🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Forgive me if I’m wrong but I think I found you in the voting booth @ronniev I love the look!💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut and @thesweetone 💖💞
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

An interesting first place outfit choice
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Guess that personal trainer is working already. Look at my muscles 🤣
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KKHLucy I think that’s a hood
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Not sure which thread I read this in, but I remember reading about how in the VB someone was being paired against another submission of themselves. Which means you're taking votes from yourself if you're submitting both tickets at the same time. 

I tested it out and submitted my 2nd ticket after the score for my 1st one came in and I got scores in the 40s on both which is definitely higher than I usually get for my first 2 looks. This might be worth trying if you're scoring below average for your first two looks compared to the rest of your looks.  
    no wonder why my second look doesn’t do as well! i’ll try doing that next time

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Some inspo 💕

Where is that whole black outfit from? Bottom right
    i love it 😍
    Thanks! I believe it’s from a dating event, I got it in a throwback box a while back 😍

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

@YoMomma is this your doll? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Mercy4AnimalsMercy4Animals Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Has anyone in Gold ever tried to start a day later or so to avoid excessive ticketbuyers? And did it make any difference?
    For me I start a day or two late to not get stuck with trihards who spend over $50. Which I experienced anyway in the last event I was 2nd and 1st was scared of me passing them when I was at 770 and they jumped to 950. But still 2nd place is still really good I think in Silver 3. This is my first time being in gold and I’m gonna still apply my same method cause I can wait and if I need to buy a few tickets I won’t be spending nearly as much as the trihards do. And why I feel like I can say this and they’ll continue to do it because that’s how competitive games go they want to show off and they can’t wait.
    Wanna friend and gift each other? (IOS)
    facebook.com/yukivalentine
    play overwatch on pc or ps4?
    pc: Mercy4RyanQT #1188
    ps4: RichardDeHammer
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

An interesting first place outfit choice
    Yup - my top 2 in Gold have gone straight from the club to the gym 🤔
  • Mercy4AnimalsMercy4Animals Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Looking at my TS group I'm pretty sure there's a Riverdale fan and a Twin Peaks one. It'd be fun if I was in a group full of pop culture references. 
    I’m a fellow Riverdale fan!
    Wanna friend and gift each other? (IOS)
    facebook.com/yukivalentine
    play overwatch on pc or ps4?
    pc: Mercy4RyanQT #1188
    ps4: RichardDeHammer
    @imazora yes that’s me 
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    My third look, I’m really trying to pull out all the stops because my looks for the last SYS events have been scoring in the 30s and I can’t understand it at all. Couple months back my looks used to do so well but now I’m feeling demotivated 
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    HolHol said:
    All I can say is wow. What a goddess 😍 
    Oh my God that's me. Thank you so much🥺
    I love your doll! I'm so glad you are on the forum cause wowww, I hope your doll scores well! ❤
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    xBlossomx said:
    I’m really trying to pull out all the stops because my looks for the last SYS events have been scoring in the 30s and I can’t understand it at all. Couple months back my looks used to do so well but now I’m feeling demotivated 
    @xBlossomx you’re not alone sweetheart, I think a lot of us relate to that exact feeling! I used to score in the top almost every SYS and I’m feeling so disheartened by the state of these constant events...it puts a damper on the fun of the game because SYS is going on all the time, it’s so frustrating. 

My approach, which might help you have more fun with these frustrating SYSs, is only try to score high when you’re really amazed by the items and absolutely have to have them. Otherwise either just show your personal style or submit lazy low-effort looks and ignore the votes! I’m sorry you’re feeling this way; we understand. 💕
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    HolHol said:
    KkhElena said:
    HolHol said:
    All I can say is wow. What a goddess 😍 
    Oh my God that's me. Thank you so much🥺
    I love your doll! I'm so glad you are on the forum cause wowww, I hope your doll scores well! ❤
    Thank you so much but so far both looks that I've gotten have been in the 30s but the compliments and the encouragement are really appreciated🥺
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

My first two looks did a LOT better than they have in the past SYSs—hoping my purple-and-black third look does well! I seem to have two TBs in silver III, but they don’t seem to be going crazy and their looks are on-theme so I can’t really fault them for wanting those gold gloves. I wish we could have the old SYS back, though—I was really disappointed when I realized Glu had completely misled us about the prizes this time and got our hopes up for nothing.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I genuinely think that some players just don’t know how ticket stacking works when buying either the triple threat or single tickets in general. And I don’t blame them. it’s not like there’s actual straight forward information on timers and stacking within the game itself which sucks especially for players who are newer and/or don’t know about the forum
    Yeah we saw that with John's post awhile ago, he really didn't seem to know you get 14 /13 free tickets and so bought them constantly and used them all up. It really is dodgy of Glu how they don't make this clear. All it says is submit more looks to get prizes so some ppl probably think ticket buying is the only way 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @YoMomma oh yay! I love your looks. My doll’s name is Ivy :) 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2021
    YoMomma said:

Mine and my dolls feelings towards exercise...

your doll is as beautiful as your personality and I would definitely take your workout class
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    cute looks in the VB💖💖some are from earlier:)
    ios doll💞
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    does anyone know where this dress (?) is from? i don’t recognize it
    ios doll💞
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2021
    emxkkh said:
    cute looks in the VB💖💖some are from earlier:)

I am first, 2nd row, 40 votes, but I think Glu hates me so they're knocking my scores low. But ty for spotting me <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    imazora said:
    @YoMomma oh yay! I love your looks. My doll’s name is Ivy :) 
    I see you! I love your looks too 💙