🎆✨v11.7Update - New Year ~ New You! Welcome 2021!🎊🍸

Comments

• AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Did this stop working for anyone too?
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    I chose champagne in the latest storyline event and I just knooooow Maria and the press are gonna hound me for it 😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I tried to choose water to keep up with ~fitness influencer~ image, but Maya declined and said it's not an option 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel bad for him 😭

I know we can't dump Maya for the sake of the storyline, but if it were up to me her number would've been deleted in 
    ... In seconds. No toxic friends 2021 😔🖐🏻 
    The forum is being funny, it kept cutting off my comment so yeah
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I never do anything risky irl or kkh so my dumb self chose tequila this story line oops 🥴
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There will be a new mini update on iOS soon with bug fixes. You probably won't notice anything different.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looking for some advice. I’m getting a new iPhone today. What are some steps I need to take to ensure that my game transfers smoothly? I have to trade my phone in so I won’t have it anymore. 
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @ashleydianemJust make sure you’re signed into Game Center/Facebook/Apple ID and don’t delete the app from the old device till you know it works on your new phone. If you have to trade it in right as you get your new one you could first transfer from your old phone to a different iOS device you already have (iPad, someone elses iPhone) then relay it to your new phone. When I transferred I lost about a day or two’s worth of progress, and my TS group + scores disappeared but came back after I submitted a look again. I don’t think there’s a way to trigger a save but it being a weekday during tb event it shouldn’t be too big a loss.
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    So happy I took the risk! Been wanting the skirt and top combo for some time. I got the skirt last time and took the risk for 80 kstars and got the top! Just in time for holographic hottie SYS 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @nougat thank you! It transferred perfectly!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Maya IS gorgeous, but I won't let my doll date someone who tries to distract her from her goals lol 😂 
    I need that energy but for me in real life lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Maya IS gorgeous, but I won't let my doll date someone who tries to distract her from her goals lol 😂 
    I need that energy but for me in real life lol
    Trying to choose between “like” and “agree” lol

today’s quest lowkey infuriated me 😂 how hard is it for our doll to get a complete sentence out? 

But... I... I don't understand... What are you... referring to? Watermelon... sugar... high... I don't understand... 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    today’s quest lowkey infuriated me 😂 how hard is it for our doll to get a complete sentence out? 
    Yes, for me it’s a bit annoying 🙈😂 but I still enjoy storyline ☺️
    iOS player 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    And our dolls can never tell any story, sometimes it really feels like every other character is the main character😅
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I need advice. I love this new tatto, but I don’t like how it’s different color from the one I use. Anyone have bought it? Maybe we can dye it?🙈 and it’s for diamonds so I don’t want to waste them🥺

Or maybe I should buy this tatto in Vip event, maybe they look more similar?🤔 (I don’t like the other diamond tatto) 

agree - it’s fine with first one
    like- buy new ones in Vip event, they look better together
    lol- neither look good with diamond tatto, and it’s not worth it.
    awesome -  Just be with old one. And better save diamonds for these items 

Thanks 🌸 and yes I really can’t decide 🙈 I hate that it’s so hard to save up some diamonds 🥺
    I bought the diamond tattoos and they don't dye at all
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

But... I... I don't understand... What are you... referring to? Watermelon... sugar... high... I don't understand... 
    i’m referring to this weeks quests with the new character, maya 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 

i’m referring to this weeks quests with the new character, maya 

Yeah I get it, I was being sarcastic and imitating our dolls when they talk to Maya 😂
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I have a problem. Since today, instead of ads this white screen opens and nothing starts playing. Then it cannot be closed unless I force close the game. Somebody help? 
    Oh and I'm on android btw.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

This is new...  no rapid recharge for me I guess 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    How many two ponytails hairstyles we have? And it’s available for diamonds?!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    I have a problem. Since today, instead of ads this white screen opens and nothing starts playing. Then it cannot be closed unless I force close the game. Somebody help? 
    Oh and I'm on android btw.

I have the same error. I tried to screenshot it and then a popup came that said something like "video playback error: video can't be played" and then it disappeared. Also on Android. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing, another week, another try to get our nails fixed!
    Thee two new bags don't glitch the nails, but why do these three do? (And some other previous handbags don't...)
    Can the team fix it?

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Anyone knows which one we should choose?
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Anyone knows which one we should choose?
    I choosed “sorry”
    edit: I got a call from her, she said goodbye and good luck.  After that Maria called and she said it’s a good thing. Then I got this pop up 🙈

iOS player 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I can’t tell you which one to pick as I forgot to click on her speech bubble whilst in the event 🤦‍♀️. However, when I came out of the building I got a call from her along the lines of “I understand your choice and I can’t be the reason your career fails so good luck” there was a bit more but I can’t remember it. So maybe it doesn’t make much difference either way? I don’t know I just thought I’d share my screw up lol.
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I want her clothes not her friendship. If Maria says Dump her, I dump her.  Now we’ll see what trouble happens tomorrow. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary