Can this glitch please be fixed?
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Edit: Also this ⬇️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got this dress in the silver boxes and I’m not a big fan of it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

not another glitch 😩
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Was in silver III and surprisingly had a very chill group. The top two I think only used triple threat but all of our scores were so poor that the extra tickets didn’t really make a difference. I was in 3rd but at the very last second someone submitted one extra ticket but I think it was so she could get to the last earnable. Either way I came 4th and got everything I wanted this week. I never get anything from TS anymore so this was a very pleasant surprise. 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I had mediocre start then my scores picked up and I managed to get 4th (somehow scored a 59 on one of my looks which is the highest I’ve ever scored). Sad I just missed the hair and absolutely terrified to be in gold for the first time tomorrow but I’ll be happy to level back down in this week’s SYS. Hope you dolls got the prizes you wanted!
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m happy I got the little purse 🤍

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    My 14 looks. This theme was really fun, I enjoyed it 😊 

Ended up 3rd, didn’t care for the hair so much but really like the items 

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    In absolute shock rn. In gold & used ONE paid ticket
    I would’ve been 5th for free which is still crazy, but I really like the eyes so I couldn’t pass up on them knowing I would’ve only needed one ticket???? I’m so happy right now, and this is first time in so long SYS has made me feel anything other than stress & guilt
    Crazy how 1st got 737 in gold, I would expect like at least 1.5k 😛 the eyes are actually really nice on your doll 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm so in love with the purse 😍

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was so sure to not get the purse at the beginning because I’m in gold and it so cute. I was in really surprised to see I came in 9th place and also won a dress!🥰

iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Yay 😁 🎉

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    How do we send a msg to support? I only found those generic issues selection.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Came in 4th and I’m regretting not using one of my tickets on that sparkly dress 😭 I’ll get over it but 😩 I love how the earnables sand prizes match though ❤️

🌸✨🌼
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @evilraccoon thank you! I was SO sure that everyone would go totally crazy at the end of the event?? This is the first gold group I’ve had where at least the top two weren’t 1000+. I guess people really are tired of giving glu their money lmao
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

😍 This is my little winter wonderland dream :)
    I have been so lucky with my group, the last couple of times I couldn't even finish the event with the last earnable.. This system has become increasingly worse. It's a pity, these beautifully designed prizes will only get to be enjoyed by such a small group, mainly ticket buyers. Also, I don't know how, but since this system started my votes have tanked.. How ? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glad that's over. I never want to be in gold again. 
    Platform: Android

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Even though I’m not a fan of the tiered format, I still had a lot of fun with this theme. My average score was around 48 points, so I think that also made it more enjoyable then the last time when my average score was around 40 points. I was GOLD again but competition wasn’t as insane as my last time in GOLD. Highest score was 990 and her looks were subpar. Many of the dolls in the top 20 had BEAUTIFUL, on theme looks. Dolls in the voting booth... ehh not so much.  

Anyway here are the highest/lowest scoring and my 6 favorite looks :) 

• Mercy4AnimalsMercy4Animals Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited January 2021

Lol the person above was so scared I was gonna pass them. They od’d on the submitting lol... honestly I just wanted 2nd for the rest of the stuff cause idc for the hair very much. But 3rd put up a good fight then gave up. Good thing, I’m still kinda new and was running out of outfits to use xD Ggs!
    Wanna friend and gift each other? (IOS)
    facebook.com/yukivalentine
    play overwatch on pc or ps4?
    pc: Mercy4RyanQT #1188
    ps4: RichardDeHammer
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Got 2nd in Silver II 🎉🎉🎉❤️
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Not really sure yet how to style the boots & purse without the beautiful matching dress. So hopefully my look isn’t a mess! 
    I kinda die over how cute this purse is ngl🥺😍

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I finished 8th! I’ve been busy with school work so I haven’t been on the forum as much, but some of you deserved way better scores! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

absolutely loved the TS prizes this week🕺🏽✨
    had a surprisingly mellow group in gold, only one crazy TB! love to see it😌
    me & some of my besties ready to get our groove on 💃🏽🎶 @clarizzo @Amy136602 @ashleyl23
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Lol the person above was so scared I was gonna pass them. They od’d on the submitting lol... honestly I just wanted 2nd for the rest of the stuff cause idc for the hair very much. But 3rd put up a good fight then gave up. Good thing, I’m still kinda new and was running out of outfits to use xD Ggs!
    Yet another troll 🤡🤡🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • GiAnnA_kkhGiAnnA_kkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I would say style level Sliver ll was pretty chill and all the dolls outfits were so pretty. Can’t wait for the next Sys! 😁 and S/N I was able to get 324 votes with 7 tickets surprisingly