🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @KalindaKing I guess most of players here tired from compete with no real gain we stuck with ticket buyers in every level in gold i wish to level down but if i like the last earnable seems little hard to do that either level down or stuck in 14..15  position and the most beautiful items seems to be for 3 players each time position I never be in as iam free player at least can you tell us if these prizes ever gonna be in throw back boxes which is never give me item I want it or we will never got them at all.I wish level down in an option!!!??
    P.s you should put the gloves one of the earnables it would make us all happy tickets buyers doing their job either way
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    HolHol said:
    All I can say is wow. What a goddess 😍 
    Oh my God that's me. Thank you so much🥺
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    YoMomma said:

Is this correct in Gold? You style down if your not in the top 3 ? 🤔
    Pretty sure you style down if your in 10th place and down

I believe it changes like the curve system in uni classes🙈
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm so upset by this new "better distribution". It's clear glu will pick whatever item they decide will be least useful and deem it "the best/top prize" for every tier to get, so we get even worse prizes than we have been getting. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

First two looks. Might stick with the bubblegum hair for a few looks to see if it keeps my score up because I have been stuck in the 30s for the last couple SYSs.
  • lupita56lupita56 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Does anyone know any of this girls with the abs
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Amy136602 said:

Excited for this theme because it’ll give me a chance to use one of my favorite 2 piece sets in the game!😍
    WoW !! Where is this outfit from? 😍

@ViennaKKH it’s from a past sys event! 😊
    Aside from agreeing your doll looks great, you just reminded me I have this outfit so thank you!!  :)
    Also, remember the days when SYS was so simple that you could even choose whether or not you wanted to participate :'(

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lupita56 it was a TS prize from last year
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    AnaB said:
    @LindaVB thats you, right? We are in the same group! Never have seen a forum doll in the same group as me, thats so nice! Love your outfit. I’m ‘’Ana’’ in the game.
    I’m in that group too! My name is Mirthe obviously 😊
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Can I just know why 29 votes?! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @sugark Your doll is on point, and looking fabulous.  that score should be way higher imo.  next one will be better i'm sure.<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    It seems that now it's not even: one sys we do well, the next one we do poorly. I've been getting low scores for a couple of syses now... bleh

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Very, very disappointed with the scores on my first two looks 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @letus your looks are on theme and should’ve scored more. I’ve noticed the same thing, I go from scoring good on one sys and then tanking the other.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Not sure which thread I read this in, but I remember reading about how in the VB someone was being paired against another submission of themselves. Which means you're taking votes from yourself if you're submitting both tickets at the same time. 

I tested it out and submitted my 2nd ticket after the score for my 1st one came in and I got scores in the 40s on both which is definitely higher than I usually get for my first 2 looks. This might be worth trying if you're scoring below average for your first two looks compared to the rest of your looks.  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @Korty & @letus us low scores or not, you look right on the money.  I’m borrowing those looks if you don’t mind.  I love the blue one especially.   
    That and the white/gray outfit are my faves so far.  But...I kept seeing off-theme looks being the UNPOPULAR look this time.  🌹and that’s encouraging. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Already?! 🥲

Man, why are these people even competing when they already have everything and are #1 at the moment? Like why not wait for the last day to buy your extra tickets so you won't have to buy unnecessary ones like... 🙈
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    letus said:
    It seems that now it's not even: one sys we do well, the next one we do poorly. I've been getting low scores for a couple of syses now... bleh

Hey, could you please tell me where the ponytail is from? 💙 It's very cute! Edit: the second one ☺️

Korty said:
    Very, very disappointed with the scores on my first two looks 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

You first look gives me a "fitness instructor filming a TV program" vibes! Love it.

You're both on theme and looking gorgeous. I hope your scores will pick up 💜
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    The one time I decide to not participate and level down. This is my group. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Wow thank you so much dolls! ❤️ @woahbabesursotoxic @kokokokonut @thesweetone

Y’all are always serving looks!!

@thesweetone I genuinely don’t remember where the hair is from, I’ve had it for so long ever since I had a small closet 🤔 maybe I got it from a tb box? Sorry I really don’t remember :( maybe some hardcore playing dolls can pinpoint it!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Some inspo 💕

Where is that whole black outfit from? Bottom right
    i love it 😍
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

My aerobics instructor look flopped🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Weekday SYS starts at midnight for me, and I decided it’s not worth staying up for anymore. So far this is my group! Maybe starting late is gonna work this time?