šŸŽ†āœØv11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!šŸŽŠšŸø

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    Once again sorry if I have offended or upset anyone. Iā€™ve read over the threads and see where you are all coming from and understand. I didnā€™t expect any of this to come from my original question. Ā I honestly am sorry. šŸ˜£
    I'm glad you had a chance to get caught up. Now you see why I said what I said. Could I have been nicer? Probably. However, I don't sugar-coat anything when standing up for what's right. If you see something that is wrong, take a stand for it. Because being silent is silently agreeing. This forum is full of great people who are passionate about many topics, but especially this one.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Wish for next update:

Let us do something with the things in our closet we dont like or use, as a day 1 player my closet is FULLLLL and its sooo many things in there I hate. Wish we could exchange it into k stars but in worst case at least let us delete itĀ 
    Oh my god yes I'd love to be able to exchange them for K stars.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @Katinkae I agree! I wish there would be like a donation place to go donate kloset clothes like we do in real life. Especially since our dolls do other philanthropy in game like attend galas, this would be nice to see too.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I'm almost never entering in the forum. The game lost fun for me :/Ā 
    but I don't intend to uninstall it for now
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I think there is a little misunderstaning in my first comment. I would NEVER call hairstyle ā€žhomelessā€, but that outfit was different thing. For me The comment I was defending was shading outfit (also gif for me proved that) thatā€™s why I didnā€™t get why people were sooo mad about it. White doll wearing/shading POC hairstyle is A Big NO NO. Iā€™m aware of problems and discrimination that POC all around The world are facing (especially in US) and I support their fight from the bottom of my heart. I feel like I didnā€™t understand your point of view and I didnā€™t expressed myself well. I am NOT MAGA/Trump/Republicans and calling me names is just...

Thanks to @Poopnuggets69 for your panience and explanation. Now Iā€™m sorry for offending you all and that whole drama.Ā 

Wyrazy szacunku,
    Katya

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Definitely wish we could rearrange the closet to how we want
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    It would be nice to delete items from the kloset only if that means they wonā€™t later show up in weekly TB boxes. I wouldnā€™t want those items to clutter up the TB boxes again.
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @Romaki That would actually be a really good idea, or possibly (kind of like the Fall Guys situation you mentioned) you get a diamond if you were the highest scoring ON AVERAGE per look in your TS group. You would only be able to earn it based on quality and not quantity of your looks.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server:Ā 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @Romaki @Jabberwooh omg, i seriously hope that theyā€™d listen to this idea you guys are talking about. I think its so good & honestly if they would add something like this i would honestly take into consideration going back to buying from them again. (I would spend like 100-400 (so bad i know) on this game monthly up until the new sys was implemented and it got through my head theyā€™re preying off ppl like me to spend the kind of money i was)Ā 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Oh that's cool! Also the different sections for tops... I'm dying for a sort by new option. šŸ˜«
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    This type of rule just incentivises acting polite in public while being extremely rude and dismissive in private. This is why I recommended a mod code of conduct earlier, this type of behaviour is completely unacceptable.Ā 

I agree with you. This rule is probably the reason why angry players share their anger somewhere else and talk more of each other instead with each other which results in a rather toxic atmosphere in this forum lately.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @DoloresWyatt omg I hope youā€™re right. I kinda assumed that was the save outfit to lookbook button tho? But that would be great, I hate scrolling lolĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Katya said:
    I think there is a little misunderstaning in my first comment. I would NEVER call hairstyle ā€žhomelessā€, but that outfit was different thing. For me The comment I was defending was shading outfit (also gif for me proved that) thatā€™s why I didnā€™t get why people were sooo mad about it.Ā 

I already said why. Calling an outfit "serving homeless" is also offensive.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    It makes me soo sad seeing people wanting to quit the game, yet i would love to go back into playing it... I seriusly miss KKH like crazy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    It makes me soo sad seeing people wanting to quit the game, yet i would love to go back into playing it... I seriusly miss KKH like crazy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    What happened?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I really would love to see more cultural diversity in the forum moderation. This game is played worldwide and that also means worldwide different backgrounds and point of views. It feels like the problem of representative democracies are facing, we need more of a participatory system if we would like to maintain a respectful free speech. Otherwise it goes towards authoritarianism.
    Sorry, i am politics major, cannot help myselfšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    It's been six years and the game is only in english. They can't give us KKH in spanish, portuguese, etc. I highly doubt we'll see a forum with more cultural diversity. I hope I am wrong tho...
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    What happened?
    glu decided to discontinue the game on facebook so they could ā€œfocus on mobileā€