šŸ—³ļøšŸ’ƒ SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!šŸ¹šŸ’ƒ

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

šŸ˜„ā¤ļø I mean I havenā€™t hit 50 but I believe I did pretty well with my stylingĀ 
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ So close
  • SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Seeing the ticket buyers rise is making me nervousšŸ˜­
  • monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    I am not trying to offend anyone but I have a light skin and curly hair and i will be using curly hair in the game. I just want to draw your attention to the fact that not all light skinned people are white So i donā€™t have to be black to use curly hair
    But the new free hair isnā€™t simply curly hair, itā€™s black hair, this kind of hairstyle goes beyond texture, itā€™s part of black culture. There are manyĀ simply curly or wavy hairstyles in the game, no need to use this one šŸ’–
    I mean, honestly the new Afro doesnā€™t look kinky to me. It looks looser than my own texture IRL which is a 3c-4a. I have a white friend that has kinkier hair as well. Not everything is so black and white.Ā 
    I apologize for my lack of knowledge then. Itā€™s cause here in my country this hairstyle is known as black power and is mainly used by black people. I know that white people can have 3c-4a but I thought the cut and style of that hair was part of black culture! But thanks for the info and i apologize again šŸ’–
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    I am not trying to offend anyone but I have a light skin and curly hair and i will be using curly hair in the game. I just want to draw your attention to the fact that not all light skinned people are white So i donā€™t have to be black to use curly hair
    But the new free hair isnā€™t simply curly hair, itā€™s black hair, this kind of hairstyle goes beyond texture, itā€™s part of black culture. There are manyĀ simply curly or wavy hairstyles in the game, no need to use this one šŸ’–
    I mean, honestly the new Afro doesnā€™t look kinky to me. It looks looser than my own texture IRL which is a 3c-4a. I have a white friend that has kinkier hair as well. Not everything is so black and white.Ā 
    I apologize for my lack of knowledge then. Itā€™s cause here in my country this hairstyle is known as black power and is mainly used by black people. I know that white people can have 3c-4a but I thought the cut and style of that hair was part of black culture! But thanks for the info and i apologize again šŸ’–
    ''The Afro became a powerful political symbol which reflected black pride and a rejection of notions of assimilation and integrationā€”not unlike the long and untreated hair sported by the mainly White hippies. To some African Americans, the afro also represented a reconstitutive link to West Africa and Central Africa.'' This was from wikipedia (considering I'm about to have a whole presentation the next week about black culture this is helpful for the both of usšŸ˜Š
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    lulula said:
    I don't think anyone is offended by people using "curly" hair, but when the texture resembles 4a, 4b, or 4c hair texture, which is a texture that really only black individuals have, then it becomes a problem.Ā 
    If you guys actually think that a light skinned person canā€™t have a curly/ kinky hair maybe you should start looking more into it. As where i come from this is totally normal i have a cousin with really fair skin and kinky hair. And i can assure you guys that my natural hair looks pretty much like the new hairstyle in the game and i am light skinned Egyptian woman. Anyways i respect black people and their right to embrace their culture but some things are not just that clear cut. I donā€™t want to feel attached each time i use this hairstyle simply because someone doesnā€™t think that i am allowed to. You donā€™t know me, my natural look, my culture or my background.
    KkhElena said:
    2ftpoop said:
    ''The Afro became a powerful political symbol which reflected black pride and a rejection of notions of assimilation and integrationā€”not unlike the long and untreated hair sported by the mainly White hippies. To some African Americans, the afro also represented a reconstitutive link to West Africa and Central Africa.'' This was from wikipedia (considering I'm about to have a whole presentation the next week about black culture this is helpful for the both of usšŸ˜Š
    Thank you! Thatā€™s what I thought thoughĀ you explained it much better! Here in brazil weā€™re mostly mixed so there are white people with very curly hair but only black people use the afro (as far as I know)Ā 
  • essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    astonishing.Ā 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2021
    ashleyl23 said:
    I submitted my last ticket and got my votes in like 3 minutes .....? Iā€™m so done with this crap

that's another thing they've never explained. Why is the VB so much quicker at the end esp since they're still using bots. And how is it people submitting looks in the final minutes or even seconds get scores back? On the old original SYS that used to be a weekend event, we had to submit our looks like an hour+ before the event ended so we could get scores. How these scores aren't calculated somehow is beyond me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thanks ! I hope it comes in my rotation againĀ 
    edited January 2021

• Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Hi Guys! Can anyone tell from which event/Kollection these eyes are from?šŸ’žĀ 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I really can't believe the audacity of some people. This discussion has been going on for well over a week and this isn't even the first time it's been discussed and yet people still keep posting their doll wearing black hairstyles. It's like they're purposely trying to rub it in our faces that they will use the hair if they want to. Black people keep explaining to you why it isn't right and yet you keep doing it. I'm disgusted.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    lulula said:
    I don't think anyone is offended by people using "curly" hair, but when the texture resembles 4a, 4b, or 4c hair texture, which is a texture that really only black individuals have, then it becomes a problem.Ā 
    If you guys actually think that a light skinned person canā€™t have a curly/ kinky hair maybe you should start looking more into it. As where i come from this is totally normal i have a cousin with really fair skin and kinky hair. And i can assure you guys that my natural hair looks pretty much like the new hairstyle in the game and i am light skinned Egyptian woman. Anyways i respect black people and their right to embrace their culture but some things are not just that clear cut. I donā€™t want to feel attached each time i use this hairstyle simply because someone doesnā€™t think that i am allowed to. You donā€™t know me, my natural look, my culture or my background.
    Nobody actually thinks that fair light skinned POC don't have natural curly hair. Being Egyptian makes you a POC so it's normal for you or other Egyptians to have very curly even kinky hair
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lulula said:
    If you guys actually think that a light skinned person canā€™t have a curly/ kinky hair maybe you should start looking more into it. Anyways i respect black people and their right to embrace their culture but some things are not just that clear cut. I donā€™t want to feel attached each time i use this hairstyle simply because someone doesnā€™t think that i am allowed to. You donā€™t know me, my natural look, my culture or my background.
    @mayadamaher just want to point out that no where in the post does anyone say that light skinned people can't have curly/kinky hair. No one is telling you what to do girl, rock the afro if you have similar hair.Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Does anyone know where this dress is from? Iā€™ve never seen it before.Ā 

December release in the closet, it was, and still is, a Diamond purchase
    Ah thank you I must have missed this in my closetĀ 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Hi Guys! Can anyone tell from which event/Kollection these eyes are from?šŸ’žĀ 
    Those eyes are unreleased as far as I know. You may have spotted a hacker.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    why are votes coming in so fast? Itā€™s shady. Kinda upset about this, since I loved the hair but at this point idec.
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Has anyone in this new system got diamonds from voting? Because I donā€™t think I got it in weeks and I vote a lot šŸ¤”
    @robertavyy i was too shocked to screenshot it on time both times but i got 4 this sys because i watched a video for 2x the reward both times! i got luckyšŸ˜†
    ios dollšŸ’ž
    facebook:Ā https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    edited January 2021
    some cute looks i found in the voting boothšŸ’–edit: forgot to post the ones from the start of sys
    ios dollšŸ’ž
    facebook:Ā https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021
    should i submit an extra ticket to get the hair?? i bought a tt in september, and i havenā€™t used a single ticket lol
    iā€™m in gold, and i wouldnā€™t overtake and take someone elseā€™s prizes...Ā 
    agree: yes, youā€™ll never get the hair otherwise and itā€™s really cool lookingĀ 
    lol: no, itā€™s really not with it

iā€™m trying to convince myself it looks like playmobil hair
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    astonishing.Ā 

Seriously? You must be a troll to post this.šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I just bought one ticket but I didn't get it in game but my money were taken the same, what can I do?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Sil5678 said:
    I just bought one ticket but I didn't get it in game but my money were taken the same, what can I do?
    Take a screenshot of your receipt and message support.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Sil5678 said:
    Take a screenshot of your receipt and message support.
    Thank you! I took all the screenshots and I'll do It soonĀ 
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia