šŸ—³ļøšŸ”Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & FabulousšŸ„ŠšŸš“ā€ā™€ļø

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ā Looks 1-4. Please tell me whatā€™s wrong with them, because if this continues I wonā€™t gonna get last earnable again šŸ„²

Your looks are killer, I think everyone is getting some low scores. Good luck, and I hope scores. Improve today, and your group is chill. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut! ā˜ŗļø Sadly my group is not chill. Iā€™m around 18-20th place now šŸ˜…
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    At this rate I definitely wonā€™t be getting the last earnable šŸ‘€

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Somehow I pleased the 40s gods.

Next SYS I'll have to do a ritual to get the earnables, I guess.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

@LydiaKKH pretty sure I found you last night šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I genuinely think that some players just donā€™t know how ticket stacking works when buying either the triple threat or single tickets in general.Ā And I donā€™t blame them. itā€™s not like thereā€™s actual straight forward information on timers and stacking within the game itself which sucks especially for players who are newer and/or donā€™t know about the forum
    i didnā€™t know you could stack tickets until we where given the free tickets from simon a while back, i remember once i bought 6 tickets and then freaked out at last minute because i didnā€™t think they where saved for next sys and used them all šŸ˜«
    ( the sys was the one where the tennis outfit was the prize + that was the only time i ever spent money on the game lol )
    Ā 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited January 2021
    AmyMimi said:
    I genuinely think that some players just donā€™t know how ticket stacking works when buying either the triple threat or single tickets in general.Ā And I donā€™t blame them. itā€™s not like thereā€™s actual straight forward information on timers and stacking within the game itself which sucks especially for players who are newer and/or donā€™t know about the forum
    i didnā€™t know you could stack tickets until we where given the free tickets from simon a while back, i remember once i bought 6 tickets and then freaked out at last minute because i didnā€™t think they where saved for next sys and used them all šŸ˜«
    ( the sys was the one where the tennis outfit was the prize + that was the only time i ever spent money on the game lol )
    Ā 
    i feel like after buying your first ticket pack simon or someone should call you and just give you the rundown on what tickets are + tell u they stay after sys ends! i wish i knew back then lol!

edit : spelling
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 5

Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I like this theme but at the same time šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I think we all would agree that waiting a few hours to be put in a TS group was way better than instantly being put in a group with bots and rigged voting @KalindaKing. Please help us. I used to average 45-48 at least. Now Iā€™m averaging 10 votes less per look. Iā€™m not the only one. My looks arenā€™t just magically uglier. This is a real issue.Ā 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @SDC93 so Iā€™ve seen a couple of comments about waiting a long time before submitting a ticket, so you get a better chance at becoming first. Iā€™m just wondering, if you miss a couple of tickets so you get a chill group it means that you never have a chance getting the last earnable right?
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
    @mirthe I waited an hour and itā€™s the same as starting instantly. If you start 6 hours late youā€™ll miss a ticket, so youā€™d have to score an average of 45 I think. Itā€™s doable if the algorithm gives you good scores but not if youā€™re like me.Ā 
    @SDC93 I get it, so if you start one hour later you get a much chiller group? Going to try that!
    iOSāœØ
    @mirthe I just realized what you were asking haha! Ā Iā€™m referencing a few months ago when we would submit a look and then hours later we were placed in a group for TS.Ā 
    @SDC93 omg now I get it, I thought you meant waiting hours to submit a ticket but you meant waiting hours till you got placed in a group. I didnā€™t read rightšŸ™ƒ
    iOSāœØ
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 3-6 šŸ¤

I... ugh. Ā I give up.Ā 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @e_corvo I love that last look that you submitted with the mask. Itā€™s cuteĀ 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I love the messy hair bun I have but itā€™s not scoring well. I mean nothing is šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk , omg I feel like I am being read for filth , because I am kinda guilty for all of that during a gown SYS ( except I donā€™t own the sparkler. )šŸ˜‚Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 5-6. Do I need to start using gowns or whatever looks? Iā€™m desperate lol šŸ˜‚

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy I think thatā€™s a hood
    I noticed that later on but it makes our dolls look brolic tho šŸ„“
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you šŸ’— it's bucky barnes inspiredšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Like the leggings šŸ˜„šŸ˜¬ a lotĀ 

Decently scoring still think the orange deserved better
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    my first 6 looks

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Hope this means I do good on the next one šŸ˜‚