🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

Comments

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Some stunners I saw in the VB ❣️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Now, what I was gonna talk about in the first place...

This sys is awful for me. My main game I'm getting mid 40s, so I'm not worried about that one. My side game is all 30s, with the exception of a 41 and 42. I'm tired of these rigged scores. The old sys was never like this. I was normally in the top 5 and won a few sys actually. Now, that's just a dream without spending money. I'm getting tired of this game. They ruined it with sys, the diamonds, and lack of communication.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Can’t break 40, AGAIN! Thought the earnable dress would at least get me over 40 but how wrong was I. Jokes on Glu because I don’t care about this game anymore. Instead of being pushed to spend money on the game to reach the last earnables every week, I’m more inclined to not play. Cya!

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Two more tries, eh.

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @Unwinter I think I expressed myself wrong I‘m sorry. I mean that in general and not only about this topic and everyone has the right to think differently. It stops when it‘s getting racist..that‘s not something to tolerate at this point.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Mariahkate I peeped you in the VB (see my above post) 37 is BS for that look 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited January 2021
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @Mariahkate I peeped you in the VB (see my above post) 37 is BS for that look 
    Thanks for spotting me darling! Feels good to be spotted even though my score was low 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I haven’t had such a chill group in what feels like forever and I’m happy with my scores as well😊 also seeing many lovely looks in the voting booth !

@AmyMimi your looks are always so gorgeous!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    i think black is beautiful and i believe i can create bomb af looks using a black doll but i’m not allowed to because i’m mexican and my hair is straight. 
    they grow up so fast. i’m glad you understand now. 🥺 now do us all a favor and log out like you said you would weeks ago. 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @samanthakkh you ain’t had to say all that, do us all a favor and log out, babes xoxo
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Seeing all this conversation of white dolls using black hair, my privileged self thought this was just in general, in the voting booth, and that none of my friends/long time forum members would ever be this insensitive. This morning I looked through my friend list in game and saw 2 white forum dolls using the recent free hair with disco themed looks...

I don’t know if it’s because of the conversations here or not, but as of now they are both in the same outfits but with different (culturally appropriate) hair. Because they changed I won’t be naming them or anything, but I just wanted to say to anyone thinking these conversations here don’t make a difference or that repeating is useless, it is making a difference, and dolls are learning... at least I hope. It’s great to see dolls stand up for themselves, don’t ever let people tell you that you shouldn’t bother speaking up. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m so sorry that you guys have to argue with ignorant and disrespectful people over these things. It’s horrible and it’s sad.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I've stayed off the forum today because I got a lovely message in my inbox telling me I'm in the wrong for speaking up and taking a stand against racism. It really bothered me and pissed me off, so I deleted the message and honestly thought about every word last night. I should have replied to them, but I didn't. James told me they were trying to start crap and just ignore ignorant people like that. So I tried and I deleted it and I can't remember the username to reply. So I'll speak my mind here simply because I can't get it off my mind. Sorry y'all, but this will be a long post.

This was something they told me "you're white, so you have an easy life and don't know what it's like to live in a world where you fear anything. Be happy for that. Those kind of people you defend on this site brings this upon themselves. You act like you know about black culture when you are a white family. You bring whatever on yourself when you decided to get with one of them black guys.  You always talk about braiding your white kids hair and it's wrong, nobody wants to see white kids with an afro style hair. People act like black is special or something when it's not, when we were the original people in this country. No one should want to wear that ugly hair anyway." Also, They did mention that they 19 and  white.

Firstly, speak on me all you want, but leave my kids outta this. 
    Yeah, I am white. And? Everyone should take a stand against what's wrong, especially racism. Easy life? Lmaooo I wished. I don't know fear? Okay, keep thinking that. I fear daily, not necessarily for myself but my family. I fear everytime my children, especially my boys since they look like adults, walk out of the house. They can't do things their white friends can. If they get stopped by the police, they have to act a certain way. They can't speak words that may come off as resisting or it will end badly. From the time each of them were young, I had to give them a speech on what to do and say to authority figures. They can't walk in a white neighborhood with a hoodie on bc it's seen as a threat in this fu**ed up world. I fear when my husband is out alone and if he gets pulled over. Or if any of them are around people who yell awful words at them. I've been called racist towards white people before, as well as a "race trader". I've been told to take myself and my family "back to Africa". I've been harassed by cops because my husband is a dark skinned black man, or black king as I say. I can go on and on, but I won't. My point is, I'm not judged by my skin color, but I am judged for everything else. I won't pretend to know what black folks go through personally. "Those women" on here brought it upon themselves?? Please explain that to me! "Those women" you refer to are strong, beautiful black Queens who will face more hell in this life than you will ever know!!

