and negativity 😂Cya 
    🥴😬 oh honey I doubt your real life is great people who are happy don’t act the way you do and literally read the room and educate yourself. I hope you get over your ignorance and grow from it though. 👌
    Thanks for your opinion. Likewise to you too. Not like you having the nicest attitude around is it. 👌🏽
    🙃 I’m the nicest I just have little patience for ppl like you 😂 but don’t u have a big real life to get bk to ? Maybe a capital building to climb 🧐
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:

@therealChar here. Your original comment came off as the type of person who'd call others snowflakes bc they don't understand where they're coming from when in an argument and the replies aren't  doing any favour to you nor you 'LOL' someone else's post about a serious issue
    Ok I realise how much I have annoyed everyone by asking in the first place and I genuinely didn’t mean to annoy or offend anyone, so sorry for that. I honestly did not realise in the beginning what was going on until I read the threads. I really don’t know why I put lol on that comment I’ve now been shown. Anyway either way sorry if I have annoyed anyone I really didn’t want to cause all of this. 
    edited January 2021
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:
    Don’t try patronising me. Just a suggestion. It was a question that didn’t need that kind of reaction. 😂🙄 
    It deals with racism, so yeah it's an appropriate reaction. You asked if you missed something...you did love, just check out everything and you will see what.

Thats fine. As you can see I haven’t had chance to actually check back. You didn’t actually advise me in the first comment back to me what I was missing. You just gave me a sarcastic reply. When I get time I will have a check back. Just didn’t see the need for that reaction to be honest and I’m not “love”. Thanks🙂
    I call everyone love, so that's nothing special. I'm from a southern state where that's what we do, just like using the word y'all.

This topic isn't new and there was no sarcastic remark in my reply. Quick notes about what's going on: it's not about how someone styles their doll. It's about non poc dolls using hair that isn't meant for them. With that and so much unneccessary racist remarks happening, it goes beyond styling a doll. I'm not sure about you, but if I see a thread on fire I read previous pages to see what the topic is. I don't just put my opinion in without knowing what's going on. You came in and talked about how everyone should be able to style their doll without anyone saying anything to them. You didn't get educated, as I said in my first reply. Me, nor anyone else, should have to update anyone on what's been happening bc it happens every week. Our poc dolls are fed up and I agree 100% with them and will always stand by them. You lol at @si@SisSnappedLikeThanos post when it wasn't needed. When they post something, it's important majority of the time, and not something to laugh at. You want to think what I said was sarcastic and patronizing, then think as you wish. In reality, it was neither of those things.

Edit...I guess I was typing when you posted above me. We take this topic very serious on here. I'm not one to attack anyone. I'm one of the most positive people you can meet. But when it comes to this topic, I'm very passionate about standing up for what's right.🙂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I was really excited for this event but so far my highest score has been 33 😕.

Mine have been in the 30s too. It doesn't matter what look I use, I can't seem to break 40. These looks deserve more than 20 something votes. 😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:
    Xabbey said:

Thats fine. As you can see I haven’t had chance to actually check back. You didn’t actually advise me in the first comment back to me what I was missing. You just gave me a sarcastic reply. When I get time I will have a check back. Just didn’t see the need for that reaction to be honest and I’m not “love”. Thanks🙂
    I call everyone love, so that's nothing special. I'm from a southern state where that's what we do, just like using the word y'all.

This topic isn't new and there was no sarcastic remark in my reply. Quick notes about what's going on: it's not about how someone styles their doll. It's about non poc dolls using hair that isn't meant for them. With that and so much unneccessary racist remarks happening, it goes beyond styling a doll. I'm not sure about you, but if I see a thread on fire I read previous pages to see what the topic is. I don't just put my opinion in without knowing what's going on. You came in and talked about how everyone should be able to style their doll without anyone saying anything to them. You didn't get educated, as I said in my first reply. Me, nor anyone else, should have to update anyone on what's been happening bc it happens every week. Our poc dolls are fed up and I agree 100% with them and will always stand by them. You lol at @si@SisSnappedLikeThanos post when it wasn't needed. When they post something, it's important majority of the time, and not something to laugh at. You want to think what I said was sarcastic and patronizing, then think as you wish. In reality, it was neither of those things.

Edit...I guess I was typing when you posted above me. We take this topic very serious on here. I'm not one to attack anyone. I'm one of the most positive people you can meet. But when it comes to this topic, I'm very passionate about standing up for what's right.🙂
    Hi thanks for replying. I guess this whole thing just got out of hand. Anyway I’m sorry if I’ve offended or annoyed anyone like I said in the above comment. I understand where you are all coming from so once again sorry. It is too easy to misinterpret the way things are written on the internet when you can’t hear someone’s tone etc etc. Anyway hopefully this can be resolved now as I really didn’t want any drama. I guess everyone now kinda hates me as I’ve read comments on the other thread too. Not what I intended or wanted. Anyway sorry once again, like I say I think it all just got a bit out of hand. Not intended. 😞