Does anyone know where this dress is from? Iā€™ve never seen it before.Ā 

December release in the closet, it was, and still is, a Diamond purchase
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Do other people notice you get to the last earnable a lot less often since the new SYS system? It's bad enough to miss out on TS items I want but I only get one SYS earnable most of the time.
    Iā€™m sure it has nothing to do with the amount of bots from beginning to end in the VB that Glu wonā€™t tell us why......
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @MariahKKH the highlighter looks amazing on your doll šŸ„°
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @YoMomma idk if youā€™re talking about me or the other Mariah šŸ˜©
    @Mariaakkh you ! Sorry I didnā€™t @ u correctly šŸ™ƒ
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @YoMomma Thanks babes šŸ˜˜šŸ’—
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

My lowest and highest scores. I didn't think I was going to make it to the last earnable since my first 5 looks were in the 30s, but it finally picked up. The earnable dresses from this weekend definitely helped.Ā 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    My highest scores of this sys which is disappointing . But hey you canā€™t win them all plus I loved my looks.
    šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ‘ŒšŸ¾Ā 

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Do other people notice you get to the last earnable a lot less often since the new SYS system? It's bad enough to miss out on TS items I want but I only get one SYS earnable most of the time.
    yeah i notice and i think that is the reason for the inusual low votes on some dolls. Lately i always needed at least one ticket to get the final earnable for how low my scores went and tbh i think it's a Glu strategy to get more ticket buyers
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited January 2021
    9 - 14; edit: sorry if the 2nd image is too big.Ā 

Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I havenā€™t seen a white glove in the VB for so long lol
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I am not trying to offend anyone but I have a light skin and curly hair and i will be using curly hair in the game. I just want to draw your attention to the fact that not all light skinned people are white So i donā€™t have to be black to use curly hair
  • monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I am not trying to offend anyone but I have a light skin and curly hair and i will be using curly hair in the game. I just want to draw your attention to the fact that not all light skinned people are white So i donā€™t have to be black to use curly hair
    But the new free hair isnā€™t simply curly hair, itā€™s black hair, this kind of hairstyle goes beyond texture, itā€™s part of black culture. There are manyĀ simply curly or wavy hairstyles in the game, no need to use this one šŸ’–
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021

i w
    asted all my stars on an ugly kollection, because i wanted one item, my scores are horrible, i wonā€™t get the last earnable and the majority of the people in my ts-group are tbā€™s.
    but i handed in my second to last exam of the semester today, and i got this cute hair in the vb! itā€™s kinda like what my hair looks like before quarantine hit, and i stopped giving a šŸ’©
    i know no one asked lol, i just wanted to share!Ā 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I don't think anyone is offended by people using "curly" hair, but when the texture resembles 4a, 4b, or 4c hair texture, which is a texture that really only black individuals have, then it becomes a problem.Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Does anyone know where this dress is from? Iā€™ve never seen it before.Ā 

It is in the KlosetĀ 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    But the new free hair isnā€™t simply curly hair, itā€™s black hair, this kind of hairstyle goes beyond texture, itā€™s part of black culture. There are manyĀ simply curly or wavy hairstyles in the game, no need to use this one šŸ’–
    I mean, honestly the new Afro doesnā€™t look kinky to me. It looks looser than my own texture IRL which is a 3c-4a. I have a white friend that has kinkier hair as well. Not everything is so black and white.Ā 
  • SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Which dress should I use for my last look?Ā 
    1 (left) = agree
    2 (right) = likeĀ 

Thank you for your help in advancešŸ„°
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    sigh ):
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    sigh ):
    i just feel like im losing all motivation, this was one of my fav games and now itā€™s just a shell of what it once was lol, not to get dramaticĀ 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    livyx said:
    @ali015 well, Iā€™m cursed too šŸ¤”Ā 
    Omg yep thatā€™s exactly how my scores looked right after my 60 šŸ˜‚ You canā€™t tell us these scores arenā€™t rigged/fake šŸ˜­
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I tested a completely off-topic look and it scored completely the same, even better than some of my disco outfits.Ā 

No person would vote for this. Why is this doing better than me using a dyed glitter outfit with jewelry and wavy hair?
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Thoughts on whether itā€™s worth submitting my only Simon ticket to get 2nd and that beautiful jacket? Iā€™m in love with it, but Iā€™ll also be just as happy getting the disco ball. (Also not sure if thereā€™ll be some last min ticket buyers because a few has popped up within the last day.)

Like - yes, itā€™s worth it, take a shot
    Lol - save your ticket
    @Sascha where is the first dress from ? Itā€™s so prettyĀ 
  • SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @Sascha where is the first dress from ? Itā€™s so prettyĀ 

Itā€™s from the Purple Reign kollectionšŸ˜Š
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I saw my last score and I give up. I can't wait to level down from gold.Ā 
    Platform: Android