You're 19, so you are still a kid who needs to grow up in this world. Watch how you speak! Your wording is even racist, especially when you refer to someone as "one of them" and "those". I feel sorry for you that you're so full of hate and anger. 

As far as braiding my kids hair...yep, I do all the time and any style. I was braiding hair before I had kids. Then, after I had my first son two months after I turned 18, I learned more hairstyles. I won't explain why because you're not that smart, apparently. They're not white, dumbass. It's simple. I'm white, my husband is black, so guess what you get when you mix those two races?? 🤔😱 That makes my kids biracial..which if you're an active member on here you know that because I speak about my babies and hubby often. 

"Get with one of them back guys"... Right.... Okay. The wording alone screams racist to me. I was 16 when I met my husband. We were high school sweethearts, got pregnant at 17, had my first son at 18. Now, almost 18 years later, we're happily married with four kids. His race had nothing to do with me falling in love with him, so I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

My family... Hmm last time I checked, I was the only white person in my household. But what does that matter? I know black culture because I have children who need to know their history. Even if I didn't have black children, I would learn about it because it's the right thing to do. Apparently your parents didn't raise you to do the same. Instead they raised you to be uneducated, racist, and full of hate.

The hair in question...I assume you mean the new fro. It's beautiful, but it's not meant for dolls who are not black. It's plain and simple. Why people can't understand that is beyond me. 

Original people here? I assume you mean America. All I'll say is go get educated yet again. Learn about Native American's and what happened. I know that deeply as well because that's my heritage. You sound like a racist clown.

One of these days you will keep speaking out the side of ya neck and you're gonna get ya ass whipped for it. And tbh, I hope you do. So take your white privilege self off this forum, go get educated about real life, and grow up. If you would like to reply, please do so and don't be a coward.

I'm sorry for posting something so long and disturbing the forum, but I couldn't let it go. I don't pretend to know what anyone goes through and I never will, but I know what I go through, as well as my family. I'll never be silent when it comes to taking a stand against racism. 

Whoever sent that to you wanted to provoke you. I'm guessing they are one of the 🎺 that were being talked about on Wednesday in the news so I'm not surprised but I'm feeling really sorry that you had to read something like that especially bc the way you always talk about your husband and your kids is the way any black person would love to be talked about (I should know bc I also wish to have someone who would talk about me like that) and it's really upsetting that they would insult you and your family like that. Trust me those type of people always learn the hard way bc they may meet someone who will rather talk w their hands instead of their mouth. I hope you and your family are ok🥺idk how I would've reacted considering how bad my anxiety and depression are
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    As said by @SisSnappedLikeThanos I'm a leader to no one, my rude tasteless ignorant comment is my own mess  up and I own up to it and I'm very sorry for it. But I do not think cause of my ignorance I'm not allowed to be angry about this. And yes its frustrating when people only dismiss rather than learn from this like @samanthakkh has done. When your wrong own it learn from it and grow from it. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Chqrlotte thank you so much 🥺💕 that means a lot ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @KkhElena Thank you for your kind words. Firstly, your profile pic is so beautiful!🥺 You are a beautiful queen, inside and out. If someone won't talk about how wonderful you are, then you tell all that to yourself. Remind yourself everyday how amazing, strong, and beautiful you are. Look in the mirror and see the amazing person looking back at you. There are many, many days where self-love is non-existent for me. When I have bad days I still go to that mirror and tell myself I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. If you have days like this, pm me anytime and I'll remind you that you're an amazing person.

I figured it was to provoke me because I'm somewhat of a quiet person and don't give into arguments. However, when it comes to standing up for what's right I'll go toe to toe with anyone. That's why I just deleted it and tried to move past it. But I feel silence is silently agreeing with this, so I chose to speak up. If I remembered the username I would have done it privately. But talking about my kids, hubby, and the ladies on here was too far. It's sickening that someone thinks like that. It makes me wonder how they treat people irl.

As someone with anxiety, and depression on top of bipolar disorder, I relate on a personal level. When things get hard, take it one moment at a time. If something won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes stressing over it. 

Again, thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me.🤗🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I’m having fun with this theme lol 
    Your doll looks so gorgeous🥺 she deserves more votes
    Aww ty 🥺💓
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I really love this dress so much ✨

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @KkhElena Thank you for your kind words. Firstly, your profile pic is so beautiful!🥺 You are a beautiful queen, inside and out. If someone won't talk about how wonderful you are, then you tell all that to yourself. Remind yourself everyday how amazing, strong, and beautiful you are. Look in the mirror and see the amazing person looking back at you. There are many, many days where self-love is non-existent for me. When I have bad days I still go to that mirror and tell myself I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. If you have days like this, pm me anytime and I'll remind you that you're an amazing person.

