🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    emxkkh said:
    cute looks in the VB💖💖some are from earlier:)

I am first, 2nd row, 40 votes, but I think Glu hates me so they're knocking my scores low. But ty for spotting me <3
    yay! this is the first time i spotted a forum doll💖 i loved your look, definitely deserved more than 40!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KaylaJ that is such a beautiful compliment 🥺 thank you. Your welcome at my wine ‘n’ workout class anytime 🍷 🍷🍷
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited January 2021

@LydiaKKH
    @meritedkkhm
    @Amy136602
    we look great in work out gear 👌😄
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I have no idea this is how you are supposed to dress for gym. How can you even run or lift the weight with this outfit? 
    I was doing well for the last sys and was getting mid 40s to high 40s. For this sys, I am getting low 30s. Highly suspicious.... 

• flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I don't get this. Any tips, ideas?
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

@LydiaKKH
    @meritedkkhm
    @Amy136602
    @therealChar
    Thank you for including me! This picture is so cute! 😍
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Rikk said:
    xBlossomx said:
    I’m really trying to pull out all the stops because my looks for the last SYS events have been scoring in the 30s and I can’t understand it at all. Couple months back my looks used to do so well but now I’m feeling demotivated 
    @xBlossomx you’re not alone sweetheart, I think a lot of us relate to that exact feeling! I used to score in the top almost every SYS and I’m feeling so disheartened by the state of these constant events...it puts a damper on the fun of the game because SYS is going on all the time, it’s so frustrating. 

My approach, which might help you have more fun with these frustrating SYSs, is only try to score high when you’re really amazed by the items and absolutely have to have them. Otherwise either just show your personal style or submit lazy low-effort looks and ignore the votes! I’m sorry you’re feeling this way; we understand. 💕
    You’re totally right it does put a damper on the fun and the sad part is I actually liked SYS events because I got to create looks I was proud of and also got to see everyone’s personal styles and it was really fun. 

I’ll definitely try your approach I just really hope things get better for everyone ❤️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2021
    mirthe said:
    AnaB said:
    @LindaVB thats you, right? We are in the same group! Never have seen a forum doll in the same group as me, thats so nice! Love your outfit. I’m ‘’Ana’’ in the game.
    I’m in that group too! My name is Mirthe obviously 😊
    @mirthe No way!! Good luck to you, too!! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

@LydiaKKH
    @meritedkkhm
    @Amy136602
    Y'all look great as always! Char..your blue outfit is cute! Do you remember where it's from? Amy's entire look is 🔥🔥!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I wish there were other ways to earn diamonds. SYS is just a chore at this point, constant and hardly any return😕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@LydiaKKH
    @meritedkkhm
    @Amy136602
    Y'all look great as always! Char..your blue outfit is cute! Do you remember where it's from? Amy's entire look is 🔥🔥!

Its originally a different color more like mixed with orange, pink, cream, and purple but I bought it in the voting booth a while ago its from an old event just dyed sapphire blue :) thank u so much though 
    I'm 5th behind 3 tb on my side game. Not the best scores, but much better than the last two themes. My hubby threw my second look together while I was cooking dinner. I told him to use whatever he thought fit the theme. The score is sucky, but I think he did pretty well.🥰

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    What a mess...

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    Current 3rd on my main game behind 2 tb. The first place doll is a MASSIVE tb. Anytime I've been in a group with them they've had scores over 1,000. 😒🙄
    It's stupid that only gold has the hair. Like everyone else, I thought Kalinda meant every level would have a chance at all items. Foolish me, Glu would neverrrr!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    looks 1-4, currently sitting at 4th place😊 i hope my scores pick up, i’ve been flopping the last few sys and it’s getting upsetting :(

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    does anyone know where this dress (?) is from? i don’t recognize it

@emxkkh it’s from a diamond kollection
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    So in this case I wouldn’t know which one to choose because they’re both not sport-ish... I mean, I don’t sport in dresses and high heels🙃

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Looks 1-4. Please tell me what’s wrong with them, because if this continues I won’t gonna get last earnable again 🥲

iOS player 

• KeeyOlinKeeyOlin Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Hey, new girl here :smile: I really, reeeaally need to let out all my frustrations right now :s Am I the only one having this problem? Is it me? Are my styles that terrible?  :'( *cries in silence* 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KeeyOlin Hi and welcome! 💙 There's nothing wrong with your looks. In fact, they're great and I'd vote for every one of them. 

You underscore because votes (we believe) are rigged. One SYS you get all 50s, next one you can't hit 40. People submitted beachwear for a gown theme and it scored more than their on-theme looks. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @e_corvo I LOVED your aerobics instructor look!! Voters know nothing.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I started 4.5 hours ago and my group still isn't full, only 21 ppl. And only scored 40 on my 2st look so probably won't get the last earnable and have 5 TBs so also won't get the hair or gloves. I hate myself for playing this game. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @JaelynJax @YoMomma I don't know if you realized yet but I noticed it the last sys (maybe with the update?) that when you are gold whatever place you win that is the new style level down mark. This is CRAZY we will be sent down so easily however I don't really want to be in gold anyways but exclusive prizes so. Also this will encourage more crazy ticket buying and #1 gold will need to get #1 every time? can't say for sure I got 7th. 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My results have never been this good and of course it will be the sys I couldn’t care less about the earnables or ts items lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @JessicaJ i think you’re right! Thank you for explaining. I was completely confused why levelling down was after 4th place 😟 I’m looking forward to going back into Silver 🙏
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    letus said:
    @e_corvo I LOVED your aerobics instructor look!! Voters know nothing.
    aww thank you! <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My results have never been this good and of course it will be the sys I couldn’t care less about the earnables or ts items lol 

I love the one with the purple shoes most. And yeah Vatsy 4Ever!   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    JessicaJ said:
    @JaelynJax @YoMomma I don't know if you realized yet but I noticed it the last sys (maybe with the update?) that when you are gold whatever place you win that is the new style level down mark. This is CRAZY we will be sent down so easily however I don't really want to be in gold anyways but exclusive prizes so. Also this will encourage more crazy ticket buying and #1 gold will need to get #1 every time? can't say for sure I got 7th. 
    No that can not be true. I secured a high place last sys and it is still around 12/13th place. You level down if you place in the lower 50%. Sometimes a lot of dolls share a spot (like two or more dolls share 10th place, and some share 17th place). If that happens the last doll (for example) will place 26. Everyone underneath the 13th place will level down. I am sorry if it is a little unclear, tried my best in English lol