🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I love the idea of organising the wardrobe and removing unused items. I’d also like the way we try on makeup in the VB to change. What’s the point in being able to try makeup on our doll if we get all the other features with it that make it not look like our doll anymore? I think there needs to be the option to click on the makeup to add or remove it, so say we want to try on some eyes but keep the rest the same, we can choose to switch the styling off for the other features but keep the ones we want.

if possible, I’d also like the ‘unavailable’ items to state where it is from, so say something is from a diamond collection, and therefore unavailable to buy in the VB can you let us know this so I know where to find it? 

Also (while I’m on) since now we can pretty much purchase most weekend event items in the VB can you update Black Friday to include previous SYS items to give us a chance to buy items now the stakes of winning are lower? 

Thank you 😊 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    It makes me soo sad seeing people wanting to quit the game, yet i would love to go back into playing it... I seriusly miss KKH like crazy 😭😭😭
    What happened?
    What happened?? Glu discontinued the game on Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    SDC93 said:
    It makes me soo sad seeing people wanting to quit the game, yet i would love to go back into playing it... I seriusly miss KKH like crazy 😭😭😭
    @LovelyEmma not to be ignorant or anything, but if you miss the game so much is there a way to buy a refurbished smartphone or tablet?  I thought I remembered you mentioning you were a paid player, so I imagine it would be worth the investment in a device that can play the game you’ve spent money on in the past. I’m not sure if you’re in the US or not, but there are a lot of options for prepaid phones here that don’t cost much. A lot of phone carriers are also doing sales for the new year!
    Me a paid player?? NEVER!!
    I was a Facebook player, never gave a dime of my money to Glu or any other game TBH!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LovelyEmma it feels nice you often pop up, it feels like you have never left 😊

p.s. I’m just wondering if you still can transfer your game in future? Maybe not today but in future you will have new phone? If so, then you won’t lost data. I hope it’s possible dor you !
    ViennaKKH said:
    @LovelyEmma it feels nice you often pop up, it feels like you have never left 😊

p.s. I’m just wondering if you still can transfer your game in future? Maybe not today but in future you will have new phone? If so, then you won’t lost data. I hope it’s possible dor you !
    Yea i pop in once in a whille to see if i have messeges to read and reply, not really into the thread anymore cuz why bother see stuff i will most likely like and never get?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @LovelyEmma It seems like I remember you said before that you had a phone. If so, and if it's possible for you, find a micro SD card to expand your phone's memory so you can install the game. My phone doesn't have a lot of space so that's what I had to do. My game is saved on my sd card and I'm able to play without it cramming up my phone. I have a couple extra memory cards if you would like me to send you one, just let me know. I miss seeing you post on here and being able to play the game.🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @LovelyEmma not to be ignorant or anything, but if you miss the game so much is there a way to buy a refurbished smartphone or tablet?  I thought I remembered you mentioning you were a paid player, so I imagine it would be worth the investment in a device that can play the game you’ve spent money on in the past. I’m not sure if you’re in the US or not, but there are a lot of options for prepaid phones here that don’t cost much. A lot of phone carriers are also doing sales for the new year!
    I was a Facebook player, never gave a dime of my money to Glu or any other game TBH!
    My bad! I could’ve sworn you had mentioned you had to buy tickets because the TS was so bed on Facebook. Must’ve been someone else, sorry!
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    My bad! I could’ve sworn you had mentioned you had to buy tickets because the TS was so bed on Facebook. Must’ve been someone else, sorry!
    Ohh no worries and nahh i never bought anything, i did had extra tickets given to me by Eggs everytime i missed a SYS during a period of time... So i did had extra SYS tickets, but none was baught by me!
    @LovelyEmma It seems like I remember you said before that you had a phone. If so, and if it's possible for you, find a micro SD card to expand your phone's memory so you can install the game. My phone doesn't have a lot of space so that's what I had to do. My game is saved on my sd card and I'm able to play without it cramming up my phone. I have a couple extra memory cards if you would like me to send you one, just let me know. I miss seeing you post on here and being able to play the game.🤗
    I do have a phone, but it barely hold my own basic stuff, plus if i wanna play KKH, i wanna play with a big screen were i can see things clear, not on a small screen that i can barely see stuff x.x
    I can only watch 5 videos today 😔
    Anyone else?
    @Katerina it’s sad to see you go 🥺😢
    I also wish you the best 💕 Take care ✨
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Anyone else?
    I could only watch 10 yesterday. I'm about to watch mine for today, hopefully the 20 are back for me. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @ViennaKKH since the update I can only ever watch 3-5 of my 10 videos.
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I want this outfit lol 😂

Facial features and hair are also beatiful, do we have any of them available to us?
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I want this outfit lol 😂

I want to date her, I hope we get the choice to flirt with her like we do with all the men in the storylines. 
    Literally my first thought.
    I also wish they'd add more Lexi date storylines. :(
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I want this outfit lol 😂

Facial features and hair are also beatiful, do we have any of them available to us?

No I don't think they're available : ( I wish Glu would add the features of special characters (Maya, camera girl, Maria etc) to the kloset
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I want this outfit lol 😂

I want to date her, I hope we get the choice to flirt with her like we do with all the men in the storylines. 
    I was literally just coming here to say this! She’s hot and I want to make her my wife! To hell with creepy Cassio 😂 She is gorgeous
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Ok so the two outer diamond kollections have cut off but you can clearly see I have FIVE diamond collections at once and only 2 regular collections (both ugly and old). 

Reasonable solutions: 
    - The algorithm of how kollections are rotated needs looked at. Maybe consider more regular kollections for free players. 
    I agree with your whole post except for this. I bought a shop my look years ago so that makes me not a free player... why not keep say 5 kstar collection slots  that rotate and 1 or 2 diamond collection slots that rotate for everyone. That sounds fair
    ViennaKKH said:
    Anyone else?
    I could only watch 10 yesterday. I'm about to watch mine for today, hopefully the 20 are back for me. 
    @KalindaKing why are our videos cut in 2 again?
    Can we get a compensation for this please?
    I want this outfit lol 😂

Who is that cute young lady?? O.O
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That’s Maya.  She’s apparently a party animal who’s going to get us in trouble!
    muss you @LovelyEmma  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Maya IS gorgeous, but I won't let my doll date someone who tries to distract her from her goals lol 😂 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    But at least Cassio won’t cause problems🤣
    I would love to have her style and facial features available though! 
    Rikk said:
    I want this outfit lol 😂

I was literally just coming here to say this! She’s hot and I want to make her my wife! To hell with creepy Cassio 😂 She is gorgeous

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