I figured it was to provoke me because I'm somewhat of a quiet person and don't give into arguments. However, when it comes to standing up for what's right I'll go toe to toe with anyone. That's why I just deleted it and tried to move past it. But I feel silence is silently agreeing with this, so I chose to speak up. If I remembered the username I would have done it privately. But talking about my kids, hubby, and the ladies on here was too far. It's sickening that someone thinks like that. It makes me wonder how they treat people irl.

As someone with anxiety, and depression on top of bipolar disorder, I relate on a personal level. When things get hard, take it one moment at a time. If something won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes stressing over it. 

Again, thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me.🤗🤗🤗
    Aww thank you for the beautiful words too🥺 they mean a lot to me and I'm gonna try the advice you just gave me🥺
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    These conversations are so important but its frustrating to see that no matter how much they are discussed there will always be people saying they can wear any hair they want cause its just a game, and honestly I’m tired
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    like the dozens of people here, i love this dress

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    you say you're mexican so I'm asking because i also am mexican but do you live in mexico or elsewhere? i'm just genuinely curious bc for being so tone deaf and uneducated on the matter it wouldn't surprise me if you've never left the country.
    Just want to add that this is absolutely not okay. Insinuating that a mexican who hasn't left their country is probably tone deaf and uneducated is classist (not everyone has the privilege to go somewhere else and not everyone has the privilege of being properly educated on A LOT of matters) and borderline racist. Also, as someone pointed out, you CAN be racist towards latin people and asians, I have no clue where you got the idea that it could only be xenophobia, as if racism against us only happened when we migrate to other countries. As someone who is calling people uneducated over racial issues, one would think that you'd have a modicum of knowledge about at least the existence of racism against "cholos" in your own country. It's awesome that you're outspoken about cultural appropriation and racism against black people but you can't do so while simultaneously saying classist and racist things against your own. 

mmm no. because i'm not making this remark about the guy down the street selling tamales. i'm literally addressing a person that is privileged enough to have learned how to read and write (so, not illiterate like so many people still are) and who has even had the luxury to learn another language. so that's exactly what i mean. if you're in a position of privilege which she clearly is in comparison to the rest of the nation, then the excuse that many people use of ''if it doesn't happen in my country it's not real'' or ''i've never experienced it therefore it doesn't exist'' is BS because if you're privileged and remain ignorant then that's on you. it's all about making the conscious effort to educate oneself and learn. again, i'm not talking about the vast population that may or may not have phones, or even have the time to spend hours in a fricking online game. just the fact that we get to be in this forum dealing with this bs is a privilege in itself. i got the idea of only xenophobia from listening to black voices. from understanding where they come from and realizing that i hold privilege over them. the moment a black person has privilege over you simply bc they're black, that will be the day -racism for all- will be a thing. but listen google is free, you can look it up, read about it or you can keep making posts on the forums about how everyone faces racism the same. i know about ''cholos'' that still doesn't change anything in what i've said. i know about how undocumented people are treated in the us. i know all the hate crimes committed against us, but there is a difference. i've lived in mexico for a little and lived a elsewhere for most of my life. mexicans in mexico are mostly clueless about social issues like racism because although there is colorism, anti-blackness and yes classism, but society turns a blind eye to it. there's no discussion about it. and it is not the same to live as a mexican in mexico than to live as a mexican elsewhere. you literally said it yourself, if i'm mexican and i live in mexico and i discriminate against another person from my same country it's not racism, it's everything else you listed. but things do drastically change when you leave your country. when i come to mexico and talk to the people here, i have nothing in common with them, it's like we don't even speak the same language. i can find a better common ground with a puerto rican living in NY than with someone here that has never left. living in diaspora is a unique experience that not everyone will experience in their lives, and that's okay, but at the same time it shelters you from so many other things that again if you don't put in the work to be informed yourself you otherwise would not know. so i'm sorry for not sympathizing with someone ignorant choosing to remain ignorant despite having the tools to learn.
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

did i nailed it????
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    When things get hard, take it one moment at a time. If something won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes stressing over it.
    I needed to hear this @BooskiBabii! I think it’s way too easy to get into a negative thought loop, especially when most of us are stuck at home with too much time to overthink things. 

RE: that horrific message, you were right to delete it right away — that person obviously has issues, and just know that we love you ❤️