🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Heehee
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

@LydiaKKH pretty sure I found you last night 😊💕
    Omg yes! Thank you for spotting me ❤️🥰 (I was afraid nobody will notice my doll with new lips 🤣😅).
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Looks 3-6. Thankfully I've been chosen by the algorithm to receive good scores! It's been a while 🤪 Currently 2nd behind 1 TB in Silver III. It's pretty awesome to be able to use mainly kloset kash items for a theme lol
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Loving this grey and yellow combination 💛💛

• RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Currently in gold and it’s ticket buyers galore. This new method means nothing ! Now more people will buy tickets because they are satisfied with getting in 5th place if it means they still get hair, and outfit. Ugh. Anyways this is the last entry I made. Hoping to finally break 50 with this, I’m in 16th place and my lowest score was a 39 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I’m scoring better than I thought I would. I’ve noticed that I score better during the weekday SYS than in the weekend SYS. A little suspicious 🙈
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My last two looks on my side game. I'm scoring better than the last two sys at least.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    yes this is definitely what people wear to the gym 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Doing better on my main game as well. I was in gold the last few sys and I was scoring low 40s and 30s. Now I'm back in silver III, my scores are higher. The order is backwards, so heres looks 6, 5, and 4.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    It’s a rotation every event, I score good one sys event and the next I completely flop. I always score worse on the weekend events 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KeeyOlinKeeyOlin Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone! Yes, in fact, I was thinking about that possibility 😩 it’s so frustrating, They want to make us buy tickets 😥 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @rikk , omg I feel like I am being read for filth , because I am kinda guilty for all of that during a gown SYS ( except I don’t own the sparkler. )😂
    Me too @trashleyKKH; this is what they do to us to make us grovel for items these days 😂 But the maximalist approach is what works 😂

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I don’t think I’ll ever see 50 again 🥺
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I know some people aren’t crazy about the kloset diamond items, but this hair is so good. I don’t care about this week’s prizes at all, but I’m actually doing well 🤷‍♀️
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    thank you to whoever submitted this look, i FOUND THE HAIR💖💖💖
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

who wore it better? 
    i was going for a “sexy aerobics instructor” but it ended up looking like a mcdonald’s drive thru employee 🤦🏼‍♀️
     - (no shade though! i used to work at a fast food place too, and the world would literally stop if it wasn’t for the essential workers who serve us our food!!! mcdonald’s is just not very sporty lol)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yesss @asta I don’t know what I’d do if my favorite taco place didn’t have takeaway during the lockdown...does anyone remember that old episode of Project Runway where they challenged them to redesign postal service uniforms? They should jazz up fast food uniforms too! 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Just submitted my first looks, and yes i know super late. I just hope i can atleast get the first earnable. 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Omg these votes are crazy! I can’t break 40, and these are the same as my former 57 outfits. What is going on? 
    I want that hair 
    And I want a serious explanation
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

@mikaylachimo
    i think this is u ?
    Hi, this is my doll! She looks like @mikaylachimo 's doll because I'm indecisive and I keep changing her features over and over again 😅 Thank you for spotting me! ❤️❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