⭐KK:H Weekend Event -1/8/21- ⭐ 5⭐ Professional⭐ - Get Ready to Tap!⭐

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited January 2021

I can totally see myself using this look a lot! The kollection snake-necklace goes great with this dress. ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first ever spin on a Diamond Kollection 🌸
    I love this hairstyle, gives me 90s vibes 🎵🎶

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Basak said:

I can totally see myself using this look a lot! The kollection snake-necklace goes great with this dress. ♥️
    I want the left ear rings 😟😩 Someone knows if this is available?
    ViennaKKH said:
    Basak said:

I want the left ear rings 😟😩 Someone knows if this is available?

They should be available for diamonds in the next update!

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @thesweetone Thank you !! 😍😍
    Oh and the drink handheld 👀🥰
    Can’t wait to get both 😊
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Princess Leia vibes? 😊

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Got these from the kollection.

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Tbh the only thing I would have wanted was the bag so I’m happy

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Made it to the dress and now I’m gonna go back to storylines 💖

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Basak we’re looking so good 🔥 😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I really want the curly hair mini bundle because that’s literally how my hair looks all the time. I only have 20 diamonds and I’m not the biggest fan of the cheetah print outfit. Should I spin?
    yes - agree
    girl that is 4 SYS’s worth of diamonds! Don’t do it! -lol
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    At first I didn’t like the hair but everything is sooo cute
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I really love this weekends earnables ! The hair colour and dress are lovely additions 💕😊 I’m still no where near getting the hair as I’ve been busy today, so I’ll probably have to grind at some point tomorrow

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Third week in a row when I have only three of the items in my palette. Is this a joke? Clearly not a funny one.
    Spent my remaining stars on a gift box with the intention of getting either the hair or the jacket. I'll take the bag though, it's cute 💙

And this dress is very elegant 🦋

• IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Is there a secret to getting these stars for the 5 star event I feel like I haven’t gotten the hair color yet and the dress is unachievable with the time frame 
    Icegem said:
    Is there a secret to getting these stars for the 5 star event I feel like I haven’t gotten the hair color yet and the dress is unachievable with the time frame 

Do you do reality shows in Bel Air or complete your storyline gigs?
    The quickest way is to film 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air and invite guests, each of whom gives you an extra star.
    The more earnables and GB items you have, the more extra stars you get. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Icegem said:
    The way I do it is to do 3-hour Bel Air reality shows—with 35 energy you can do two back-to-back—then I go between SoCal and NYC tapping on all of the tappables to get more energy until I have enough to do more shows. Doing this I was able to get everything within the first day without ever watching videos or paying for energy (although it was definitely a grind, I did most of it on a long train ride). I hope this helps!
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    dinoqueen9 said:Aw Thankyou so much I’m going to give it a try 
    Icegem said:
    The way I do it is to do 3-hour Bel Air reality shows—with 35 energy you can do two back-to-back—then I go between SoCal and NYC tapping on all of the tappables to get more energy until I have enough to do more shows. Doing this I was able to get everything within the first day without ever watching videos or paying for energy (although it was definitely a grind, I did most of it on a long train ride). I hope this helps!

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Not sure about the best place to post this but does anyone know when the next VIP weekend is? 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    Not sure about the best place to post this but does anyone know when the next VIP weekend is? 
    I guess either in 3 weeks? I may be wrong but it's always before the next update 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I'll get the hair after one more reality show on my main game, but somehow I'm 150 away on my side game. I don't think I'll use the hair, but thanks to my fomo I'll grind till I get it on both games. 🤣

I do love that hair color. I'm shocked we got it as an earnable!! Glu... please give us more items like this as earnables. It won't cost you anything to please your players. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I'll get the hair after one more reality show on my main game, but somehow I'm 150 away on my side game. I don't think I'll use the hair, but thanks to my fomo I'll grind till I get it on both games. 🤣

I do love that hair color. I'm shocked we got it as an earnable!! Glu... please give us more items like this as earnables. It won't cost you anything to please your players. 
    Agreed, I LOVE that we had an earnable hair color and would really like to see it again soon!
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Oh my gosh thank you for the tips. I was still using old advice that you should do Calabasas shows for eight hours, waiting four hours in between to have the party goers reset their 5 energy things. I was wondering how y'all were doing that, thank you!
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    This week earnables are really good, but my favorite items were probably the GB items
    @ashleymedds you inspired me to style the blazer in this way, I loved how you styled yours ❤
    I tried to do some kind of business meeting looks 💼
    The items work perfectly as separates, the ponytail is cute but I wish it was a little bit longer, the bag is really cute and I'm happy to finally have one like it 👛
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    first box and all i got were a boring pair of shoes 😒

but i did open the pop princess collection and i got this top. i forgot how nice animal print can look

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    I really want the curly hair mini bundle because that’s literally how my hair looks all the time. I only have 20 diamonds and I’m not the biggest fan of the cheetah print outfit. Should I spin?
    yes - agree
    girl that is 4 SYS’s worth of diamonds! Don’t do it! -lol
    Thanks to everyone who voted, I’m saving up my diamonds!  I hope we get more chances at curly earnable hair like that. My little Irish self wants to rock ringlets on my doll. 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Finally I'm done / I got all the earnables
    With the beautiful @Mayaa

I had to do Princess Leia 😍

🦋Android Player🦋