• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Okay we Ice skating at the gym now...okay bet 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    I wouldn’t have an issue with the first score if the sys hasn’t started in less than 3h 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s a bit much so early, don’t you?

edit: she is at 1110 just a minute after I posted this

That has to be the Infamous tonya 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Boocketa said:
    I wouldn’t have an issue with the first score if the sys hasn’t started in less than 3h 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s a bit much so early, don’t you?

edit: she is at 1110 just a minute after I posted this

That has to be the Infamous tonya 
    I mean no shame in buying extra tickets. If I feel inspired and can’t wait to post a look I’ll go for it, but submitting 30 extra tickets in the first few hours seams extreme. You can buy real clothes for that money lol
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

At least I might be consistent...first time in gold. Looking forward to levelling down as I don’t care for any of the earnables and the TS. In it for the diamonds gals 💎
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    here's what I understand, the number one top prize will be available for all tiers, this will depend on the hierarchy of items, sometimes hairs are the top prize, sometimes is makeup, this time are the gloves (idk why tho), so the gloves are available for everyone, next sys the top prize might be a hair, so that hair will be available for everyone, and it will be the top prize in all tiers, while the second top prize becomes the gold exclusive, but it won't be the sys top prize bc that one will be available for everyone to win, for example, in a ts that the top 2 prizes are a hair and a makeup, based on the hierarchy of items, the makeup is the top prize, so it becomes available for everyone, while the hair becomes the gold exclusive, but its not the top prize. (the hierarchy of items is determined by how would the items be organized if they were earnables, like how usually hairs are the last earnables, unless there is makeup bc makeup is higher in the hierarchy) 
    I dont know if I made myself understandable
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

It’s rather unfortunate how much I like this hair. 
    Also I’m hungover and scared to check my scores will someone look for me pls🙈
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    @SamanaKKH were in the same group! Good luck !!! ❤️🥳
    @kittykatx good luck to you also! your doll looks gorgeous 💗💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @arifromkkh I think I understand what you are saying.
    #1 - good on you for figuring that out because it's ridiculously complicated lol
    #2 - it's not actually changing anything...why did they even bother? 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Nvm
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Rikk said:
    emxkkh said:

like- 1st
    agree- 2nd
    awesome- 3rd
    lol- 4th
    @emxkkh I like the fourth one best and here’s why:

1 - this hair scores well in SYS but I personally don’t like when hair disguises so much of the face, and we get these “big, long, and wavy” styles constantly so you might earn one you like better soon
    2 - nothing unique about this one IMO 
    3 - cute but not very unique and not super detailed 
    4 - well-designed and stands out from other ponytails with the details; can be worn with casual or formal outfits 
    @rikk thank you for this! i really loved that ponytail so i will be going for it now :)
    thank you everyone for your help <3
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @emxkkh dont buy the half up half down Ari look I bought it for diamonds and I regretted it because Glu often remakes similar hairstyle. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Is this correct in Gold? You style down if your not in the top 3 ? 🤔
    Pretty sure you style down if your in 10th place and down

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @emxkkh , @benavi12 is right. There are many similar hairstyles. I would go for the ponytail with clips for the reasons @rikk said. It is the more unique and versatile hair. 

IOS Player 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I think that hairstyle with the ponytail with the clips you can only change the roots right, the rest stays blonde if I’m not mistaken. @emxkkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

@mikaylachimo
    i think this is u ?
    @therealChar this actually isn’t me!! Those are my exact features besides the eye color tho

Reminding myself to use this ponytail 🤩 i love this look, at least my twin has good taste 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @benavi12 when the event ended yesterday for my gold tier, it was 17th place and on that leveled down 
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Kalinda: we're improving SYS and changing the prize distribution to get better items in every tier
    Glu: lol jk we removed the hair from silver
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Yeah they made the gloves available to all yet in this sys the glove were the least wanted item! 1 cause where u going to wear them at and 2 they were poorly made .. the way to go here was to have the outfit and hair available for every one or simply go back to the way sys once was which was definitely better than this one,even though we complained about it ! idk why when we complain we get stuff changed for the worse rather then the better!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24