🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i literally don't have ANYTHING for this theme so i'm gonna take a break from the SYS because i don't even like the earnables tbh don't get me in the wrong way i think they're cute but i don't need it that much 4 my doll
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    i literally don't have ANYTHING for this theme so i'm gonna take a break from the SYS because i don't even like the earnables tbh don't get me in the wrong way i think they're cute but i don't need it that much 4 my doll
    There are kash items in the closet that go great with this theme, if you decide to play during this sys.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Lets say there are 100 votes per 2 dolls.
    Scenario 1:
    Doll A gets 55 votes every time.
    Doll B gets 45 votes every time.
    They both have a chance at everything.

Scenario 2:
    Doll A gets 40 votes every time.
    Doll B gets 30 votes every time.
    Bot 1 gets 30 votes every time.
    The last earnable is out of reach for both dolls.

*I don’t know how the voting goes but I know for a fact I’ve been scoring as low as 22 last few weeks. With the old SYS I wasn’t aware you could go below 40. Like 35 on a really ugly outfit 🤷🏻‍♀️ Is the voting time sensitive or you get a certain amount of appearances in the booth? I don’t know. But it would me more encouraging for all the dolls if no bots were involved. 

Looking forward to this one tbh 🥰
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I don’t like the earnables, I really like the TS and I don’t know what to think about the changes I guess I’ll just have to play to have an opinion 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This theme scares me as in the past I miserably failed
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    We should have more handhelds for this kind of theme. I think I dyed the weight at least one other color and I can unlock both at least, but that's the only handheld that makes sense since I don't have the water bottle.
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    We should have more handhelds for this kind of theme. I think I dyed the weight at least one other color and I can unlock both at least, but that's the only handheld that makes sense since I don't have the water bottle.
    Boba tea and the coffee drink work too both available in the kloset
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @therealChar Good, because I bought the boba tea during the sale.
    Platform: Android

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Unfortunately going to sit this sys out because I have literally nothing to wear and there’s not much in the closet either... 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mirthe Don't worry hun! I had zero sportswear the first time we had this SYS and all I did was I bought the cash sweatpants and the cash white top on sphagetti straps from the Kloset and dyed it EVERY color possible (and I did really good)! Add a drink or some other funky handheld and you're golden!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @Emma_KKH_xo I remember those looks getting 50+ in the previous SYS but not sure how it'll go if current votes seem to be rigged. Where is that water bottle from? I haven't been playing as often lately and am bummed I must have missed it!
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @kadamisia really? Idk if it will work with the new system too, I hope so!
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @VVV it’s from this baby blue kollection! sorry I can’t find a better picture of it, but it was released in November 2020

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’m looking forward to the changes in SYS. If the big draw is the prize distribution, I think it’ll be fun to be in silver and gold where more than one person has a shot for the top prizes. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but at least they are trying!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Uh, I have two fitness handhelds. Can't wait to get over 30 votes for once. 😫
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Horrible theme
    Horrible prizes
    Horrible SYS system
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Some inspo 💕

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    we want the nose blush pls
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Inspo for this sys!!!💪🏻👟✨ Kinda just excited to play this round, in gold so not much hope lol.
    iOS user! 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Am I the only one who’s not into fitness themes? The gloves are cute, but everything else is meh for me.
    I don't love them but they're one of the few themes that doesn't end up turning into a gown fest so it's refreshing to have them once in a while.
    I'm not so sure about this theme wouldn't end up as a gown fest because the last time i remember there are dolls with gowns/cocktail dresses in fitness center
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

In love with all your looks❤️🥰 these are mine!! 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y