Crystal and Chad Dylan

KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
edited January 2021 in KKH General Discussion
How many of you dolls would actually flirt with either Chad or Dylan if in any upcoming updates they would split/break up for REAL?

Crystal and Chad Dylan 100 votes

I would date Chad Dylan
11%
KkhElenaMalianaIsabellaaannalynnehoockashleyyLadyLana46xoxolovekayIridescenceevilraccoonPinkpetals_wren 11 votes
I would date Crystal
5%
Rooothetwentyeightheden_sunshinelupita56samsamsam 5 votes
I wouldn't date either of them ew
7%
BaddiemelKortyTrashleyKKHsardelis09kkhpeytonclaudiakkhAsena_55 7 votes
I'm waiting on Raul/Cassio/Declan💋
69%
HoneykiszezmikaylachimoJaelynJaxDelphineGarnierbeachespeachesChqrlotteIdkkhKKHLucyserahyyySmuckiesEllaGcandydotsAmandaMKkhbrunakkhrobertavyyVidhiMeJaneRomakiMoJo1230𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 69 votes
I would much rather new storylines w our current partner
8%
HelenaKingvaleetolar9TessakkhmcmaltaNataliaaaXabbeyLilith_KKHdinoqueen9 8 votes

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I would date Chad Dylan
    I choose Chad as a joke but considering how much he's passionate about Crystal he may actually be a good partner if he's w someone who doesn't influence this toxic behaviour that they both emanate when together
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    They both cheat constantly, though if I had to choose between them I'd prefer Chad. But if any NPC, I'd go with Cassio. It would just be very fun to have more storylines and even unlock individual romantic paths or something.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    I would date Chad Dylan
    Romaki said:
    They both cheat constantly, though if I had to choose between them I'd prefer Chad. But if any NPC, I'd go with Cassio. It would just be very fun to have more storylines and even unlock individual romantic paths or something.
    You're right about everything. I don't get it why both of them just don't call it quits but their business I guess😂 anyways I think it's a great idea about unlocking individual romantic paths. It sounds very interesting😊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I would love to date Raul 😍😅 I hope this gonna be an option in future 🤞🏻
    iOS player 

I would date Chad Dylan
    I would love to date Raul 😍😅 I hope this gonna be an option in future 🤞🏻He's every girl's dream guy tbh and not to talk about his sweet personality too. I started a side game just for him🥺
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Raul is just gorg ✋🏼
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    ugh raul and cassio have my heart 😍 chad and crystal can stay in their lane. their toxic selves deserve each other 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I would date Chad Dylan
    This is obviously a unpopular opinion but I love Chad 💓 i always find storylines with him and crystal so much more amusing then Raul/Cassio ones 
    I would date Chad Dylan
    ashleyy said:
    This is obviously a unpopular opinion but I love Chad 💓 i always find storylines with him and crystal so much more amusing then Raul/Cassio ones 
    Idk in terms of amusing but I WAS overexcited when I saw that Chad and Crystal broke up bc I thought I would finally be able to have him all to myself
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    My heart is always for Raul but we barely get any storylines with him 🤷🏽‍♀️. Cassio would be the next option 🤔
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I guess Cassio is the one who never has the time to settle but that is also why his storylines should provide more of misterious movie material. Raul is the ultimate good but a bit boring gentleman. So the two make the Mr. Big and Aiden Shaw (reference to SATC i guess every doll got it😊) of this story. It would be super fun and more sensible if we could date these characters because otherwise you can keep flirting with them without any consequences to your marriage🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I def agree that Chad story lines are veryyy interesting lol. They do keep you guessing. We already know in the end that Cassio/Raul is going to be head over heels though I like all the sweep you off your feet gestures  <3

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!